JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Post Your Latest Booty!! v2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1885)

Self-Modifier 05-13-2009 09:02 AM

Hmm... I don't think I crammed the holster in. I'll look at it when I get home from work today, and let you know!

Black Knight 05-13-2009 09:16 PM

Ok, so I am sitting at the Disney World "Carribean Beach Resort" right now enjoying my much needed vacation. I am quite pleased to finally be able to check my mail and the site.

I also would like to say that I have purchased my very first Sigma 6 figure. I picked up Snake Eyes at a local collector store (not Vader's... his was closed that day) I am quite pleased with him... pics and such of my vaction to follow once I return home on the 19th.

Tomarrow I am heading over to downtown Disney to hit up a few shops and then back to the East Coast (Rockledge/Melbourne Area) and stop by Vader's store.

See you all then.

-John (Black Knight).

Urban Saboteur 05-13-2009 11:51 PM

Vacation and shops

John dude.. it sounds like your having a blast! :D

I just won an auction on ebay for a GIJOE figures & vehicles small lot, in the picture I can see:
Frostbite, Crimson Guard, Stalker, Short Fuze, Shipwreck, Clutch, Hawk, Quick Kick, Firefly, Destro, Roadblock, Alpine, Footloose, Buzzer, Wild Bill, Major Bludd, Gung-Ho, Cobra Soldier, Beach Head, Cobra Commander, Eels, Stinger Driver, Tele Vipers, Snow Serpent and weapons with an incomplete Night Attack Stinger.

The auction was competitive, and with 24 or so v1 figures i almost didnt win. the equivalent came to about £2 per figure which isn't so bad. Probably would of gone higher had all of them been complete.
Here is the link.
GIJOE lot

I cant wait to get this lot in and inspect them. :)

Jay 05-14-2009 12:39 AM

Holy macaroni.

Nice win there!

Urban Saboteur 05-14-2009 01:01 AM

thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
Holy macaroni.

Nice win there!

thanks Jay!
i promise to post pictures when I receive the parcel :)

Jay 05-15-2009 01:11 AM

Well, today I received two nice packages.

One had a Mortal Kombat Liu Kang, an Urban 6-pack Firefly, a 1997 Snow Job (no gear for any of em) and a Devil's Due-style Comic Pack Storm Shadow (whose body will be used for a custom... while his weaponry went on my Greatest Battles Stormy).

The other package had two 2001 Laser-Vipers, two Comic Pack Red Ninjas, two Tele-Vipers (one with a busted crotch, sadly), a Crimson Guard Commander and a Storm Shadow Unmasked. Aside from Storm Shadow, and the Red Ninjas having their kama, none of them had any weapons.

Still, a nice haul for a day... I just wish this wasn't the second time I ordered a few Tele-Vipers only to find out one of them had a busted crotch...

tycondrius23 05-15-2009 03:50 AM

hahah holy crap dude I was gona bid on that one too lol
all I wanted was the stinger tbh
haha good haul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Saboteur
thanks Jay!
i promise to post pictures when I receive the parcel :)

General Jones 05-15-2009 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Saboteur
Shipwreck, Clutch, Hawk, Quick Kick,

I think that is Breaker, not Clutch. Great score.

Black Knight 05-17-2009 06:57 AM

So, two more days til my vacation ends. :(

On a positive note I made it to the "Hobby House" (Vader's Store) and scored a Sigma 6 CC with Silver cape, a "Action Heroes" Snake-Eyes, and a few other things.

The store is coming along well and if I had the extra cash with me I would have probably ended up paying his bills for the next year with all the things I would have bought. His prices are really good and his selection is great too. Thanks again Dave, it was good to meet you.

-John (Black Knight)

Sonneilon 05-17-2009 11:10 AM

I haven't bought anything Joewise for awhile. I seem to be stuck buying Star Trek toys instead. Trying to get a full small scale MOC set and loose set. Need to find (another) Checkov (loose) and then an Uhuru (MOC). THen 2 Original Spocks, 2 Pikes and 2 Neros.

Word.

Rambo 05-17-2009 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneilon
I haven't bought anything Joewise for awhile. I seem to be stuck buying Star Trek toys instead. Trying to get a full small scale MOC set and loose set. Need to find (another) Checkov (loose) and then an Uhuru (MOC). THen 2 Original Spocks, 2 Pikes and 2 Neros.

Word.

2 Nerds?

Death_at_Midnight 05-17-2009 07:18 PM

Just waiting for my orders to come in. In the meantime, I found some new Star Wars figures, bought another Princess Leia, and a Rebel Hoth soldier. The Hoth figure has potential for a small army build as use as some country's local attempt to resist Cobra in the Arctic.

Anyway, bought the last figure I need for a complete set of Star Trek: Scotty. I held up getting him since he's also included in the transporter set, which I intend to buy. I'll have have to buy some car parts so I'll have to wait on the transporter. Real Life issues, ya know, have a way to upset collecting.

Prince Adam 05-17-2009 07:23 PM

I haven't bought any little Joes in a long time. :( I think the last Joe product I bought off a shelf was the CH Firefly/Bazooka set, still haven't seen the second series of those.

Sonneilon 05-17-2009 09:06 PM

Ok.

2x Pike
1x Chekov

1x T-1

Death_at_Midnight 05-19-2009 04:22 PM

Recently arrived:

Resolute Trooper (4)
Resolute figure box.. think 5 figures.. 2 red, CC, black BAT, Duke
Star Wars Imperial Storm Trooper (Hoth)
Star Wars Hoth Rebel Soldier
Marvel Universe Captain America!

