JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Post Your Latest Booty!! v2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1885)

Sonneilon 11-11-2008 11:12 AM

Anyone else think it's utterly lame that a lot of us are JUST getting the CC/Tripwire pack? The back of the comic is advertising the 2008 Joe Con which happened a few months ago. Talk about lame distribution!

Self-Modifier 11-11-2008 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneilon
Anyone else think it's utterly lame that a lot of us are JUST getting the CC/Tripwire pack? The back of the comic is advertising the 2008 Joe Con which happened a few months ago. Talk about lame distribution!

Distribution on the 25th has been terrible since day one where I am (California Bay Area). I finally gave up on looking for them in stores, and now I just buy them all online, either from Hasbro Toy Shop when possible (due to their lower prices), or Big Bad Toy Store when necessary (due to the fact that unlike HTS, their pre-orders don't sell out within a matter of hours).

I spend a lot less on gas now, so I figure that makes up for the shipping cost...

Sonneilon 11-11-2008 12:53 PM

Well, SelfMod... I got my CC/Tripwire pack from HTS about a month ago! Which is, what 2 months AFTER the con?!? LOL!

silentdusty 11-11-2008 01:35 PM

Got a Transportable Tactical Battle Platform (Canadian Version), and a V1 Stinger Driver.

lehsreh 11-12-2008 10:42 PM

got both internet extreme cobra packs today. also picked up the awe striker with leatherneck. from the build n brawl figures i got deuce, domino, stone cold and umaga.

Sonneilon 11-13-2008 10:34 AM

Is that Leatherneck any good or should I wait for a repainted re-release?

lehsreh 11-13-2008 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneilon
Is that Leatherneck any good or should I wait for a repainted re-release?

its a good figure, really good, but its not leatherneck to me. i was going to wait, but i thought id use it for a desert custom. it would be perfect with the right colors. so if you want a good figure and vehicle for a desert dio or whatever get it, otherwise wait for the recolor.

and since were on this thread, i picked up the 25th rock & roll, 25th mutt, VvV frostbite, a black dragon ninja and 2 sand scorpions.

vespapilot79 11-14-2008 03:16 PM

Ordering from Marauders...

Does anyone know if it is common for Marauders to bea little slow on thier end of processing? I placed an order on the 31OCT and still havent heard anything about them shipping my order. Even checking my order status on thier site still has not been updated. Thanks.

vader9900 11-14-2008 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespapilot79
Does anyone know if it is common for Marauders to bea little slow on thier end of processing? I placed an order on the 31OCT and still havent heard anything about them shipping my order. Even checking my order status on thier site still has not been updated. Thanks.

That is very odd!!! I have always had my orders filled same day or the next. Shoot John an email, maybe it got overlooked.

vespapilot79 11-14-2008 05:24 PM

money order

I think the delay was in sending a money order. My only issue with that is when I purchased items off of e-bay from the east coast, the mail only took about 3-5 days...I will send him an e-mail later this evening. Thanks for the info Vader.....
Sean (Vespapilot79)

I just got an e-mail back from Marauders. Seems my oder had made it but not processed. My msg stated heads will roll lol.

GoCards 11-16-2008 09:05 AM

Just got the Target Ultimate Battle Pack! You get a lot of bang for your buck. Unfortunately you get a lot of repaints as well. Hopefully there'll be some pics tomorrow.

vespapilot79 11-16-2008 11:06 AM

Got my ult bat pack on hold till I get paid on Monday!! WOOT!!

ThinkTank 11-17-2008 07:27 PM

my Doc finally came in. at a thrift store today I picked up some random stuff, including some ladders, which I have been looking for.

Sonneilon 11-17-2008 08:05 PM

From HTS : Sets 3/4 DVDs, ARmored CC & 1 ParaTrooper

From Lehsreh : 3 Vipers

From ebay : 3 Vipers

Still got more from HTS but not till december. :(

Self-Modifier 11-17-2008 08:55 PM

Yeah, I got the final DVD set yesterday. My MASS Device is potentially complete, but I've decided I actually like it better with the Weather Dominator on top!

The chrome faced Cobra Commander is the definitive version of C.C. that I've been waiting for since -- well, since forever! I can't wait to see pictures of him start popping up on here!

zedhatch 11-17-2008 09:11 PM

I just got the Serpantor DVD pack finally. Dusty is much better than I expected while serpy is much less than I expected, can't win them all I suppose.

Sonneilon 11-18-2008 01:29 PM

I'm having problems finding Set5. I'm dying for that Alpine!

Dusty is awesome. He has 3 mid swivels. Yeah, Hasbro shoulda done that at the beginning but I figured they'd do just 1 eventually. But 2! 2!!! And the helmet comes off! I'm working on the REVIEW at this time!

vespapilot79 11-19-2008 08:44 PM

Got my order form Marauders!! 4bunks,5 lockers,2 gurneys,table and 4chairs and a few weapons to start. Im definately going to order some more of the modular weapons. Those are sweet!!

Rambo 11-20-2008 05:40 AM

Got them!!

shawntur 11-20-2008 03:23 PM

Got my Wraith Variant today from Good stuff to go. Great price to $25.00. ALso ordered Zartan. They both arrive in excellent shape.

