JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Introductions....a bit overdue!! (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3902)

Zoids Fanatic 08-25-2013 10:27 AM

Another new guy

Yup, I'm another new guy. I go by Zoids Fanatic (if you've seen the name before, yes it's the same one).

Anyhow, I've been on-and-off with G.I. Joes for the past few years, but after seeing the recent movie (and being with my family, many of who are Joe fans) I decided to get back into them. Of course, last time I bought G.I. Joes was in the 2002, so you can understand my surprise about how advanced they had become since my days as a Joe's fan. Though sadly I missed out on many years of great figures :(

I found this site not to long ago while browsing Hisstank.com. Since my re-introduction to the Joes, I have fallen for Joe Dioramas (being a Zoids fan, which I still am, we don't get those often). So to find a site filled to the brim with Dios, stories, and fans of both.

So, to sum it up, I think I'm going to like it here.

TwoOneEight 08-25-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoids Fanatic
Yup, I'm another new guy. I go by Zoids Fanatic (if you've seen the name before, yes it's the same one).

Anyhow, I've been on-and-off with G.I. Joes for the past few years, but after seeing the recent movie (and being with my family, many of who are Joe fans) I decided to get back into them. Of course, last time I bought G.I. Joes was in the 2002, so you can understand my surprise about how advanced they had become since my days as a Joe's fan. Though sadly I missed out on many years of great figures :(

I found this site not to long ago while browsing Hisstank.com. Since my re-introduction to the Joes, I have fallen for Joe Dioramas (being a Zoids fan, which I still am, we don't get those often). So to find a site filled to the brim with Dios, stories, and fans of both.

So, to sum it up, I think I'm going to like it here.

Welcome Zoids Fantastic! :D :D :D

Copperheadcobra 11-09-2013 08:49 AM

Hey from Canada!

Ive been commin to joedios for many years so now i kinda got my stuff in order im gonna start postin pics!

-Jim

Renegade 11-09-2013 09:29 AM

Good to hear, welcome to the fold!

neapolitan joe 11-11-2013 02:59 PM

Bravo!

Welcome!

dancontrino 11-27-2013 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperheadcobra
Ive been commin to joedios for many years so now i kinda got my stuff in order im gonna start postin pics!

-Jim

Look forward to some shots, Jim!

Exzenon 02-22-2014 08:50 PM

Exzenon = Eric

Hello all, been lurking here for some time and finally started a project for the upcoming Joe convention in Dallas. I hope to have some pics up soon.

neapolitan joe 02-23-2014 02:04 AM

Hi!

Welcome on Joedios!

;)

TwoOneEight 02-23-2014 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exzenon
Exzenon = Eric

Hello all, been lurking here for some time and finally started a project for the upcoming Joe convention in Dallas. I hope to have some pics up soon.

Welcome to JoeDios! :)

:) :) :)

TheUnluckyFootman 03-03-2014 03:20 PM

Fly stepping off the wall.

Hey there, all!
I'm Andrew, sophomore in high school. Residing in Georgia. Been lurking the site for a few years and finally started posting stuff recently.
I'm the youngest of five (have three brothers and a sister). It's because of my brothers that I'm into all types of nerdom. My parents were missionaries for a while, I was born in West Africa, and my family has always been a constant and they definitely have had an influence on me-hobby wise, especially. I love superheroes, cartoons, movies, comic books and action figures. Joes have always been my favorite toy line.
I like to make stories, getting better about writing them down nowadays, and my toys have always served as a springboard and an easy way to play out said stories.
I've already seen the wonderfully kind folks here on JoeDios, made me comfortable enough to give a bit of my story-as opposed to other sites.