JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Post Your Latest Booty!! v2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1885)

Prince Adam 07-05-2009 08:49 PM

It's really a Motor-Viper than anything else. To me the sculpt screams Motor-Viper, especially the "vest" and helmet.

lehsreh 07-06-2009 07:13 AM

since my last post here i dont know what6 i got. trakker underwater diver, steel crusher and the panther, blade, cap america, batista, lashley, maverick, wolvering and deadpool. a few more im sure, not a lot around here joewise.

Jay 07-06-2009 06:50 PM

Not much of a haul... but I purchased my first ROC figure, Torpedo (or rather, "Deep-Six") today.

ThinkTank 07-06-2009 09:56 PM

I got ROC Firefly today. Great accessories: falcons knife and backpack, and the flashlight, multi-tool, and gas can from comic pack FF. Also Beachhead's rifle with removable clip, the clip bag, and an extra clip. The body is resolute trooper with airborne's vest. Plus the goggles and an EEL head i think. Pretty cool fig.

Death_at_Midnight 07-06-2009 10:26 PM

Bought my second ROC Firefly today. Got it specifically for customs because it's a resolute trooper, really, with FF's head from one of the comic packs. But slap on a resolute trooper's helmet and you got yourself a trooper nearly perfect for urban warfare. So tonight out came the paint and city camo.....

Black Knight 07-07-2009 05:31 PM

Made another ROC run today... and planning another tomarrow.

ROC
DeepSix (wetsuit) (custom fodder)
Elite Viper
Sgt. Stone (custom fodder)
Zartan (custom fodder) X's 2
Heavy Duty (Impact Armor)

Scuba Steve 07-07-2009 06:03 PM

Funny that you picked those up BK! I just went to Target because I heard that someone found Helix already! Ended up grabbing Zartan (makes a good no name MP) and reactive armor HD.

Death_at_Midnight 07-07-2009 06:38 PM

Greetings mortals!

Also made another run to Target today, with the intent of raiding it, but it seems I had already gotten most of the ROC's they had to offer. However, this time I was able to get the following:

ROC Storm Shadow.
ROC Baroness (attack of the pit version)
ROC Neo-Viper Commando (just buying these one at a time, no rush)

Tomorrow TRU is getting a shipment in, they might have more ROC's. But I'm waiting for that sale later this month I keep hearing about, and it'll be right after payday... hehe.. TRU won't know what'll hit 'em. *evil grin*

Jay 07-07-2009 07:12 PM

After finding the prices at TRU ludicrous, I managed to score a Steel Crusher at Wal-Mart for 28$ + tax. :)

It reminded me of why I always hated applying stickers.

ThinkTank 07-08-2009 10:53 PM

I got the extreme conditions arctic pack today. I have been seeing them at Hastings and couldnt resist anymore. It helps I got a fat overtime check too.

Flatline 07-09-2009 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkTank
I got the extreme conditions arctic pack today. I have been seeing them at Hastings and couldnt resist anymore. It helps I got a fat overtime check too.

LUUUUUUCKY :) WORK DECIDES TO CUT OUR OT, JUST WHEN THE ROC TOYS BEGIN HITTING SHELVES. SO I GOTTA BE CHOOSEY ON WHAT I PICK UP. IT WS MOSTLY VEHICELS BUT STILL. DAMN RECESSION!! :mad:

Outrider 07-09-2009 04:17 PM

Okay, so I said I wasn't going to but the new Night Raven, but I walked into K Mart yesterday and the entire ROC line was 25% off, so I grabbed one. It's better than I thought, but not a patch on the original.

tycondrius23 07-10-2009 12:02 PM

bought in store today Heavyduty .Zartan and shipwreak . also the ferret in brown with scrappy .
btw anyone want to know euro price on the raven its 49.99,
the small vehicles were 18.99 and regular figures were 9.99 ..
got a good few for €8.99

Jay 07-10-2009 01:46 PM

My haul for today:

