JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Post Your Latest Booty!! v2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1885)

silentdusty 09-11-2008 04:18 PM

Picked up a Nemesis Immortal/Lt. Falcon Comic Pack, anyone interested in a Nemesis Immortal (Enforcer) *Edit* Sonnelion wins the NE *Edit* , no seriously, I disavow Cobra La.

Sonneilon 09-11-2008 05:53 PM

I'll take Nemesis ENforcer of your hands!

silentdusty 09-12-2008 01:13 PM

Just got a Coastal Defender (Complete), and a JUMP (missing hose), both Canadian variants :D

LordEd1976 09-14-2008 09:53 PM

My Birthday just passed and a friend bought me 25th Anniversary General Hawk, 25th Spirit, and 25th HISS Driver.

vespapilot79 09-14-2008 10:11 PM

Todays catch

1 Attachment(s)
I got all the cobra blues at one target and the BAT and Snow Serpent at another. Damn lucky finds!! I hear that Targert is going to be resetting very VERY soon... So start looking sometime this week for new stuff.

silentdusty 09-15-2008 11:48 AM

I managed to score a BAT (only 4 to go) at Wal-Mart, I also just got a Cobra IMP, Barbecue, another Stratoviper, and 25th Duke w/JUMP pack and US Flag.

Da Talent 09-15-2008 02:13 PM

scored a rattler, conquest and a 3rd bat today! woohoo

Scarrviper 09-15-2008 05:13 PM

Target Rattler

Outrider 09-15-2008 11:45 PM

Finally finally finally picked up the black version of M.Bison, and already have big plans for him!

giTom 09-17-2008 08:28 AM

Today at Wal-Mart, I picked up 3 Snow Serpents and Storm Shadow - Ninja-Ku. At TRU, I picked up Flash! First time ever seeing him at retail!

The bad news is that TRU has gone up in price to $7.99. Now Target & TRU have raised prices, hopefully Wal-Mart stays at $6.84 for a while.

vespapilot79 09-20-2008 05:26 PM

wooosh

I SCORED A RATTLER TODAY!!! AND A THIRD CRIMSON GUARD!!. There were several X-30s throughout the 3 targets here, Just 1 Rattler. WOOOOO!

guiltridden 09-20-2008 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespapilot79
I SCORED A RATTLER TODAY!!! AND A THIRD CRIMSON GUARD!!. There were several X-30s throughout the 3 targets here, Just 1 Rattler. WOOOOO!

Also got a rattler today plus some cool lego like bricks to use for pics i've already put them to use.

ToneGunsRevisited 09-20-2008 06:21 PM

I got this week a shipment from Marauder_Inc.

All wave 5, but not the entire wave.

Outrider 09-20-2008 09:21 PM

Three more Night Stalkers, four more Coil Troopers, and some more BATs from this year's con. And, best of all, I picked up a Hotwire & Mech (hasn't arrived yet, look out for a pic when it does!)

4-Cobra 09-20-2008 10:19 PM

Finally Scored 3 Rattlers Yesterday!!! :D :D :D I couldn't find them here so I had my Friend that works in Greensboro N.C to pick them up for me,and since he comes Home just about every Weekend I didn't have to wait or have the shipped.To show just how good a Friend he is,even though the Target in Greensboro said they had them they didn't.So knowing he was going to be my only chance to get them I checked in Durham also with no luck,but Targets Store finder did pick up a bunch of Stores all the way up in Raleigh that had them.So I figured he wasn't no way going to drive 1 1/2 hours to Raleigh for me to get a Toy (he's not a collector),but he said i'll go if you'll call ahead to make sure they do have tham.So I called and found 3 Targets with 1 Rattler in each Store and had them put on hold for him,so he drove a 3 hour round trip for me to score my Rattlers.What a good Friend!! :D

GoCards 09-20-2008 10:39 PM

Picked up the TRU Crimson Guard 5-Pack. Saw a few of them, but no Firefly/Greenshirts.

chrysophylax 09-22-2008 11:51 PM

- JM

silentdusty 09-23-2008 03:26 PM

Tracker just hooked my up with Cobra Slash, Tiger Claw, Shadow Strike, Snake Eyes V23 & V24. :)

haradrel 09-23-2008 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysophylax

- JM

Mother f...... I am so jealous right now! Where did you pick that up? is the wave out?

haradrel 09-23-2008 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToneGunsRevisited
I got this week a shipment from Marauder_Inc.

All wave 5, but not the entire wave.

Me too :D I also got some extras (mostly of wave 5) - and 10 new Ak's for my Cobra Troops

chrysophylax 09-23-2008 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haradrel
Mother f...... I am so jealous right now! Where did you pick that up? is the wave out?

It out here in the Philippines. We usually get stuff two weeks ahead of the US. And that's not counting the midnight Chinese figures.

- JM

General Jones 09-24-2008 07:47 AM

My wife got me a HISS tank for my birthday. One of the many reasons that I love her. :D

Rambo 09-24-2008 09:04 AM

Quote:
It out here in the Philippines. We usually get stuff two weeks ahead of the US. And that's not counting the midnight Chinese figures.

