JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Post Your Latest Booty!! v2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1885)

LordEd1976 10-01-2008 06:42 PM

Went by Target today and picked uo the 25th style Vamp and Barbecue. BTW, this is my first Barbecue.

silentdusty 10-01-2008 07:25 PM

So I just traded a nu sculpt He-Man for a 1997 Night Landing w/Torpedo, mint and complete!

Outrider 10-02-2008 12:04 AM

Got home from work today to find my Desert Awe Striker and Firebat had arrived. :D

vespapilot79 10-02-2008 10:12 AM

wooo

Isnt that one of the best feelings!!Coming home to new toys!!

Outrider 10-02-2008 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespapilot79
Isnt that one of the best feelings!!Coming home to new toys!!

It sure put a smile on my face! :)

silentdusty 10-02-2008 01:25 PM

I know the feeling my mint in wrapper 1983 GI Joe Adventure Board Game arrived today, $5 on E-Bay, sweet!

Rambo 10-02-2008 05:44 PM

CGs army

Graham was right. I can't stop army building. These CGs aren't the original but are so cooL!!!

Sonneilon 10-02-2008 09:10 PM

FRAK ME. Look at the pretty pics. If you can't see them... it's the next 2 dvd packs

http://joebattlelines.com/phpBB3/vi....php?f=5&t=8486

Lowjacked 10-02-2008 09:40 PM

In the past four days I found my second conquest at target; and at Walmart a snake eyes w/ timber, spirit iron knife, and snow job. I had been searching for these for month's.

Rambo 10-03-2008 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneilon
FRAK ME. Look at the pretty pics. If you can't see them... it's the next 2 dvd packs

http://joebattlelines.com/phpBB3/vi....php?f=5&t=8486

You're frak. They are awesome.

vespapilot79 10-03-2008 11:26 AM

Mass

Dusty looks awesome, and the pissed off BAT, WOW!! Cant wait to get the last 3 packs! Looking forward to a CC with that shiny dome.

Just found the CG TRU exclusive. Really dig the CG commander!!

Rambo 10-05-2008 08:33 PM

Recued

Just rescued them from a Library/comic book/toy store.

vespapilot79 10-06-2008 11:48 AM

BAT Attack

1 Attachment(s)
Are these any good or worth getting? I like a few of the versions in here, but not sure if they were a decent pack.

Sonneilon 10-06-2008 01:05 PM

It kinda depends. The problem is that you are getting 2 types of BATs to build. I like the older model. The rabbit eared ones GROW on you, but if you already have the BATv whatever, it's hard to switch over. I mean, the rabbit eared wear shorts! PURPLE shorts at that! Or at least the ones I had did!

IF you can find a TON of those packs for cheap, you're set cuz then you can have 2 types going after the good guys. Word.

vespapilot79 10-06-2008 01:29 PM

I found 2 packs. At least i will have 6 of the V5 Bats and 2ea of the V 3 and 4. I'll find some way to utilize them. If anyone has ordered the Artic or Desert sets and dont want certain figures please let me know. Im interested in purchasing them.

lehsreh 10-10-2008 02:38 PM

got me the 25th firebat, fang and claw vehicle packs. 3 vhicles i always wanted as a kid. now i only need a few asp, thunder machine and havoc and im set. :)

GoCards 10-10-2008 03:58 PM

My latest Marauder order came in today! I just got done trickin' out the modular weapons and can't wait to see how they look with my figures, once the glue dries.

Flatline 10-10-2008 08:53 PM

picked Up Some Non Joe Figs. Darth Talon And Cade Skywalker Comic Pack 2 Sets Of Imperial Knights A Secret Apprentice Legacy Pack And A Quinlan Vos Some Dude Comic Pack......my BoY Dustin Also Hooked Me Up With An Undertow A Night Viper A Secto Viper And Some Eel Parts Good Looking Out D.

Self-Modifier 10-10-2008 10:54 PM

I don't usually bother posting in this thread, but I was thrilled when I got home today to find that the order I placed at Hasbro Toy Shop last Friday, which shipped on Tuesday and wasn't scheduled to arrive until next Tuesday actually got here today!

So now I've got the Pyramid of Darkness and Arise Serpentor, Arise DVD sets, and Transformers Classics Ironhide, Sideswipe, and "Silver"(should actually be Blue)streak! The cartoon Major Bludd is far and away the best rendition of the character ever, and the purple toon Snake-Eyes is pretty fantastic too!

haradrel 10-11-2008 03:35 PM

Got 7 Terror Drome walls and the Original Tele-Viper "gun" in the mail today :)
(well I guess most people have noticed the Terror Drome walls in the photo section as I have gone quite nuts with them :eek: )

LordEd1976 10-11-2008 09:14 PM

Finally picked up the "Revenge of Cobra" DVD set.

Yeah, I know. Everyone already has this set. It took me awhile due to the fact the DVD sets started first appearing during a financially tight time for me so I'm now playing catchup. I still need to get "MASS Device" but I thought I'd get DVD set #2 first due to the inclusion of the really sweet looking Lady Jaye and the Weather Dominator.

silentdusty 10-12-2008 05:23 PM

Got a V1.5 Cobra Commander, Tripwire, Slugger, Cobra Stinger and FLAK today.

