JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Post Your Latest Booty!! v2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1885)

vespapilot79 01-24-2009 07:02 PM

Picked up another extreme Artic set from my locally owned toyshop. Cant wait to make an artic playset!!

Black Knight 01-26-2009 06:49 PM

Picked up,

Resolute Commander

Resolute Trooper (X's2)

Cobra Flint (X's2)

AWE & Leatherneck (desert tan)

and a Tomahawk (100%) for $15.00 at yard sale Sunday.

vespapilot79 01-27-2009 03:24 PM

Monkey Depot massive sale!!

Just an FYI. The Monkey Depot is having a really awesome sale on thier items. I just picked up a BBI Airforce Pave Hawk for $48.70!! Thats with shipping and handling!! I figured i'd post this since most of us on here are always looking to save a few bucks!!

ToneGunsRevisited 01-28-2009 01:37 PM

I got 2 complete Rock Vipers 2.000 RAH collection.

nando 01-28-2009 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespapilot79
Just an FYI. The Monkey Depot is having a really awesome sale on thier items. I just picked up a BBI Airforce Pave Hawk for $48.70!! Thats with shipping and handling!! I figured i'd post this since most of us on here are always looking to save a few bucks!!

thanks man i just picked up the CIA Agent Smith , yo joe... :cool:

Bayer 01-28-2009 05:08 PM

Just picked up a Comic pack Rock and Roll from EBAY. Very nice...I can finally finish a custom RnR I've been working on for some time.

Rambo 01-28-2009 07:56 PM

My latest booties. I want to thank you Graham for helping me with my hobbie. Also wanna thanks Frank for the head up on the HIND!

ToneGunsRevisited 01-28-2009 10:04 PM

Damn you with the cool looking Hind! :D

Cangratulations on your items!

Death_at_Midnight 01-30-2009 09:53 PM

My latest loot

Greetings mortals!

Raided Target and three Walmarts and a Joe carrying supermarket and finally found 1 resolute trooper, 3 paravipers, and two comic packs with shockwave and red/cyborg destro. Also looted: gung-ho, scarlet (finally not a comic pack version) duke (avoided buying him until now), roadblock, 3 WWII german soldiers Team Bravo or something from Target.

Bought all the remaining Indiana Jones (single figures) arabs (x20) , dr jones (x6), that russian girl (x4).. irina something.., those inca indians (x10+/-) from crystal skull movie, german soldiers on motorbikes (x4), indy with Ark (x1), and german desert troops (x20). Will need to focus on the double pack arabs now.

Tomorrow will attack Toys-R-Us specificaly for an 1/18th scale A-10 on clearance. Might get another flight pod with ram b/c I really need to build up my Cobra telecommunications... unless there's new figs to get.

And some build-n-brawls.. for a possible idea -- single pics or dio -- coming soon.

ThinkTank 01-30-2009 11:52 PM

i got the comic pack tunnel rat/storm shadow and comic pack pilot destro and shockwave. also my first indy figure for 1.74 lol at target.

Flatline 01-31-2009 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_at_Midnight
Greetings mortals!

Raided Target and three Walmarts and a Joe carrying supermarket and finally found 1 resolute trooper, 3 paravipers, and two comic packs with shockwave and red/cyborg destro. Also looted: gung-ho, scarlet (finally not a comic pack version) duke (avoided buying him until now), roadblock, 3 WWII german soldiers Team Bravo or something from Target.

Bought all the remaining Indiana Jones (single figures) arabs (x20) , dr jones (x6), that russian girl (x4).. irina something.., those inca indians (x10+/-) from crystal skull movie, german soldiers on motorbikes (x4), indy with Ark (x1), and german desert troops (x20). Will need to focus on the double pack arabs now.

Tomorrow will attack Toys-R-Us specificaly for an 1/18th scale A-10 on clearance. Might get another flight pod with ram b/c I really need to build up my Cobra telecommunications... unless there's new figs to get.

And some build-n-brawls.. for a possible idea -- single pics or dio -- coming soon.

