JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Post Your Latest Booty!! v2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1885)

tycondrius23 06-09-2009 10:05 AM

5 Attachment(s)
heres a list of my lates hauls including a few pics of them
first of is a set of the manimals
the next is the two megavipers . Bio- and monstro vipers
the cool dtc cover girl from the comic pack .
a complete moray with Lampreys
the ROC air-viper Exclusive
a custom Stormshadow
the Movie destro
3 more neo-vipers
Cobra Island lamprey(wondering will he fit the moray)
the python viper from the conquest .
a set of joe weapons .( I got it cus of the Night creeper CB in it)
and The Best for last is the Captain Power Power base . !! very rare but cool playset perfect for a cobra base setting :)

Jay 06-09-2009 10:50 AM

Finally got some of the stuff I was expecting last week.

Three 1991 Snow Serpents to boost up my Cobra Army for the coming winter
A Dollar Store Beachhead, still carded
Various accessories to complete some of my incomplete figures, including two HEAT-Viper backpacks for my Fast Blast Vipers and a v1 Destro backpack for my Blackout custom.

tycondrius23 06-09-2009 11:05 AM

those the snow serpents with the yellow colurs mixed in ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
Finally got some of the stuff I was expecting last week.

Three 1991 Snow Serpents to boost up my Cobra Army for the coming winter
A Dollar Store Beachhead, still carded
Various accessories to complete some of my incomplete figures, including two HEAT-Viper backpacks for my Fast Blast Vipers and a v1 Destro backpack for my Blackout custom.

Prince Adam 06-09-2009 11:13 AM

Tycondrius, that Hydrofoil looks awesome! :D

Jay 06-09-2009 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycondrius23
those the snow serpents with the yellow colurs mixed in ?

Yeah. They're the only ones I can afford to army build.

tycondrius23 06-09-2009 11:28 AM

you looking for an original one? I have a spare minus his gear I think . might have two but i definatly have one.
he doesn't quite fit my 25th and DTC ones .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
Yeah. They're the only ones I can afford to army build.

tycondrius23 06-09-2009 11:29 AM

cheers some of the parts of lose as far as i know but i think she's all there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Adam
Tycondrius, that Hydrofoil looks awesome! :D

miragearmor 06-09-2009 05:24 PM

I've gotten one heckuva haul! :)

So far, I've gotten the following:

Last week:
Rise of Cobra figures
  • RoC Breaker
  • Sgt. Stone
  • Ripcord in Accelerator Suit
  • Masked Destro in suit
  • Grey MARS trooper
  • Neo Viper

This week:
  • RoC General Hawk in shirt
  • Resolute Roadblock , yeah he's massive!

Coming soon:
More Resolute figs, which ones? I won't say..... yet. :lol:

Jay 06-09-2009 05:33 PM

Quote:
you looking for an original one? I have a spare minus his gear I think . might have two but i definatly have one.
he doesn't quite fit my 25th and DTC ones .

No thanks.
I'm happy with these guys.

I have eight now, and in total it's cost me only 50$ shipped to get that many. Granted, they have no gear except for one almost complete, but that's what Marauder Inc is for.

tycondrius23 06-09-2009 05:33 PM

heya
whats your take on the neo-viper and the M.a.r.s troopers? btw wich version of the neo is it ?
havn't got any of the other joes yet . all cobra so far .

Quote:
Originally Posted by miragearmor
I've gotten one heckuva haul! :)

So far, I've gotten the following:

Last week:
Rise of Cobra figures
  • RoC Breaker
  • Sgt. Stone
  • Ripcord in Accelerator Suit
  • Masked Destro in suit
  • Grey MARS trooper
  • Neo Viper

This week:
  • RoC General Hawk in shirt
  • Resolute Roadblock , yeah he's massive!

Coming soon:
More Resolute figs, which ones? I won't say..... yet. :lol:

Outrider 06-10-2009 12:10 AM

Took delivery of two of the new Stingers today, and having had a look at them I'm a little disappointed. The plastic feels cheap and there's quite a few rough edges on them. Even the finish of the plastic looks half done. I just hope the Arctic HISS tanks have been done better.

tycondrius23 06-10-2009 12:25 AM

cool you must snap some pics of them . just wondering do you want to ofload the 25th style drivers for the stingers ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outrider
Took delivery of two of the new Stingers today, and having had a look at them I'm a little disappointed. The plastic feels cheap and there's quite a few rough edges on them. Even the finish of the plastic looks half done. I just hope the Arctic HISS tanks have been done better.

Rambo 06-10-2009 06:21 AM

Quote:
Resolute Roadblock , yeah he's massive!

Pic please!!!

miragearmor 06-10-2009 02:53 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Well, you asked for it.

