JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Introductions....a bit overdue!! (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3902)

TwoOneEight 01-31-2012 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzer1979
hey everyone i just wanted to say great site..i've been coming here for a while but never posted before..my names matt im from new jersey love collecting joes and some marvel too..i got some really great tips and dio ideas from this greatte so i just wanted to post some of them and see what you guys think..any feedback would be great..

welcome! :)

neapolitan joe 02-01-2012 05:45 AM

Buzzer...

Welcome!

buzzer1979 02-02-2012 12:36 PM

thanks for the welcome guys!!hope we can all talk more about joes and dios..

Night Fox 04-02-2012 05:32 PM

Hello to all!
I love this site and come to visit almost daily for years, just lurking and nothing more. But I decided it was the time for me to interact AND learn! I really love joe photography and some of you are true ARTISTS on it! I have some cool ideas to take my pics, but it's very hard for me to have access to good locations...well, I hope to post something related to a review in the next few days.
Just want to salute everybody!

TwoOneEight 04-02-2012 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Fox
Hello to all!
I love this site and come to visit almost daily for years, just lurking and nothing more. But I decided it was the time for me to interact AND learn! I really love joe photography and some of you are true ARTISTS on it! I have some cool ideas to take my pics, but it's very hard for me to have access to good locations...well, I hope to post something related to a review in the next few days.

Welcome to JoeDios Night Fox!
Make yourself at home. Enjoy the pics and feel free to post yours.
Just have fun! :)

Night Fox 04-03-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoOneEight
Welcome to JoeDios Night Fox!
Make yourself at home. Enjoy the pics and feel free to post yours.
Just have fun! :)

Thanks for the wellcome!

neapolitan joe 04-04-2012 03:54 AM

Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Fox
Hello to all!

Welcome on Joedios!

The Willoughbian 04-11-2012 09:21 PM

Greetings. Nice site you have here. I have been checking it for out for a couple of months. I figured I'd take a moment to express my appreciation. I was way into G.I. Joe as a kid (this was back in the 80,s). I lost interest the first time I heard Serpentor yell, "Cobra! La La La La La!" (I took G.I. Joe rather seriously and that was just to much to bear. not to mention after that G.I. Joe took an unrealistic turn as far as the toys went). I Got back into it because of the Resolute movie (Snake Eyes is a bad dude in that) and the Pursuit of Cobra figures. Anyhow, someone mentioned this site on an another forum and I have been digging it ever since. The really nice thing is that there are no crazy banner ads flashing at me and taking forever to load, which makes me think this site is privately funded, which is a nice thing for someone to do, because this is a really cool site, lots of talented artists doing something for fun and I think that's just fine.

Sincerely,
Dave G.

Night Fox 04-12-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Willoughbian
Greetings. Nice site you have here. I have been checking it for out for a couple of months. I figured I'd take a moment to express my appreciation. I was way into G.I. Joe as a kid (this was back in the 80,s). I lost interest the first time I heard Serpentor yell, "Cobra! La La La La La!" (I took G.I. Joe rather seriously and that was just to much to bear. not to mention after that G.I. Joe took an unrealistic turn as far as the toys went). I Got back into it because of the Resolute movie (Snake Eyes is a bad dude in that) and the Pursuit of Cobra figures. Anyhow, someone mentioned this site on an another forum and I have been digging it ever since. The really nice thing is that there are no crazy banner ads flashing at me and taking forever to load, which makes me think this site is privately funded, which is a nice thing for someone to do, because this is a really cool site, lots of talented artists doing something for fun and I think that's just fine.

Sincerely,
Dave G.

Wellcome aboard!

neapolitan joe 04-13-2012 06:07 AM

Yo Joe!

Welcome!