YOUR A MAD MAN..........I LIKE THAT :D

Scarrviper 02-01-2009 03:38 PM

Got all this for my birthday today.

birthday haul

Then I went to the local toy show and scored all this. (1997 flight pod not shown because I still have to clean it :( )

toyshow haul

ToneGunsRevisited 02-01-2009 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarrviper
Got all this for my birthday today.

Then I went to the local toy show and scored all this. (1997 flight pod not shown because I still have to clean it :( )

1st - Happy Birthaday!

2nd - Nice items, Skullbuster in the first line.

Rambo 02-01-2009 05:51 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy bday to you. I wish I had a local toy show

Outrider 02-01-2009 06:26 PM

Happy birthday Kurt, and congrats on the sweet pick ups!

Black Knight 02-01-2009 06:37 PM

happy birthday...

On another note, scored 6 Neo-Vipers (O-Ring versions, not T-crotch)
The Weird Hummer-jeep thingy from Spytroops-era
Two spytroop-era Dreadnoks

all for $10.00

BTW if anyone is looking for a specific figure let me know, we have a local GI Joe 2nd hand store.

Flatline 02-02-2009 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outrider
Happy birthday Kurt, and congrats on the sweet pick ups!

DITTO BUDDY

ToneGunsRevisited 02-02-2009 08:51 AM

Thanks to Craig I've Outback and Airtight from the Club.

T H A N K S B R O T H A !

Carlitos send me 2 Chap Mei Bad Guyz, Lt. Falcon 25th, Black Cobra Commander 25th, Muskrat v1, Muskrat Battle Corps and Indy figure.

T H A N K S C A R L I T O !

vespapilot79 02-02-2009 04:31 PM

My USAF Pavehawk is on its way from Monkey Depot, and I won a BBI 1:18 Wolfpack F-16!! I finally have my F-16. I only paid $127.50 on evilbay!! I thought i was going to end up paying more!! Ill post pics of them together as soon as I get them!!

Death_at_Midnight 02-02-2009 09:53 PM

Went to Target and finally found an Airborne, Tripwire with MASS Device element, and a Cobra trooper, a comic pack with Tunnel Rat and Storm Shadow. And got one of those Navy Seal dune buggies. Real rubber tired! Now that's nice.

Someone is definately buying up all the Joes in town. Target had more than 8 Mobat/Crimson HISS packs for $56. Less than a week later all gone. Really doubt a rush of ppl bought them in that time.

Does anyone know what days Targets usually restock their shelves? Or get new shipments? They don't seem to be consistent with the toys.. but recently they've been putting the latest wave out. After months of stagnation. Something had changed.

When the best time to hit the stores? Walmarts here restock the Joes on Thursday mornings every 2 weeks.

Death_at_Midnight 02-03-2009 07:27 PM

Latest Raid

Greetings brief mortals!

Went to Walmart and bought a bunch of Indiana Jones figures. They are on clearence here, maybe there wherever you are too. Single figures for $1, double packs and small sets $4.

--Death

ToneGunsRevisited 02-03-2009 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_at_Midnight
Greetings brief mortals!

Went to Walmart and bought a bunch of Indiana Jones figures. They are on clearence here, maybe there wherever you are too. Single figures for $1, double packs and small sets $4.

--Death

Congratulations and maybe we can see someone building an army with the western figures from the line.

Rambo 02-04-2009 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToneGunsRevisited
Congratulations and maybe we can see someone building an army with the western figures from the line.

Agree. Let's see those armies.

ThinkTank 02-04-2009 07:18 AM

i got the skyhawk and lift ticket yesterday. The skyhawk is superb, absolutely perfect in all regards. Lift Ticket is a good figure, could be the base for an upcoming CrazyLegs maybe.

Urban Saboteur 02-05-2009 01:21 AM

I got..

I got a new cobra to show everyone. :)

Probably not the most exciting capture ever, but i acquired him in a trade recently. I am still looking mainly for GIJOE characters to build up my team, however this guy wanted something from my wants list, and this SAW-Viper was too good to pass up.

