JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Introductions....a bit overdue!! (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3902)

Night Fox 04-30-2012 04:34 PM

Wellcome to Joedios!

mrcobra 06-12-2012 07:33 PM

Long time lurker joined awhile back but haven't commented or posted any pics YET.I have a you tube channel and Comic Vine account under the name mrdecepticonleader a TFW 2005 account under the name mrdecepticon and a Terrordrome account and Hisstank account under the name mrcobra.
I mainly collect Transformers Star Wars Marvel Legends and some of NECAs figures too.Im big into customizing as I live in the UK GI Joe stuff gets released very rarely with the last stuff been early Rise of Cobra stuff,so the majority of my Joe collection is made up of customs I make other customs as well though.

Just wanted to say hello and there are alot of great pics and dios on here.
:)

M1General 06-12-2012 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcobra
Long time lurker joined awhile back but haven't commented or posted any pics YET.I have a you tube channel and Comic Vine account under the name mrdecepticonleader a TFW 2005 account under the name mrdecepticon and a Terrordrome account and Hisstank account under the name mrcobra.
I mainly collect Transformers Star Wars Marvel Legends and some of NECAs figures too.Im big into customizing as I live in the UK GI Joe stuff gets released very rarely with the last stuff been early Rise of Cobra stuff,so the majority of my Joe collection is made up of customs I make other customs as well though.

Just wanted to say hello and there are alot of great pics and dios on here.
:)

Welcome, we would like to see your customs.

mrcobra 06-14-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1General
Welcome, we would like to see your customs.

Thanks I will work on getting em posted.

seyms 06-14-2012 10:51 PM

Welcome to Joedios. Nice to see another Brit on the site. Looking forward to seeing your custom work.

neapolitan joe 06-15-2012 01:21 AM

Hi!

Welcome!

Sgt Humpty 06-26-2012 06:32 PM

Hello everyone, my name is Don Maue. My user name is derived from my USMC nickname combined with the highest rank I attained whilst serving as an infantryman in my beloved Corps. I am a life-long Joe fan that abandoned the hobby upon reaching 'adulthood'. I returned to the brand at the tail end of the 25th Anniversary line. I am a collector, a customizer and as of late, a writer, as well. My custom works, as well as some by my wife and children, can be seen at Our Basement Workshop. My writing can be found at Tales from Castle Destro.

seyms 06-26-2012 07:03 PM

Hi Don, welcome to JD!

pbarny1701 06-27-2012 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Humpty
Hello everyone, my name is Don Maue. My user name is derived from my USMC nickname combined with the highest rank I attained whilst serving as an infantryman in my beloved Corps. I am a life-long Joe fan that abandoned the hobby upon reaching 'adulthood'. I returned to the brand at the tail end of the 25th Anniversary line. I am a collector, a customizer and as of late, a writer, as well. My custom works, as well as some by my wife and children, can be seen at Our Basement Workshop. My writing can be found at Tales from Castle Destro.

I've been after you for months to get your butt in here. :rolleyes:

Renegade 06-27-2012 10:09 AM

Welcome Don, it's great to have more fans and hobbyists here :)