JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Post Your Latest Booty!! v2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1885)

Fisher 03-04-2009 08:30 PM

I finally got my Target Ultimate Battle pack today I won it on e-bay for $24, and just received a complete Mean Dog with Wild Card for $27 from e-bay as well. Saw the new Resolute box set at my Wal-Mart, but passed due to someone had tampered with the box and had taken the B.A.T. accessories.

Black Knight 03-05-2009 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisher
Saw the new Resolute box set at my Wal-Mart, but passed due to someone had tampered with the box and had taken the B.A.T. accessories.

That annoys me beyond anything else... I hate when people do that. I bought a "Tele-Viper/Breaker" set and realized when I got home that someone took out Tele-Viper and replaced him with a blue Night-Creeper.... I was pissed, so I took it back.

Black Knight 03-06-2009 09:37 AM

Ok, so I got alot of stuff today... all from ebay of course, and all 25th stuff.:D

Rattler
Trouble Bubble
Firebat X's 3
Water Mocassin X's 2 (or whatever they call it now)
VAMP
RAM
HISS Tank (black) X's 2

Cobra Eel X's 3 (giving me a total of 5)
Iron Gren. X's 2
Croc Master (this one is for customizing)
Lady Jaye (new 5 pack version)

McFarlen Mad Scientist Lab playsets X's 2 (one's Frankenstien & other I'm not sure. Both are 3 3/4 compatible)

On another note... I also reactivated my WoW account...
I'm on "Argent Dawn" - Human - Mage - 46 level

Urban Saboteur 03-07-2009 06:00 AM

New Figure

Today I got in the post a new A-Team murdock.. and this guy..

Not a VOTOMS figure. But it's a Microman and from the Material Force series. I plan on doing a custom from him.. i dont have many ideas just now.. but i will probably go military/futuristic route of some kind.

Right now he's placed between walls and my current shop build sat on an oil drum pondering who he will turn out to be!
Microman kicks so much a$$!!

LordRaven 03-07-2009 08:13 AM

It's me birthday, and me darlin Jenny got me this bad boy

Urban Saboteur 03-07-2009 09:05 AM

Very Nice!

Very Nice collectors addition figure shane! Rorschach is cool :cool:
congrats on your b'day too!

Death_at_Midnight 03-07-2009 09:12 AM

Greetings all ye brief mortals!

Happy Birthday LordRaven!

Latest acquisitions: Comic pack Snake Eyes and Hard Master (x2). A Star Wars Jawa (filthy little things), 4 more Microman (microsister Ran, military force MF4-01 (the one in white), and 2 Gao Gai Gar girls.)

Caution about the Gao Gai Gar girls .. they don't seem to be in proper scale compared to other Microman's. Body is passible, but the heads are too large.. very anime-ish, more than I expected, especially since the Evangelion girls from last week have passible heads for a JoeVerse. The Gao Gai Gar girls are too cartoonish.

This is the 3rd girl of the Microsister series I have and they all seem to be adolescent size girls.

BTW, for anyone who orders a Microman Eriss, the green/white one with the long hair, the long hair part can easily come off.

--Death

Flatline 03-07-2009 09:38 AM

lets All Rejoice In The Day Of Shane's Birth!!!! :)

lehsreh 03-09-2009 10:20 AM

for the first time since i was a kid i now have a thunder machine. also got the rhino, and tan version of steeler.

Outrider 03-09-2009 08:16 PM

Took delivery today of Buzzer, Ripper and Zarana from the 2004 con set - the last figures I needed to complete all the con sets.

Urban Saboteur 03-09-2009 11:20 PM

Congrats!

Congrats to Lehsreh for his Dreadnok thunder machine! and of course to Outrider for completing his con sets. :D
Well done dudes.

Flatline 03-10-2009 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outrider
Took delivery today of Buzzer, Ripper and Zarana from the 2004 con set - the last figures I needed to complete all the con sets.

ALL THE CON SETS :mad: I DONT HAVE THE CRIMSON NOR THE BLACK DRAGON SETS :( THAT'S GREAT CRAIG CONGRATS :)

Outrider 03-10-2009 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatline
ALL THE CON SETS :mad: I DONT HAVE THE CRIMSON NOR THE BLACK DRAGON SETS :( THAT'S GREAT CRAIG CONGRATS :)

Thanks Marcos - it's been a long (and expensive) road! :rolleyes:

vader9900 03-10-2009 02:32 PM

I found this awesome comic shop in Orlando, the whole back room is full of vintage Joes. I picked up a complete 1985 Mauler and a MCC missing 1 gun which I found on ebay, so it is now complete!

lehsreh 03-10-2009 03:41 PM

got a 25th airborne and python crimson guard today. got them both for under retail price, god im cheap.