Have to agree with Vader though.. he looks excellent with the Marauder Saw.
Vader9900 SAW
:cool:

ToneGunsRevisited 02-05-2009 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Saboteur
I got a new cobra to show everyone. :)
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3303..._8a558cb02c.jpg

Probably not the most exciting capture ever, but i acquired him in a trade recently. I am still looking mainly for GIJOE characters to build up my team, however this guy wanted something from my wants list, and this SAW-Viper was too good to pass up.

Have to agree with Vader though.. he looks excellent with the Marauder Saw.
Vader9900 SAW
:cool:

I do like the SAW Viper and can live with their color. Congratulations on your trade.

neapolitan joe 02-06-2009 04:13 AM

The defiant.

Here it is:
http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/sho...php?i=19341&c=7

Flatline 02-06-2009 06:28 AM

nice Score Joe ;)

Roland da Thompson Gunner 02-06-2009 12:41 PM

Stuff I got today

I got some good deals here, that Major Bludd was only US $9.99. I don't know if I should open him though

vader9900 02-06-2009 12:43 PM

OPEN HIM!!!! Open him NOW!!! :D

Flatline 02-06-2009 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader9900
OPEN HIM!!!! Open him NOW!!! :D

YEAH DO IT! LOOK AT HIM ENVYING SNAKE EYES AND HIS FREEDOM :p
HEY DAVE, :confused: I THOUGHT YOU WERE BANNED :D

vader9900 02-08-2009 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatline
HEY DAVE, :confused: I THOUGHT YOU WERE BANNED :D

I am!

Sonneilon 02-08-2009 06:43 PM

Why order a foreign Joe if you're gonna open him up? Leave him MOC! Buy American (well, US designed, made in China, sold in the US) and open the US version!!!

Black Knight 02-08-2009 06:57 PM

I agree, if he's hard to find, don't open him.

On another note... got another Cobra Flint, an Eel, CC w/ buisness suit from Comic Con, and my wife said I can go to Comic Con 09 & Joecon 09... so I'm happy as a kitten in a yarn store!

Outrider 02-09-2009 07:57 PM

Can't understand you people who leave things MOC. What's the point of having a toy you can't play with? :confused: :) And thanks Yorktownjoe for your kind gift of the two BATs! :D

Sonneilon 02-10-2009 06:59 PM

I been having fun picking up MicroMan figures from SmallJoes.com. Some have been on sale for $5, others regular price. The chick in front (black) was the regular priced, but the males behind it were $5 each.

Sonneilon 02-11-2009 04:27 PM

I won't bother showcasing Resolute Duke, Samurai Shadow and Tunnel Brat.

But I will show you the SPACE RESCUE MicroMan and another MagneForce duder.

Death_at_Midnight 02-12-2009 09:06 PM

Microman

Thanks for the Microman pics. Read this thread at work, wanted to see pics (but I guess those don't show when you're not logged in.)

You got my interest sparked now. I think I shall be looking into Microman some more, and will probably buy some. What I am looking for mostly is something that can be used for customs. So a microman without a lot of spikes and flares would be great. Looking at smalljoes now. Any recommendations? I see some are using.. i guess rare earth magnets to connect limbs.. .. interesting stuff. Again, thanks for the pics.

Sonneilon 02-12-2009 09:24 PM

Death. Takara makes blank molds that you can do whatever you want. However, I think you need a connection in Japan to grab those for you.

http://www.microforever.com/main.htm

This site can be hard to navigate. You prolly want Microforce 2003-2007. SmallJoes.com does NOT sell the buck models. But uh, Corey has a bunch at the $5 price point so... And believe me, there are figures I've seen on that Microman site that I'd LOVE to have. I have a couple others that are regular (ie; not magnetic). They are the ultimate in articulation albeit, fragile.

IF you want, I can showcase the other two i have. I sent a gnarly spider-like guy away but I kept a couple 'oldies'.

ender098 02-12-2009 10:00 PM

Ok, here it is. 6 Months worth of buying and storing Joes until I got home;