Outrider 10-12-2008 11:37 PM

My Fang/Claw two pack arrived today. The Fang is worth the price alone, but the Claw is a waste of plastic. It just looks and feels cheap and flimsy. And the two figures that came with the set are a cheap repaint cop out by Hasbro. Talk about junk, even for 25th figures!

Self-Modifier 10-13-2008 08:21 AM

Everyone keeps talking about how the new CLAW is cheap and poorly made. It looks fine to me, but then again I haven't held it in person-- And I never owned an original CLAW to compare it to, either, so maybe I just don't realize how much better it could be!

4-Cobra 10-20-2008 06:54 PM

Trust me I have the original Claw,and I just got the new one.And the new one is VERY BAD compared to the original,I guess if we didn't have the first one to compare the new one to we might not be as down on it.So if by chance you get one of each you'll change your mind I promise...

bravo 10-21-2008 06:40 PM

:D i got Wraith and 2 more on the way next week, also pick up mutt and bazooka trooper. so im happy

silentdusty 10-23-2008 04:21 PM

Had a package show up today, a Sky SHARC, Sky Hawk, V1 Falcon, V1 Mainframe, V1 Cobra Officer, Crazylegs, Gung Ho (Marine Dress) and a nu sculpt Sgt Stalker.

lehsreh 10-23-2008 09:50 PM

just picked up 10the 25th desert awe striker and leatherneck tonight.

GoCards 10-23-2008 10:27 PM

I got the new Firebat today. Passed on the desert AWE Striker. Has anyone else noticed a sudden abundance of older 25th Anny figures? I'm talking about Stalkers, Fireflies, and non-Tiger Force Flints. I've been seeing a lot of that, but no new figures.

Trench-Viper 10-24-2008 02:57 AM

Perhaps they are remaking the ones who sells the best on ebay?

ender098 10-24-2008 09:34 AM

Well, going by what my wife is reporting to me I have recieved;

Pyramid of Darkness and Arise Serpentor Arise DVD packs.
Wraith and translucent Wraith
2 25th Anniversary BATS (Thanks Corey!)

Just curious, is anyone else collecting the DVD packs just for the DVD's, accessories and the MASS Device?

yorktownjoe 10-24-2008 10:44 AM

That's a good question Frank. I was thinking some folks might want the figures and the accessories and not care about the DVD's. I am interested in the DVD's, but I'm not really interested in the figures. I'm not sure about the dio accessories, those would be cool I suppose.

I have several episodes on VHS... (old school baby!) But I know my VCR won't run forever...

Flatline 10-24-2008 11:03 AM

Accessories Baby

i Was Getting The Sets For The Accessories My Self. I Have Most Of The Dvd's Already And The Figures Are In My Kids Toy Box....

Self-Modifier 10-25-2008 03:25 PM

I'm getting the DVD sets for the figures first and foremost, followed by the Weather Dominator, then the MASS Device...

Also, it's not Joe-related, but the postal service just delivered my Transformers Henkei (Japanese Classics) Skywarp and Thundercracker! They look pretty awesome, though Thundercracker has a couple of issues (floppy wings and guns that won't stay in place at all -- both only in robot mode, though).

giTom 10-25-2008 07:31 PM

Today is my birthday and all I really wanted was the Firefly vs Joe troopers. I'm 46 and that's what I wanted, so I bought it! To hell with growing old!

My thoughts on this set - first off - the Duke arms on the troopers just plain stink. I wish Hasbro would have fixed the arms prior to producing this set. The hair repaints look pretty cool, though.

This is basically just a box of custom parts, decent headsculpts and body parts, more XMLR-3A's and a blue camo'd Firefly just begging for a repaint. The blue just doesn't work!

Trench-Viper 10-26-2008 04:18 AM

The Greenshirst have DUKE ARMS??!!?
I thought they had Snake Eyes/Stalker arms.

Sonneilon 10-30-2008 06:25 PM

Frank, the reasons why I am picking up the dvd sets are for various reasons.

Set1 - MASS Device. I got it for the set pieces.

Set 2 - Weather Dominator. Lady Jaye and set peices.

Set 3 - Arise Serpentor Arise. EVERYTHING

Set 4 - Pyramid of Darkness. Everything but Bludd & CC.

I have yet to get the 2nd 2 sets.

And from Hasbro, I got Mutt & Junkyard and CrocMaster. The rest of my shipment probably won't ship until Late-November/December. *shrug*

Self-Modifier 10-30-2008 08:23 PM

Got home today to encounter a box from Big Bad Toy Store containing the past two waves of comic packs (Nemesis Enforcer/Falcon, Destro/Iron Grenadier, Cobra Commander/Tripwire, Wild Bill/Scrap Iron, Beachhead/Mainframe, and Snake-Eyes/Hard Master), and the new wave of single packs (Tiger Force Duke, Mutt & Junkyard, Croc-Master, Para-Viper, Bazooka Trooper, and Wraith)! Quite an evening!!

Sonneilon 10-30-2008 08:39 PM

Hold on! ScrapIron/WildBill??? oh man... I want Scrap Iron!

ToneGunsRevisited 11-11-2008 07:17 AM

I got the Volga figure, but it came without the camera :(.