Rambo 03-10-2009 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader9900
I found this awesome comic shop in Orlando, the whole back room is full of vintage Joes. I picked up a complete 1985 Mauler and a MCC missing 1 gun which I found on ebay, so it is now complete!

I envy you.... :(

Sonneilon 03-11-2009 03:51 PM

Chalk me up for a few things.

2x 25A ParaTrooper
2x 25A Wraith
2x 25A BATs
1x 25A CrocMaster
1x 25A SnowJob
1x 25A Serpentor

1x Microsister El (pink w/ cellphone)
1x MangeForce Icurus (blue arctic dude)
1x MangeForce Achilles (red fire dude)

Black Knight 03-13-2009 02:58 PM

Ok, aside form the resolute troopers in my picture... today I landed a big score...

Cobra Diver X's 3 (MASS Element)
Cobra Air Trooper X's 7
Cobra Viper X's 2
Cobra Trooper X's 5 (Wave 2 silver logo)
Cobra Bazooka Trooper X's 2
Cobra Python Trooper X's 6
Cobra Officer X's 2 (silver logo)
Cobra Commander (MASS Element)
Tripwire (MASS Element)
MASS Devices X's 2 (one is missing "cannon" part, other complete)

I know have an extra blue (water) MASS Device elements if anyone is interested, send me a message, no cost.

vader9900 03-14-2009 08:58 PM

Went to my favorite comic store in Orlando again today. Got a Cobra SMS, a Surveillance Port, a Demon with Ferret and a Scorpion to customize. All complete & in excellent condition.

Flatline 03-14-2009 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader9900
Went to my favorite comic store in Orlando again today. Got a Cobra SMS, a Surveillance Port, a Demon with Ferret and a Scorpion to customize. All complete & in excellent condition.

:mad: M%$@^&%R........ I AM SO JEALOUS! NICE HAUL BUDDY :)

Outrider 03-15-2009 12:13 PM

Quote:
:mad: M%$@^&%R........ I AM SO JEALOUS! NICE HAUL BUDDY :)

Why can't I find a place like that? :(

Death_at_Midnight 03-15-2009 07:49 PM

There's a hole-in-the-wall place like that in the New Orleans French Quarter for vintage Star Wars, but not GI Joe.

And all I really want vintage is a Night Raven!

ender098 03-15-2009 09:47 PM

the Wife hooked me up....She's turning me into a 25th Collector whether I like it or not! ;

Nekoman 03-16-2009 08:19 AM

^Man, I need to get myself some of those sets too!

Just scored a vintage Stinger Driver off eBay, $7.00 after shipping! Seemed like a pretty good deal to me. :)

Death_at_Midnight 03-16-2009 10:34 PM

I was about to get the final M.A.S.S. Device DVD pack at Toy-R-Us this Sunday when I noticed the final piece of the Device was missing. But it didn't look like someone ripped it off.. it was too clean, as if it never came with it.

Anyway, my latest grab has been another Destro/Shockwave comic pack. I want to try making a Kamakura out of that Shockwave and an old comic pack Hawk.

Other than that, it's been pretty slow on the Joe front here. However, my latest shipment of Microman has come in.

For those who are following, the following Microman arrived...
1 x Microman Acroyear Cleve (yellow)
1 x Microman Acroyear X2 - Elsa (red/white with some sort of purple beast/animal)
1 x Microman Magne Force Atlas (the one with the sphere)
1 x Microman MS-04 Micro-Sister Orga (cool detailed head/body sculpt but body armor is difficult to put on. Fragile construction)

Of them all, I do like the Micro-Sister Orga the most because of the detail of the head and body--she has clear plastic covering the exposed cybernetic parts, highlighting what I remember the early descriptions of a Microman from the 80's, that they are cyborgs (thus the chrome heads.) Orga looks battle-damaged.

Da Talent 03-18-2009 07:09 PM

scored some classic o-ring goodness today!

Also scored a second flak viper!

ender098 03-29-2009 12:57 PM

Went to go to a teachers supply store in Murietta, and it was closed, so just to make the trip not a TOTAL loss, I walked into TRU next door expecting to find a whole lot of nothing....but guess what I scored?

A NARNIA PRINCE CASPIAN CASTLE PLAYSET FOR $30!!! Can you say "Tweak" and "POOF" = Castle Destro!!! :D

Check the out of the out of the way TRU's! They may have some left!!!

