JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Post Your Latest Booty!! v2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1885)

Outrider 06-18-2009 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycondrius23
how does the air-viper connect to the claw is it peg or clip ?

There's a peg on the underside of the Claw for the Strato Viper's back. And yep, the nephew is already playing with the figures!

Prince Adam 06-18-2009 04:07 PM

Got one of my custom fodder lots in today. There were a few good ones amongst the roughage though. I'm diggin Airwave a lot and I'd been wanting to pick up Big Ben v1 for a while. Blizzard was actually in better condition that I was expecting and I've got his helmet around somewhere. Dodger I'm not too sure about, he may just wind up being a random vehicle driver, and Taurus' head will likely go to 'Nok. The other 15 are fairly forgettable though so I didn't take pics.

ender098 06-22-2009 05:13 PM

JACKPOT!!!

My (Late) Fathers day gift;

10 25th Eels and the MArs 3 pack! My wife Loves me! :)

Death_at_Midnight 06-22-2009 08:43 PM

Nice group of Eels!

Rambo 06-23-2009 07:12 AM

Wow Frank!!! Nice score, I was able to get only one.
Where did you meet your wife? I need one that kind.

Outrider 06-23-2009 01:53 PM

Frank, if only they were MOC 1985 Eels instead... :)

rnrhero 06-23-2009 02:12 PM

Picked up a Best of the 80's dvd pack at Marshalls this morning. Now my Mass Device will be complete.

Scarrviper 06-23-2009 03:51 PM

picked up some more joe scale Maisto motorcycles from target today for my 'noks. Now all I need is a thunder machine.

Death_at_Midnight 06-25-2009 06:35 AM

My first Arctic HISS tank has arrived.

Outrider 06-26-2009 03:28 PM

Wandered in again last night to the toy shop I found the smaller movie toys at last week, and there staring me in the face was the full range of ROC stuff. So, I picked up the Steel Crusher (excellent - well designed vehicle) and the Cobra Gunship (a little weird but not too bad), and passed on the Night Raven (a little too "cartoonish" in design for me). I bought a few of the figures for the cool accessories. They seem to be a little less scrawny and less fragile than the regular 25th figures.

tycondrius23 06-26-2009 03:54 PM

oh oh oh please can i grab the moto viper of ya please please please . btw how much are thos steel crushers . I really want one just love the looks of them

edit
I got one !! 34.99euro . sweet its amazing . but Craig if your looking for a home for the moto I'll gladly give ya some of my ARAH stuff for him :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outrider
Wandered in again last night to the toy shop I found the smaller movie toys at last week, and there staring me in the face was the full range of ROC stuff. So, I picked up the Steel Crusher (excellent - well designed vehicle) and the Cobra Gunship (a little weird but not too bad), and passed on the Night Raven (a little too "cartoonish" in design for me). I bought a few of the figures for the cool accessories. They seem to be a little less scrawny and less fragile than the regular 25th figures.

ToneGunsRevisited 06-30-2009 02:05 PM

G,

Thanks I got my 2 Convention Headhunters Stormtroopers. Thanks for re-shipping them.

And I got my main Roadblock, the Antivenon version, until I can get my hands on the Heavy Assault Squad.

Outrider 06-30-2009 03:03 PM

Took delivery of two more Arctic Hiss tanks, and finally won an auction for a 1983 Viper Pilot in mint condition. As soon as it arrives I'll post a shot of it. :)

tycondrius23 06-30-2009 04:43 PM

5 Attachment(s)
my newest hauls include the pictured items
but also another brown neo-viper
the full Dr lewis ROC figure
4 Python troopers 25th
pilot scarlett
artic scarlett
quarrel scarlett
red neo-viper x12
tripwire
resolute flight pack destro
pp copperhead
televiper
and cusstom crimson viper
plus ROC Cobra commander.
St stone
and covergirl
5 pack baroness newer version

Jay 06-30-2009 05:25 PM

I've always wanted a Fort America.

More out of morbid curiosity as to just what it does more than anything else, though.

ender098 06-30-2009 09:57 PM

Better late than never! Got my second Arctic hiss about a week ago and scored 2 MIP Major Barrage figures on ebay for under $20 including shipping!!

tycondrius23 07-01-2009 03:35 PM

yeah me to. was thinking it might make a nice dio piece.I can't wait to get that condor it was only 45$ !! I thought those things were like gold dust like the ravens !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
I've always wanted a Fort America.

More out of morbid curiosity as to just what it does more than anything else, though.

Prince Adam 07-02-2009 11:00 AM

My brother had Fort America when we were kids and a cousin of ours did as well. The three of us were never too impressed with it. The concept is interesting, but the delivery is a bit lacking.

I got a mostly complete '86 Wetsuit today so now I finally have a complete one! Just gotta get some water....