--Death

Prince Adam 05-19-2009 05:06 PM

Death, does that put you up to 22 blue Resolute troopers? :eek:

Black Knight 05-19-2009 06:52 PM

Ok, so now that I'm back from Florida... here's my offical grabbings. (including things that arrived while I was gone)

Rise/Cobra Scarlett (grey camo)
Sigma 6 CC (silver cape)
Sigma 6 Snake-Eyes (removable visor)
Green Shirts vs. Firefly
Cobra Earthquake near complete (bought on Ebay for $4.99)
Captain America
Grey Hulk
Punisher (black gloves, belt, boots)

General Jones 05-19-2009 06:56 PM

This isn't Joe related, but I finally got a complete G1 Predaking. I really underestimated the size. :eek:

rnrhero 05-19-2009 07:21 PM

I got a 12" Rommel at Joetanta this weekend. Other then that I didn't buy anything but a Shirt.

Death_at_Midnight 05-19-2009 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Adam
Death, does that put you up to 22 blue Resolute troopers? :eek:

No, this is just accounting for the new recruits this week, leading up to my current total of 18 resolute troopers.

Next week there will be another 4 arriving, however.

--Death

Death_at_Midnight 05-19-2009 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Jones
This isn't Joe related, but I finally got a complete G1 Predaking. I really underestimated the size. :eek:

I am not familiar with this. If it's not a bother, could you post a pic and maybe include a joe for scale?

--Death

General Jones 05-20-2009 08:38 AM

Sure, I'll try to post one tonight. :D

Self-Modifier 05-20-2009 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Jones
Sure, I'll try to post one tonight. :D

Yeah, Predaking was huge! I never owned him myself, but I had a friend who did. He's far larger than any of the other G1 combiners.

vader9900 05-20-2009 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Knight
Ok, so now that I'm back from Florida... here's my offical grabbings. (including things that arrived while I was gone)

Rise/Cobra Scarlett (grey camo)
Sigma 6 CC (silver cape)
Sigma 6 Snake-Eyes (removable visor)
Green Shirts vs. Firefly
Cobra Earthquake near complete (bought on Ebay for $4.99)
Captain America
Grey Hulk
Punisher (black gloves, belt, boots)

Thanks for stopping by the store while you were here, super thanks for your purchase! Glad you made it back home safe, hope you had a good time. It was great to meet you and the wife and your daughter. Dave

Prince Adam 05-20-2009 04:50 PM

Just picked up a couple 25th Joes on clearance and this lot from BigBad:

All for about $17 before shipping. I'm pretty happy. :)

Death_at_Midnight 05-20-2009 05:16 PM

What is that lot? Looks like a mix of things from various sets. Looks good too.

Prince Adam 05-20-2009 05:49 PM

It was just a junk lot I found on their site. The platform is from the '83 Joe hq, and a few parts are from the mortar and missle defenses sets. Looks like some accessory set weapons too.

Flatline 05-21-2009 07:31 AM

Sa-weet!!!

my Club Undertow Arrived At Work Today :d He Looks Great I Hope To Take Some Pics Today When I Get Home.

Jay 05-21-2009 09:47 AM

I just went and picked myself up the entire Hall Of Heroes set.

Storm Shadow and both Snake-Eyes might end up on my trades list, if anyone's interested.

Outrider 05-21-2009 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatline
my Club Undertow Arrived At Work Today :d He Looks Great I Hope To Take Some Pics Today When I Get Home.

Cool pick up Marcos, I'm still waiting on mine! :(

Urban Saboteur 05-21-2009 03:29 PM

Look what I just got.

Well, I didn't just get it today, but they arrived yesterday :)
Some Joes

and Cobras

Jay 05-21-2009 03:56 PM

Nice haul! Those 2000-2001 GIJoe figures had some of the best decos ever used.
And that Big Bear redeco was a lot nicer than the original too, although it most certainly is not Lt. Gorky.

Prince Adam 05-21-2009 04:00 PM

Awesome lot there, best Law and Order ever!

tycondrius23 05-21-2009 04:34 PM

my most recent hauls will be

another Red laser
SaS panther in need of repairs
the space force satelite defense thing .
a few other Action force parts
a red shadows Hyena.
a Q force Swordfish
another night raven jet . that will make Two I have plus I'm getting two of the new movie version too .
the S.H.A.R.C Action force style .
a lot of chap mei and lanard figures that had a heliviper and night creeper in the mix £5 not bad .
also getting 2 movie neo-vipers
shockblast and night creeper 2 pack
monkeywrench and tunnel rat 2 pack
an Ice viper and 3 25th alley vipers

Prince Adam 05-21-2009 05:42 PM

Just scored a pretty good looking Shipwreck on the bay. I've been needing a replacement.

Black Knight 05-23-2009 10:54 AM

Picked up 8 more blue Resolutes, giving me a running total of 25 blues and 2 reds.

Death_at_Midnight 05-23-2009 01:01 PM

My latest additions:

4 more blue Resolute Troopers.

--Death

Jay 05-23-2009 02:04 PM

My haul for today: Indiana Jones german jeep and a single Cobra Para-Viper.

Really dig the jeep, and the few dio accessories it comes with (u-assemble cardboard box, three barrells and a roadblock).

Arvachu 05-23-2009 05:13 PM

My latest pickups are:

Cesspool, Overlord and the dictator, The Pogo Ballistic Battle Ball, the sea ray, Golobulus and the Mobile command center driver, a Python Patrol Conquest and a Firebat. Overall Its been a good week considering I found a sale on comics and got a lot of old joe backissses for a dollar a piece.

Scarrviper 05-24-2009 03:37 PM

Went to the local toy show and came home with all of this:

New haul