Black Knight 03-29-2009 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ender098
A NARNIA PRINCE CASPIAN CASTLE PLAYSET FOR $30!!! Can you say "Tweak" and "POOF" = Castle Destro!!! :D

I grabbed one last week, but my daughter has now invaded it and the Disney Princess' are holding Destro and his IGs hostage.

GoCards 03-29-2009 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Knight
I grabbed one last week, but my daughter has now invaded it and the Disney Princess' are holding Destro and his IGs hostage.

You've GOTTA take a pic of that!
I found my 3rd blue Resolute Trooper yesterday and just finished making my LBC Shadow Guard Commandos, pic tomorrow.

Flatline 03-30-2009 05:59 AM

Quote:

THE PERFECT FRONT! :p I'LL TELL MY WIFE IT'S FOR MY DAUGHTER LOL :D

Death_at_Midnight 03-30-2009 09:57 PM

Greetings brief mortals!

My forces are growing in unprecedented numbers! *evil laugh*

Feast your eyes upon my new recruits: *sinister chuckle*

Resolute Cobra Trooper (x2)
Microman Magne Force Metis
Microman Road Spartan Ryu
Microman Microsister Shion
Microman Ryukendo Ryuganoh
Microman Acroyear Voltech
Microman Acroyear Phantom
Microman Magne Force Achilles
Marvel Universe Ironman (x2)
Marvel Universe Black Panther
Marvel Universe Dare Devil
Marvel Universe Ronin
Star Wars Spacetrooper
Indiana Jones with Horse (was one sale for 50% off)

ender098 03-31-2009 09:12 PM

Quote:

HEAVENS NO! I Think we might have to postpone saving OutRider and rescue Destro! LOL!

Outrider 04-01-2009 03:25 PM

Not strictly Joe, but I finally bought the full version of Adobe PhotoShop Creative Suite 4. Give me a little while to play around with it and I'll be using it for my Joedios pics rather than the limited PhotoDeluxe I've been using all these years.

Flatline 04-01-2009 04:16 PM

:rolleyes: Oh great Craig now your definately going to blow us out the water.

Self-Modifier 04-01-2009 07:32 PM

I got home from work today to find the newly-released Masterpiece Grimlock waiting for me! I took a few very quick and dirty pictures and put them in the "Photos" section for those who are interested in that sort of thing... This is, in my opinion, the best Masterpiece figure of all (and I say that with all due respect to my favorite Autobot, Optimus Prime)!

ThinkTank 04-01-2009 09:48 PM

I was in Houston for work today and had my wife Google toy stores. I wanted to find some old Joes and I hit the jackpot. They had tons of stuff, from all different toy lines. I got a loose airtight (no gear) but they had a complete one, a near mint sonic figher Dialtone (complete, I think), a bomb disposal unit, the fuel tank think from the FLAGG, a clone SCUBA trooper, some Star Wars radar screens, and a really cool Gundam figure. They had a near complete WHALE, but I would have blown all I had to spend on it. It was a hundred dollars even, and I really wanted it. I decided to get several smaller thinks instead of one big think. BTW, they had a complete headquarters, an unopened BUGG, a Dragonfly (150$), Slugger, and bunches of other figures, in the box and out. If you are gonna be in Houston for any reason, you should check the place out. It was called Third Planet. They are going online in the near future, according to the guys there.

Urban Saboteur 04-02-2009 07:40 PM

new joes

not too much in yet. everything is going at a canter for me.
however I was able to trade with Goldbug here and get these.

Brawler is in great condition and lift ticket I acquired from another friend in a trade on cool n cosmic. :)
Thanks to Christian for the Sniper Weapons and the big brawler figure. :cool:

ender098 04-02-2009 09:27 PM

Too long and paid too much, but I FINALLY got my 2007 Convention StarDuster! Now I have both Jet pack Troopers from the 2007 Con! :D

Outrider 04-02-2009 11:05 PM

Quote:
:rolleyes: Oh great Craig now your definately going to blow us out the water.

Ehh, don't worry Marcos, it ain't going to happen. I haven't been able to get Photoshop CS4 to load properly. I thought it was just Vista, but to be sure I contacted Adobe with the details of the problem only to be told by them that the disc I bought in good faith is a pirated copy. So now I have to go through Paypal to try for a refund from the seller, who has a lot to risk by being exposed as a software pirate - which will get him kicked off eBay at the very least. I'll give him one thing though - he is a professional, the disc looks absolutely real, including the packaging, which was shrink sealed and all.

Trench-Viper 04-02-2009 11:27 PM

Thats very odd that he managed to shrink seal it.
Maybe adobe is wrong?