Coming next week. Resolute Gung-Ho

miragearmor 06-10-2009 03:02 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Pics of the RoC figures

tycondrius23 06-10-2009 03:15 PM

sweet head sculpt on him . love that rocket you popped in his hand lol . he does have better looking arms then the 25th RB ?
Quote:
Well, you asked for it.

Coming next week. Resolute Gung-Ho

Prince Adam 06-11-2009 12:04 AM

I bought two lots of what is essentially custom fodder, I'm running extremely low, about thiry figures. Might be a couple keepers in there but I really won't know until they arrive. :confused:

ThinkTank 06-12-2009 07:26 AM

I was in houston again for work and picked up checkpoint alpha in really good complete condition. I always wanted one. Maybe this weekend I can get some shots of it

Arvachu 06-14-2009 02:46 PM

adventurecon hall

I just got a whale, a reissue rattler, 3 crimson hiss tanks, a crimson guard, the crimson officer pack, big boa, wraith, 2 of the flame thrower desert troops and one of the environmental one, a viper, a snow serpent, a bio viper, the two packs with shockwave and destro and storm shadow and tunnel rat, and a whole ton of joe comics at adventure con this year.

tycondrius23 06-15-2009 08:39 AM

just got my power base and the Manimals and custom SS .
ok own up who won that sweet lot of stuff on ebay there was a joe HQ and Night raven and a ton of Joe jets . the seller was in canada . man it was a nice haul the winning bid was only $55 they had a complete Nightraven .rattler the HQ looked complete too plus a whole bunch of other vehicles

Scarrviper 06-15-2009 06:52 PM

Scored a 2003 convention Major Storm and Lady Jaye last week and they finally arrived today. Unfortunatly I need to completly redo the paintjob on Jaye's eyes because they were way off :( :mad: . Worse than funskool :eek: . Also the seller sent me Falcon's filecard instead of major storm's :confused:

Prince Adam 06-15-2009 06:56 PM

That's a great score, Scar! Sucks about the fc though and Jaye's eyes. The Joes from that set are fairly underrated, imo. Everyone goes apesplat over the Crimson Vipers and the Joes get no love. :confused:

Jay 06-15-2009 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarrviper
Scored a 2003 convention Major Storm and Lady Jaye last week and they finally arrived today. Unfortunatly I need to completly redo the paintjob on Jaye's eyes because they were way off :( :mad: . Worse than funskool :eek: . Also the seller sent me Falcon's filecard instead of major storm's :confused:

Just swap the head with a Comic Pack Lady Jaye head. ;)

Also, while this isn't a Joe booty, I still feel I need to show this off.

I've just obtained a HasbroToyShop exclusive Transformers Universe Special Edition Drag Strip and a Toys'r'us exclusive Transformers Universe Darkwing....
And it didn't cost me a bloody dime! :D :D :D
(now, if only I could score myself a free Mobile Command Center somehow)

Outrider 06-15-2009 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarrviper

...which means there's probably someone somewhere who has a Falcon figure with Major Storm's file card! :rolleyes: It's a shame about LJ's eyes, because those con figures are a really cool trio. Can't wait to see them in your pics Kurt.

Death_at_Midnight 06-15-2009 10:13 PM

My latest loot:

One 25th blueshirt soldier

tycondrius23 06-16-2009 12:05 AM

woah nice score jay howd ya manage to get them free !!?
those guys aint cheap . well dragstrip aint . one of my fav recolours of that mold the TF movie repaint is a close second .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
Just swap the head with a Comic Pack Lady Jaye head. ;)

Also, while this isn't a Joe booty, I still feel I need to show this off.

I've just obtained a HasbroToyShop exclusive Transformers Universe Special Edition Drag Strip and a Toys'r'us exclusive Transformers Universe Darkwing....
And it didn't cost me a bloody dime! :D :D :D
(now, if only I could score myself a free Mobile Command Center somehow)

Jay 06-16-2009 12:13 AM

Quote:
woah nice score jay howd ya manage to get them free !!?
those guys aint cheap . well dragstrip aint . one of my fav recolours of that mold the TF movie repaint is a close second .

Well, it's a hilarious story.

See, when the first pictures of Universe Cheetor popped up, he was pretty badly mistransformed... I got in an argument with another guy about whether or not he'd suck, and I maintained my position that he would not suck. He ended up asking me if I was willing to bet on that, I agreed, and the bet was for a Deluxe-class figure of the winner's choice. He eventually conceded even before Cheetor came out and ordered me Special Edition Dragstrip from HTS.
When he finally got around to mailing that to me, for some reason he decided to throw in Darkwing as an "apology for taking so long to ship it", in spite of the fact that I never even bothered him about it.

So yeah.
Now I need to get a 1983 GIJoe HQ or a Mobile Command Center 100% free, somehow.... :rolleyes:

tycondrius23 06-16-2009 12:55 AM

that was some . luck . never been a big fan of BM or BWs myself .
not sure about free but sum lucky sod won this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...em=320380145002
man talk about nice hauls !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
Well, it's a hilarious story.