Jay 07-02-2009 11:29 AM

Not exactly Joe-related, but today I finally got my Henkei! Henkei! Transformers versions of Thrust and Dirge, which means I now possess all seven Seekers in Classics format. :D :D

tycondrius23 07-02-2009 03:21 PM

pics man pics .
I have ramjet ,starscream and skywarp myself . I know theres Thrust, Dirge and thundercraker whos the 7th ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
Not exactly Joe-related, but today I finally got my Henkei! Henkei! Transformers versions of Thrust and Dirge, which means I now possess all seven Seekers in Classics format. :D :D

Nekoman 07-02-2009 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycondrius23
pics man pics .
I have ramjet ,starscream and skywarp myself . I know theres Thrust, Dirge and thundercraker whos the 7th ?

Acid Storm?

Congrats on the haul Jay!

tycondrius23 07-02-2009 04:22 PM

sheesh I forgot about him. I don't think of his as a seeker as he was only on cybertron in the cartoon but had a cybertonian form.lol . I past up on the toy for him a few times :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoman
Acid Storm?

Congrats on the haul Jay!

Death_at_Midnight 07-02-2009 09:46 PM

Greetings mortals!

Well, I haven't bought anything in a while with events at the hospital and all that. So to combat that, this week I went and got the following:

- Resolute Trooper (x12)
- Cobra Legions (5 pack box set. Never did get this before)
- Cobra blue shirt - soldier (x4)
- Microman Catwoman
- Star Wars snow stormtrooper (x5)
- Star Wars Hoth rebel (x3)
- Star Wars stormtrooper (x3)
- Resolute Duke (green version)
- Cobra Resolute 5 pack (x1)
- 3" x 5" reclosable bags for the figures (x400)
- Shipwreck/Copperhead comic pack (x2)
- ROC Zartan
- ROC Scarlett
- ROC Heavy Duty
- ROC Heavy Duty (reactive impact armor)
- ROC Cover Girl
- ROC Stg. Stone
- ROC Deep Six
- ROC Cobra Viper Commando
- ROC Shipwreck
- ROC Breaker
- ROC Ripcord (delta 6)
- KOTCS Irina Spalko (x3)
- KOTCS WWII German bike/rider (x2)
- Cobra Air Viper (x2)
- Cobra Arctic HISS (might have mentioned previously)

Well, that's all I remember for now.

Black Knight 07-03-2009 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_at_Midnight
Greetings mortals!

Well, I haven't bought anything in a while with events at the hospital and all that. So to combat that, this week I went and got the following:

- Resolute Trooper (x12)
- Cobra Legions (5 pack box set. Never did get this before)
- Cobra blue shirt - soldier (x4)
- Microman Catwoman
- Star Wars snow stormtrooper (x5)
- Star Wars Hoth rebel (x3)
- Star Wars stormtrooper (x3)
- Resolute Duke (green version)
- Cobra Resolute 5 pack (x1)
- 3" x 5" reclosable bags for the figures (x400)
- Shipwreck/Copperhead comic pack (x2)
- ROC Zartan
- ROC Scarlett
- ROC Heavy Duty
- ROC Heavy Duty (reactive impact armor)
- ROC Cover Girl
- ROC Stg. Stone
- ROC Deep Six
- ROC Cobra Viper Commando
- ROC Shipwreck
- ROC Breaker
- ROC Ripcord (delta 6)
- KOTCS Irina Spalko (x3)
- KOTCS WWII German bike/rider (x2)
- Cobra Air Viper (x2)
- Cobra Arctic HISS (might have mentioned previously)

Well, that's all I remember for now.

Nice haul... i'm jealous.:p

Jay 07-03-2009 04:33 PM

Today I received the 1998 Arctic Firefly (now I have a Firefly for every occasion!) and the 2003 Operation Anaconda Cobra Commander.

GoCards 07-03-2009 06:34 PM

Picked up a few of the Bravo Team Special Forces figures. 3 of the Delta Force and 2 of the SEALs.

Da Talent 07-04-2009 08:26 AM

picked up a steel crusher and gunship this morning.

Outrider 07-04-2009 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflyed
picked up a steel crusher and gunship this morning.

Can't wait to see your take on the Gunship Cory!

Black Knight 07-04-2009 06:16 PM

Ok, where to begin... I started out this morning by heading to TRU. When I got there they hadn't put out the ROC stuff yet and didn't plan on it till Monday since they were understaffed for the weekend. Well, long story short... the manager let me raid the "U-Boat" of ROC stuff while it was in the stock room before anyone else even knew it was there. I love that I use to work there.

Here's my grab... don't ask how much I spent:D ;

ROC
Firefly
Duke (desert)
Ripcord (D-6 suit)
Shipwreck
"Deep-Six" (its really Torpedo)
Covergirl
Heavy Duty (green camo)
Snake Eyes (without Trench Coat)
Destro
Baroness
Viper Commando (X's 2)
Neo Viper (X's 2)
Zartan

APV Humvee w/ Nitro Viper
ATV (4-wheeler) w/ Scrap-Iron (X's 2)
Gun Ship w/ Firefly (X's 3)
Night Raven w/ Strato-Viper

I feel like I'm forgeting stuff, but I think thats it.

