JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Introductions....a bit overdue!! (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3902)

neapolitan joe 03-04-2014 10:35 AM

Benvenuto!

Welcome!

Black Knight 03-04-2014 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnluckyFootman
Hey there, all!
I'm Andrew, sophomore in high school. Residing in Georgia. Been lurking the site for a few years and finally started posting stuff recently.
I'm the youngest of five (have three brothers and a sister). It's because of my brothers that I'm into all types of nerdom. My parents were missionaries for a while, I was born in West Africa, and my family has always been a constant and they definitely have had an influence on me-hobby wise, especially. I love superheroes, cartoons, movies, comic books and action figures. Joes have always been my favorite toy line.
I like to make stories, getting better about writing them down nowadays, and my toys have always served as a springboard and an easy way to play out said stories.
I've already seen the wonderfully kind folks here on JoeDios, made me comfortable enough to give a bit of my story-as opposed to other sites.

welcome aboard.

TwoOneEight 03-04-2014 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnluckyFootman
Hey there, all!
I'm Andrew, sophomore in high school. Residing in Georgia. Been lurking the site for a few years and finally started posting stuff recently.
I'm the youngest of five (have three brothers and a sister). It's because of my brothers that I'm into all types of nerdom. My parents were missionaries for a while, I was born in West Africa, and my family has always been a constant and they definitely have had an influence on me-hobby wise, especially. I love superheroes, cartoons, movies, comic books and action figures. Joes have always been my favorite toy line.
I like to make stories, getting better about writing them down nowadays, and my toys have always served as a springboard and an easy way to play out said stories.
I've already seen the wonderfully kind folks here on JoeDios, made me comfortable enough to give a bit of my story-as opposed to other sites.

Welcome to JoeDios! :D :D

keith 06-13-2015 11:43 PM

Hi All

Hello,

My real name is VAN HYFTE Kevin, 33 Years old, I come from France, Sorry if my english is not perfect, I have to do with my old memories of school and I use Google Translate.

I had a lot of gi joe when i was child, One of my favorite hobby, I started to interest it again since 2010.

I come here to share this passion, Watch the different pictures from members and also show the pictures that i take.

See you later.

TwoOneEight 06-13-2015 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith
Hello,

My real name is VAN HYFTE Kevin, 33 Years old, I come from France, Sorry if my english is not perfect, I have to do with my old memories of school and I use Google Translate.

I had a lot of gi joe when i was child, One of my favorite hobby, I started to interest it again since 2010.

I come here to share this passion, Watch the different pictures from members and also show the pictures that i take.

See you later.

Bienvenue to JoeDios!

neapolitan joe 06-14-2015 12:47 AM

Welcome mon amis!

gijoeiwasthere 06-15-2015 10:00 AM

Bienvenue à bord
Je ne peux pas attendre de vous voir photos!
Méfiez-vous!!
Il est un homme.....Nommé selvaland
Qui prétend qu'il est originaire de France!!
Un homme étrange.................

keith 06-18-2015 08:48 AM

Thanks my friends

Lol gijoeiwasthere, Thank you for the message in french

selvaland 06-19-2015 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gijoeiwasthere
Bienvenue à bord
Je ne peux pas attendre de vous voir photos!
Méfiez-vous!!
Il est un homme.....Nommé selvaland
Qui prétend qu'il est originaire de France!!
Un homme étrange.................

Come on Andy, I'm not so weird, and I do be french! :D
The translator machine is always so funny!!!!!

gijoeiwasthere 06-19-2015 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by selvaland
Come on Andy, I'm not so weird, and I do be french! :D
The translator machine is always so funny!!!!!

He Be French! He be French! (in my best Jabba voice)

I agree....that Translator machine can sure put out some funny stuff!!!!