Rockslide snow mobile
Paris Pursuit Storm Shadow
Neo-Viper
Viper Commando

LordRaven 07-10-2009 01:54 PM

Big thanks to Jay for the heads up about the figs bein out here in Canada. Hit TRU where they were only 6.99 or so a piece.

tycondrius23 07-10-2009 03:22 PM

sweet which wave is Pais stormy ? thats the unmasked one right ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
My haul for today:

Rockslide snow mobile
Paris Pursuit Storm Shadow
Neo-Viper
Viper Commando

Jay 07-10-2009 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycondrius23
sweet which wave is Pais stormy ? thats the unmasked one right ?

Yeah, the unmasked one. "Collection 1 wave 2", along with Paris Pursuit Snake-Eyes (with trenchcoat), Cobra Commander, Reactive Armor Duke, Reactive Armor Scarlett and the Ice-Viper.

Death_at_Midnight 07-10-2009 08:03 PM

Greetings all ye mortals!

Went to Target (again) today and saw that they have loaded up on GI Joe everywhere. Lots of 'em.

So, I bought just the following:

ROC
Ice-Viper (x5)

They had others, but I have them all except paris SS and CC. But I wanted the ice-viper b/c you know, I like Cobra arctic stuff, eventhough I live in Texas.

Beast from the east 07-10-2009 08:34 PM

I have the gunship in hand plus the nightraven,steel crusher and another gunship on layaway.

tycondrius23 07-12-2009 01:08 PM

just wondering are all the Ice vipers you seen the same so far ? theres meant to be two diffrent google parts to them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_at_Midnight

Went to Target (again) today and saw that they have loaded up on GI Joe everywhere. Lots of 'em.

So, I bought just the following:

ROC
Ice-Viper (x5)

They had others, but I have them all except paris SS and CC. But I wanted the ice-viper b/c you know, I like Cobra arctic stuff, eventhough I live in Texas.

tycondrius23 07-12-2009 01:09 PM

how much were the gundship in canadian ? over here they are 37.99 euro's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast from the east
I have the gunship in hand plus the nightraven,steel crusher and another gunship on layaway.

Death_at_Midnight 07-12-2009 09:41 PM

Just found a desert ambush scarlett. Nice figure, the face on this one is better than the urban camo scarlett. One gripe, the arms/shoulder is slightly covered by the armor design. There's a bit of armor at the deltoid level which hinders her from raising the arms.

Black Knight 07-13-2009 01:56 PM

Grabbed 8 more ROC Viper Commandos and also got 4 Resolute "blues" in the mail today. Heading out for an "all day search" tommarow.

Urban Saboteur 07-14-2009 09:24 AM

Shared elsewhere!

I shared these elsewhere so i might as well let you know what I got recently.

Blaster Complete
Destro Complete
NF Storm Shadow
NF Dojo
NF T'Jbang
Urban Storm Shadow

Daina, Shrage & Brekhov. General Abernathy, Clutch, Duke, Roadblock, Stalker, Destro, Scrap Iron, Firefly & Serpentor all from the Comic Packs. :cool:

Beast from the east 07-14-2009 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycondrius23
how much were the gundship in canadian ? over here they are 37.99 euro's

$28.94CAD
Nightraven $48.84
$19.93 for the Ferrot,Rockslide,pathfinder and molepod

Rambo 07-15-2009 06:26 AM

Hello everybody!!!

I'd like to share with you my latest and BIGGEST booty of all times. Special thanks to Frank and Graham for their collaboration; without their help this wouldn't be possible.

Beast from the east 07-15-2009 06:33 AM

congrats on this huge haul

Flatline 07-15-2009 06:43 AM

:eek: DAMN!!!! Rambo that's huge brotha

Outrider 07-15-2009 05:53 PM

Man, that is onw AWESOME pick up, congrats!

Death_at_Midnight 07-15-2009 08:22 PM

Greetings mortals!