Death_at_Midnight 07-04-2009 07:39 PM

Oh wow! You got some I've been hunting for: Firefly, desert duke, Baroness. I don't intend to get the vehicles just yet. A lot of 25th stuff on clearance to buy first.

Gosh, I'm jealous!

So, are all TRU's supposed to place these out on Monday? I went to TRU here yesterday.. Friday.. no life in the place.

ender098 07-04-2009 10:43 PM

Lucked out and one of the local TRU's had some of the Movie stuff. Got Heavy Duty in Armor, Ripcord in Accelerator suit, Shipwreck, Firefly, Sgt Stone and Deep six. They had more, but I didn't like Scarlett, Desert Duke, Cobra Commander, Either Version of Storm Shadow (too "Reloaded" looking for me!) or the Vipers (look like Cleitus from Flash Gordon!). And what is this Zartan? Ughn? BBQ is like a neon yellow. Are BBQ, Shipwreck and Deepsix (Torpedo) even in the movie?

They also had the new armadillo (called the Panther), the new ferret, the Bora machines (wanted one, but NOT forking over $16.99 for one!) The Pit, the new snow mobile (nice, but $16.99!) The noght raven and the gunship (for like $22). It's bad enough the movie is Probably gonna suck, but can they quit gouging us at the register?

The good news is Target has ever other GI Joe on clearence....bad news is, the E-scalpers have drained most of the targets here dry!

Oh, I just opened Deep Six and I keep thinking "DOCTOR" Fumbles!! LOL

tycondrius23 07-04-2009 11:41 PM

waoh kool what ya doing with the extra fireflys with the gunships ? btw anyone with a tru near them ? I wanna get the TRU exclusive movie Firefly to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Knight
Ok, where to begin... I started out this morning by heading to TRU. When I got there they hadn't put out the ROC stuff yet and didn't plan on it till Monday since they were understaffed for the weekend. Well, long story short... the manager let me raid the "U-Boat" of ROC stuff while it was in the stock room before anyone else even knew it was there. I love that I use to work there.

Here's my grab... don't ask how much I spent:D ;

ROC
Firefly
Duke (desert)
Ripcord (D-6 suit)
Shipwreck
"Deep-Six" (its really Torpedo)
Covergirl
Heavy Duty (green camo)
Snake Eyes (without Trench Coat)
Destro
Baroness
Viper Commando (X's 2)
Neo Viper (X's 2)
Zartan

APV Humvee w/ Nitro Viper
ATV (4-wheeler) w/ Scrap-Iron (X's 2)
Gun Ship w/ Firefly (X's 3)
Night Raven w/ Strato-Viper

I feel like I'm forgeting stuff, but I think thats it.

Scarrviper 07-05-2009 07:49 AM

Snagged a steel crusher this morning at Target. It rocks.

pbarny1701 07-05-2009 02:46 PM

ROC Covergirl, Baroness, and Scarlett in cammo.

Black Knight 07-05-2009 04:00 PM

Made another run today...

ROC
Cobra Commander
Scarlett (impact armor)
Snake Eyes (trench Coat)
Viper Commando (X's 6)

Da Talent 07-05-2009 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outrider
Can't wait to see your take on the Gunship Cory!

been toying around with it a bit today, I think I have some fun ideas for it. :)

Death_at_Midnight 07-05-2009 06:38 PM

Hunted around, got the following:

ROC Breaker (second for custom)
ROC Destro (can anyone explain why that big gun breaks in two?)
ROC Viper-Commando (second one)
ROC Firefly (essentially a resolute trooper with FF head. Excellent for customs)
ROC Barbeque (sp?) (with two guns.. now he can put out fires and shoot survivors if they're cobras)
25th Tripwire (for customs)

There was nothing else new at Target or TRU in terms of figures. However, lots of vehicles. I almost got the Steel Crusher, but primary reason, this week I need to continue army building Resolute Troopers, and the second reason is I didn't like the ROC figure with the vehicle. But maybe I might break down and buy it tomorrow.

Prince Adam 07-05-2009 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflyed
been toying around with it a bit today, I think I have some fun ideas for it. :)

I'm looking forward to that one, FF! I think there's a lot of potential, but the stock vehicle is lacking.

ThinkTank 07-05-2009 08:27 PM

I got the Steel Crusher, ROC Shipwreck, Reactive Armor Heavy Duty and Sgt. Stone at Target today.

ender098 07-05-2009 08:44 PM

Picked up new ROC stuff....Steel Crusher, Baroness, Duke in reactive Armor, Scarlett in Reactive Armor and an Ice Viper. I dunno about you guys, but the guy that came with the Steel Crusher, shouldn't he be a Alley Viper vice a Nitro Viper? His vehicle is for Urban Combat.......