Outrider 11-26-2008 10:04 PM

Tha mailman (lady, actually!) has been kind to me this week....five Black Dragon troopers, a Missile Launcher PAC RAT (the last one I neede to complete the set), The new red Hiss and two blue Flight Pods, and a heap of guns and other stuff from Marauder. Why can't every week be like this?? :rolleyes:

sithviper 11-27-2008 09:34 AM

I just picked up the Major Bludd figure seen in Outrider's signature pic :D

Self-Modifier 12-01-2008 07:39 AM

I went by Target yesterday and was shocked to find the entire latest wave of Joes, with the exception of Matt Trakker! So I hurriedly grabbed Cobra Flint, the Eel, "Pilot Scarlett," Airborne, and Zartan! I then came straight home and cancelled my Big Bad Toy Store order. This is probably the first time in almost a year that I've found new Joes first (or even at all) at retail -- it was pretty exciting!

vespapilot79 12-01-2008 09:49 AM

I also found at Target flint and a bazooka trooper. Nothing else. I did score 2 BATS at Walmart tho!! I was totally shocked!!

ender098 12-03-2008 10:37 PM

Well, lemme see...

I FINALLY got a Locust (2001 Dragonfly repaint)
Air Viper from the 2003 con set
the 3rd & 4th DVD packs (I just want them for th accessories!!)
A Headman v2
Some heads for customs from Broken Arrow toys and Trigate Creations
Got the Zartan/General Hawk set from the 2004 Con
The 2003 Con Set boxed (Thanks Benjamin!)
The DTC wave 4 Outback, Airtight, Cobra Officer and Night Viper
got 4 sets of hulk tunnel Clash
Firefly vs Greenshirts

(FYI, this has been over the past month and a half or so!!)

Edit; Almost forgot! Got a Target Ultimate battle destro figure and a comic pack variant destro figure with a black mask!

silentdusty 12-04-2008 01:54 AM

It's not an action figure or vehicle, but my boy Sonneilon fixed me up with a complete set of GI Joe TCG cards, and then some. :D

Sonneilon 12-04-2008 10:22 AM

I got from HTS:
Scarlet Glenda
Zartan v2
EEL
Airbourne

ToneGunsRevisited 12-05-2008 04:47 AM

I got Red Star v1.

4-Cobra 12-07-2008 05:09 PM

I think I just scored a great deal,I just bought 4 of the 1997 Vipers that came with the Flight Pods (Trouble Bubbles) for $17 shipped.They are loose & come with all their Weapons & File Cards,the Trouble Bubbles aren't with them.But getting 4 of them complete for $17 shipped I thought was a great deal,heck i've watched Auctions for just the single Figure with nothing else go for what I paid for the whole lot.

Outrider 12-07-2008 09:41 PM

I just got a hold of the first four of the new DTC figures from the Collector's Club. They're way better than I expected, and I've posted a few pics already if anyone's interested.

Agent Viper 12-08-2008 03:37 PM

Got a nice lil parcel from G!

Thanks Graham and Merry Xmas!

Black Knight 12-08-2008 05:41 PM

Saturday TRU had a sale marking the senior 3-packs down to 8.99 from 14.99, so I stocked up and got the Iron Grens, Sea Command, Air Command, Joe Command, and Cobra Command... they didn't have any Crimson Command. The best part is since I work there I got an even better "sale" price.

Sonneilon 12-08-2008 08:41 PM

I got Tracker and EEL this morning. Found TF FLint, Python Cobra Officer (so strange Hasbro would do an all black soldier with pythonic print???), IG Destro and, well, EVERYONE's seen JetPackDuke. Before you freak on the fact that I bought a JetPackDuka, I am slowly rebuilding an MOC collection. And I have slots for TF (have), JetPackDuke (have) and a v1 single-pack Duke (gotta order MOC).

I have slots for SE v1 and v2. I have v3 and Polaric SE.

And how much do I spend a month? Frak if I know. I try to... Everything's 20% off and I been finding an additional 10% off (that's, unfortunately, NOT 30% off). So I been grabbing the peg warmers. I'll prolly hook up with Wild Bill (v1), Bazooka and Spirit next week. I try and grab stuff that I dont' find often. Like IG Destro and the PYthonic Officer. Even TF FLint is hard to find, yah?

Now if I could find 1 more Viper and 1 more HISS Driver... Yub nub!

Outrider 12-08-2008 11:29 PM

Just received my Ghost Hawk and Sting Raider today. They both look to be completely new sculpts and look awesome. Also got a Cobra Earthquake to customize!

vespapilot79 12-09-2008 01:32 PM

Got my Sting Raider and urban Firefly!!

lehsreh 12-09-2008 04:07 PM

finally got my doc through the mail today. also got a narnia king mazda.

yorktownjoe 12-09-2008 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lehsreh
finally got my doc through the mail today. also got a narnia king mazda.

Was this the Doc you ordered during the last week of the promotion? Did he have the new "fixed" arms?

I hope so! I'm happy for you.

Da Talent 12-10-2008 06:04 PM

scored a firebat today, I am very pleased.

GoCards 12-10-2008 08:49 PM

Two Flints in disguise(I'm using them as Cobra mechanics or engineers), another Eel, the new urban Firefly(I'll be using him as a Cobra commando), and a Duke Resolute!

Outrider 12-10-2008 10:24 PM

Managed to do a deal with a seller on eBay for a Bullhorn from this year's con. I've been after one since the con, and this was the first seller I'd found who was willing to separate Bullhorn and the vehicle (which I didn't want).