Finally picked up the following:

- Night Raven version 2
- Steel Crusher
- Cobra Eel (finally got a 25th style one.. need more ;-)
- Cobra Para-Viper (woot!)
- ROC Desert Duke
- ROC Desert Ambush Scarlett (x3)
- ROC Baroness (second one)
- ROC Neo-Viper Commando
- 300 3"x5" resealable plastic figure bags

It feels like there's more, but I think that's it for today.

vader9900 07-15-2009 08:29 PM

Hey Carlos, Rambo looks great with the custom AK, lets see a cloe up!

Sonneilon 07-16-2009 12:01 AM

Over the past week or so...

4x desert dukes
1x grey camo CoverGirl
1x grey camo Scarlet

1x Ferret (wanted Scrap Iron)
1x Armadillo (wanted for Thunder)

Pet Shop Boys - Cubism (DVD)
Pet Shop Boys - Greatest Hits
Sepultura - A-Lex

House (season1&2, bundle pack for $45)
CSI (vegas, Seasons 6&7)

Pangya (PSP; cute japanese golf game)

Elizabeth Swan from Pirates2? 3? Comes w/ funky globe. Clearance and... I have a figure of Keira Knightly... :eek:

Death_at_Midnight 07-16-2009 05:24 PM

Greetings mortals!

Well, I'm all grins... My Cobra is finally entering the 21st century. Just got a Night Raven 2 and a new Ferret, and with yesterday's delivery of a Steel Crusher I'm all happy. At last.. in the 80's everyone I knew who had Joes had everything. I didn't have Destro, though, maybe that's why.... Now I do and that's all the difference ;-)

ender098 07-16-2009 11:51 PM

Finally got a ROC Cover Girl. Wish the figure was as hot as the package pic! LOL

HAs anyone found PIT Commandos? All the online stores sold out of them and no store around here has a single one! From the look of them they are THE items to have!

Black Knight 07-17-2009 09:30 AM

My lastest haul...

ROC
Viper Commando (X's 4)
Ice Viper (X's 1)

STAR WARS
Sandtroopers (X's 2)

MISC.
Terminator T.R.I.P. (X's 1) These are on clearance at Target for $3.88.

Death_at_Midnight 07-19-2009 06:22 PM

Greetings mortals!

ROC
Mole-pod - Expensive for what it is, but it's actually fairly neat. It'll be fun to paint it and really weather it down. A sub-terrainian (sp?) force should probably be interesting for dios.

ROC Baroness (x2)
ROC Scarlett (x2)
ROC Cobra Commander
ROC Desert Duke
ROC Neo-Viper (x2)

Feels like I got something more, but can't place it. Been doing lots of customizations, so maybe that's what's playing tricks with me.

Jay 07-19-2009 07:20 PM

In the past week I managed to acquire Paris Pursuit Snake-Eyes (who's a lefty, just like the actor portraying him!!!), Sgt. Stone and Accelerator Suit Ripcord.

I also got a Greenshirt figure in the mail after getting it on ebay, the blond one with a HISS Driver torso. His upper body is all skinny and his lower body is all big, it's a weird mesh of parts...

Black Knight 07-19-2009 09:17 PM

My latest grabs...

ROC
Ice Viper (x's 2)
Breaker

Star Wars - Legecy
Snowtroopers (x's 2)
Joker Squad

I've bled most of the stores around dry... I'm having trouble finding things now. Hopefully new shippments will be arriving soon.

ThinkTank 07-19-2009 11:25 PM

i got accelerator suit ripcord. the head sculpt is right on the money. I also got the Tripwire/CC comic pack for 4 dollars and a python patrol officer for 2 dollars on clearance at Target.

pbarny1701 07-20-2009 01:09 PM

Got my Cobra Island 7 pack, already have swung a deal for Dr. Mindbender...

Posted up a quickie review.
http://pbarnycustoms.blogspot.com/2...island-set.html