- JM

What are the midnite Chinese figures????

haradrel 09-24-2008 11:54 AM

Quote:

- JM

Lucky!
I have friends in the philippines! Maybe I should ask some of the pinoy's to hook a brotha from anotha motha up ;)

Sonneilon 09-24-2008 03:22 PM

SilentDusty hooked me up with Nemesis Enforcer.

Lehsreh hooked me up with Falcon a few weeks ago.

THANKS! I happy now. Nem Enforcer is pretty darn big! PRetty cool at that, even if he isn't really a part of many people's Joe's Universes!

vespapilot79 09-24-2008 07:39 PM

Bbts

Got my Firefly today!! Now waiting for my 5 BATS and 2 Fang/Claw sets. Im finding a LOT of CGs at Walmart and Target. Are they just not as popular? And does anyone know if the TRU CGs have silver faces or black like the general release figures?

GoCards 09-24-2008 09:20 PM

The TRU CGs have silver facemasks. You're getting the Fang/Claw already? 'm jealous.

vespapilot79 09-25-2008 09:09 AM

Fang/Claw

I have them on order from BBTS. I figured I do it that way so im guaranteed to get a few to start with. Im having a hard time finding the ram/trouble bubble set. Im finding them, but there are 2!! RAM cycles in them. Ppl are taking the TB's and returning them with 2 cycles.Im sure the Fang/Calw will be avail soon enough. Im just too impatient to have to wait or beat the collectors at the stores. Thanks for the info GOCARDS. Im just going to keep picking up the ones from Target and Wal-Mart. Not a fan of the silver mask.

haradrel 09-25-2008 10:26 AM

Weee!

Got wave 9 today with an extra BAT along with a single iron grenadier (25th) and the Destro (black mask) and Iron Grenadier comic pack.

I also got 2 more "joedios" pieces that will show up in future pictures (no I'm not telling! you'll have to wait :p)
--------
Edited:
Wait is over, check the photos section ;)

chrysophylax 09-25-2008 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo
What are the midnite Chinese figures????

These are leaked pre-production or error figures from the factory in China. These are also the test-shots you see on EBay.

For the 25A line the ones out now are the black faced and silver faced Crimson Guards (no accessories); silver chest Crimson Guards, Desert Guards, the Ultimate Battle Pack Destro (no belt), and BATs (also without belts and accessories).

If you look closely at General Hawk & LeonardoTDragon's reviews, you'll notice that the extra Crimson Guards & BATs they have in the background are midnight Chinese.

- JM

ThinkTank 09-25-2008 07:34 PM

I found a Patriot Grizzly tank today for 3 dollars. All the stuff that could be lost has been lost. I may chop shop it for dio pieces.

Rambo 09-25-2008 07:40 PM

Thanks JM!

haradrel 09-26-2008 10:00 AM

Got some stuff today:
Nemesis Immortal and Falcon comic pack
Tripwire and Cobra Commander comic pack
another (this time gold head) destro and iron grenadier comic pack

the black hiss tank
the vamp with clutch
the ram and trouble bubble (with breaker and televiper)
the armadillo tank and the air chariot (with serpentor and steeler)

more goodies to come (but not until next week)

giTom 09-26-2008 02:51 PM

I picked up Iron Grenadier Destro at Wal-Mart (excellent!) and Barbecue at TRU (damn price increase!).

I saw the Firefly/Greenshirt set, looks decent, passed for now, may get at a later date - #%&@! Duke Arms!

ender098 09-27-2008 03:25 AM

Got my Comic Con Cobra Commander in business suit (along with the Combat pals snake eyes and timber) from GI Joe Club, and Guiltridden sent me 2 Bronze Bombers (Strato Viper and Motor Viper Repaints!)

General Jones 09-27-2008 07:06 AM

Scored big yesterday! I went to a buddies bachelor party in another city and decided to check the stores on the way out and found a rattler at Target, a CG and BAT at Wal-mart, and the new Firebat with AVAC and Sharc Tooth with Deep Sixat Kmart. (I know it is supposed to be the Sharc, but that is what it is called now).

Da Talent 09-28-2008 08:20 PM

Well I just arrived in Mesa, Az today (where I'll be for a while for work) and popped into a target and found a 2nd rattler today! Which is great bc I couldnt bring any of my vehicle customs with me. I am gonna do it up this week and then take some shots in the desert. Should be fun right? Well anyone else in AZ?

General Jones 09-29-2008 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflyed
Well anyone else in AZ?

I'm close. Southern Utah, about an hour from the AZ border.

haradrel 10-01-2008 08:26 AM

Got lots of goodies in the mail today:
Firefly vs Storm Shadow comic pack
Copperhead vs Shipwreck comic pack
Duke vs Red Star comic pack
Crimson Guard 5 pack
Firefly vs G.I.Joe Troopers pack
Revenge of Cobra DVD pack
The M.A.S.S. Device DVD pack

:D

silentdusty 10-01-2008 11:07 AM

Just scored the 1985 GI Joe Commando Attack Board Game :D