See, when the first pictures of Universe Cheetor popped up, he was pretty badly mistransformed... I got in an argument with another guy about whether or not he'd suck, and I maintained my position that he would not suck. He ended up asking me if I was willing to bet on that, I agreed, and the bet was for a Deluxe-class figure of the winner's choice. He eventually conceded even before Cheetor came out and ordered me Special Edition Dragstrip from HTS.
When he finally got around to mailing that to me, for some reason he decided to throw in Darkwing as an "apology for taking so long to ship it", in spite of the fact that I never even bothered him about it.

So yeah.
Now I need to get a 1983 GIJoe HQ or a Mobile Command Center 100% free, somehow.... :rolleyes:

Jay 06-16-2009 01:16 AM

Quote:
that was some . luck . never been a big fan of BM or BWs myself .
not sure about free but sum lucky sod won this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...em=320380145002
man talk about nice hauls !!

Oh WOW epic win!

You should've sent me the URL before, I'm in the same province!
I could've won this, broke even by re-selling the Night Raven and Mamba, and then set out to complete the HQ and whatever else worth completing.

tycondrius23 06-16-2009 06:19 AM

I know I was kicking myself . I was actualy in the lead up to the last 2mins too !! lol .
that woulda bumped me up to three night ravens !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
Oh WOW epic win!

You should've sent me the URL before, I'm in the same province!
I could've won this, broke even by re-selling the Night Raven and Mamba, and then set out to complete the HQ and whatever else worth completing.

Urban Saboteur 06-16-2009 10:44 PM

What I got recently

I got some stuff recently, I thought I'd share with you guys here.
Cobra Alley-Viper 2002
Cobra Coils 2003
Crimson Guard 2004
1988 Stellar Stiletto missing clamp.
2x Cobra Infantry Trooper
Watch Tower Ladder
TBP Piece
and some bits and bobs I intend to use for custom projects.
Ryu
Guile
Sonya Blade
Black Dragon Ninja-2004
Sure Fire
Deep Six
Recondo
Cutter
Night Force Beach Head
Night Force Tunnel Rat
Hi-Tech

Pictures

I'm closing in on completing my ultimate Joe team :D I estimate I will need another 30 or so GIJOES some of them like Falcon & Freefall and more rarer htf joes like Updraft and SP figures. :)

Outrider 06-17-2009 05:27 PM

Some sweet pick ups there Rich. I had a nice little delivery from the mailman today too:

Tatsy!

Scarrviper 06-17-2009 06:52 PM

Sweet!

You are so lucky Craig. Where did you order them? I really hope these get released in stores eventually.

Prince Adam 06-17-2009 07:42 PM

Saw that shot on Flickr and itit's a great haul, Craig! I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on the Flak in particular. I may just have to grabb a set of these vehicles, they all look great! :)

Urban Saboteur 06-17-2009 07:43 PM

thanks!

Quote:
Some sweet pick ups there Rich. I had a nice little delivery from the mailman today too:

Thanks matey, I saw yours on flickr.com earlier tonight and had to comment. Mail man has been comparitively good to us both :D
Those HISS Tanks look awesome. They have mounted Surface to Air Missile systems right?

Prince Adam 06-17-2009 07:54 PM

Y'know that version of Guile was actually one of my favorite toys at point. That was during my Sega phase. The Dragonfly repaint he came with was pretty cool too, really wish I still had it. Great haul, Sabotuer!

Jay 06-17-2009 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Adam
Y'know that version of Guile was actually one of my favorite toys at point. That was during my Sega phase. The Dragonfly repaint he came with was pretty cool too, really wish I still had it. Great haul, Sabotuer!

I have that one (it cost me less than a Dragonfly would've). I replaced two of its missiles with Tiger Fly bombs I got with a Tiger Fish... still need Tiger Fly missiles for it though.

Outrider 06-17-2009 10:58 PM

Kurt, I picked these two up from eBay, but I have two more on the way from BBTS. Smalljoes were out of stock, unfortunately. And Rich, the missiles are exactly the same as those on the new Stinger.

tycondrius23 06-18-2009 05:36 AM

hmm i take it the snow serpent drivers was striped of web gear and given to nephew too ?

Quote:
Kurt, I picked these two up from eBay, but I have two more on the way from BBTS. Smalljoes were out of stock, unfortunately. And Rich, the missiles are exactly the same as those on the new Stinger.

tycondrius23 06-18-2009 05:39 AM

how does the air-viper connect to the claw is it peg or clip ?
I got one of those today I gotta admit he's pretty bang on strato-viper .still can't find my original one :( plus this guy can't sit in the night raven unless I amputate his legs . lol

Quote:

Tatsy!