JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Post Your Latest Booty!! v2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1885)

vader9900 03-24-2008 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatline
i Did It I Finally Found That Chap Mei Chopper (chanook) At Toys'r Us

Is that the one with the handle on top for carrying it? Its like black & grey if I recall. Is it worth spending the money on?

Outrider 03-24-2008 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader9900
Is that the one with the handle on top for carrying it? Its like black & grey if I recall. Is it worth spending the money on?

Yeah, and it ain't too bad, once you cut the handle off. It makes a great Cobra transport chopper.

Prince Adam 03-25-2008 08:51 AM

Found an Armored CC while on vaca in FL. Also, I went to a flea market down there and found a lady who wanted $75 for Downtown, Alley Viper, and Rampart. All loose no acxessories, and w/ paintwear. I hastily reminded her she was in a dirtmall and left. ;)

haradrel 03-25-2008 09:19 AM

25th torpedo, armored cobra commander and Destro & Breaker comic pack was waiting for me in the mail today :D (I am now only missing rock & roll, then I have all the waves! - He is on the way from a different seller)

Also got a resin figure of a girl I plan to use in the background of a dio - normally reserved for posing with cars, but I'll put her to good use as a civillian ;)

LordEd1976 03-25-2008 10:04 AM

Had given up Joes for Lent. Now that Easter has come and gone. The Joes are back! Got my hands on the Fred/Scarface two-pack, Ace/WW two-pack, the Night Watch 5 pack, and my godmother got me the Duke/CC comic pack. (I've already customed CC and I have plans for Duke.)

Flatline 03-25-2008 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader9900

LIKE OUTRIDER SAID IT CAN BE USED SO MANY WAYS AND WITH SOME REPRO LABELS IT MAKES FOR A DAM FINE COBRA TRANSPORT.

Prince Adam 03-25-2008 08:50 PM

Quote:
LIKE OUTRIDER SAID IT CAN BE USED SO MANY WAYS AND WITH SOME REPRO LABELS IT MAKES FOR A DAM FINE COBRA TRANSPORT.

Damn straight!!! One of my favorite vehicles I own!!! :D :D :D

Sonneilon 03-25-2008 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haradrel

Also got a resin figure of a girl I plan to use in the background of a dio - normally reserved for posing with cars, but I'll put her to good use as a civillian ;)

If it's Jennifer Connelly or Salma Hayek, I'll die...

Outrider 03-25-2008 09:27 PM

There hasn't been much to buy for us o-ring devotees lately, but I have managed to recently pick up the Grunt/Gung Ho night force two pack, and a second '97 Alley Viper (thaks to Dave a.k.a. Vader9900). :)

vader9900 03-25-2008 09:46 PM

Quote:

Well lets see some pictures!!!