JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Post Your Latest Booty!! v2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1885)

Death_at_Midnight 07-31-2009 04:24 PM

Greetings humans!

Today:
ROC Deep Six (need to make a small squad of divers)
ROC Cobra EEL (will try to do some improvements to this)

ROC Ice Viper (x3)

tycondrius23 08-01-2009 01:49 PM

how many ice -vipers you got now ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_at_Midnight
Greetings humans!

Today:
ROC Deep Six (need to make a small squad of divers)
ROC Cobra EEL (will try to do some improvements to this)

ROC Ice Viper (x3)

Death_at_Midnight 08-01-2009 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycondrius23
how many ice -vipers you got now ?

12 at the moment.

ThinkTank 08-02-2009 01:30 AM

Had a minor haul today at Target: ROC Flash, Armored Scarlett, Paris Pursuit Storm Shadow (unmasked, no long coat) and Pit Commando. Passed on Hawk. Overall I am quite pleased with all of them. I am thinking Pit Commando makes me think of Deep Six with the boonie hat on, and no armor. Its a very solid, well done figure.

Scarrviper 08-02-2009 01:19 PM

Snagged all this at the local toy show today

New haul!

Outrider 08-02-2009 01:29 PM

A-grade pick ups Kurt, especially that minty looking Adder! :)

Sonneilon 08-02-2009 02:31 PM

I'm tellin ya, the ARAH Lamprey is better than the nu skool version!

Flatline 08-02-2009 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outrider
A-grade pick ups Kurt, especially that minty looking Adder! :)

IS THAT YOUR SECOND BLACK COBRA COMMANDER KURT? SWEET HAUL!

Death_at_Midnight 08-02-2009 11:36 PM

Greetings.

ROC Destro (x2)

Rambo 08-03-2009 06:23 AM

Where do you live Scarr????
Awesome haul.

Death_at_Midnight 08-03-2009 06:18 PM

Heheh

Got another ROC Ice Viper today. 13 total now.

vespapilot79 08-04-2009 05:52 PM

ROC Target Exclusives!!

Just picked up 2 EEL and Waverider sets!!Pictures posted in photos section!!

Death_at_Midnight 08-05-2009 08:08 PM

Greetings!

ROC Ice Viper (x1) (total now 14)

ROC Helix (x1)

ROC Elite Viper (undergoing special training for west coast duty)

--Death

Death_at_Midnight 08-06-2009 05:58 PM

Greetings brief mortals!

Newsflash from the Texas Front. Cobra forces continue to rise.

Resolute
Trooper (x24)

ROC
Ice Viper (x3)

Star Trek
Uhura (x1)

Jay 08-06-2009 09:15 PM

Today I got a bunch of parts from the 1992 GIJoe Headquarters I needed to build upon my Shadowloo Headquarters to make a Cobra Battlefield Fortress.

Because y'see, when Hasbro issued the Shadaloo Fortress, they didn't include ALL the parts from the original tooling. The front perimiter, rear maintenance bay, top gunner's nest, guard rails, all guns/missile launchers beyond the double-barrelled one, etc. were all left out.

Now I've got pretty much everything I need to have the fortress look whole. I'm just missing the gunner's nest, one piece of guard railing and the fuel nozzle and accompanying hose.
Given it's taken me over two years just getting the initial pieces I needed... I'm in for a long wait. :(

LordEd1976 08-07-2009 07:16 PM

Got my hands on some ROC toys. Bought the Armored Panther, Eel, and Paris Pursuit Baroness.

Never had an Armadillo so I was happy to get my hands on the AP. Managed to remove the side mounted launchers.

LOVE the Eel. Gives off an evil-Navy SEALs kinda vibe.

Baroness is cool. I'm going to use her in my Joeverse as Chameleon. Only complaints are her head seems kinda big and its impossible to get her to sit thanks to that skirt.

Death_at_Midnight 08-07-2009 09:14 PM

Greetings brief mortals!

Two ROC Cobra EEL with Wave Crusher, Target exclusive, join my forces. I was going to buy a third, but I really think I should wait for the next paycheck, in which I also plan to get the other exclusives and the Rhino. After buying 24 Resolute Troopers, I'm feeling a pinch in the weekly budget. Don't like that feeling.

--Death

Self-Modifier 08-07-2009 09:58 PM

I know I'm a little late to the party, but I received the Assault on Cobra Island and Defense of Cobra Island packs yesterday. For the most part, I'm very impressed!

Death_at_Midnight 08-07-2009 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Self-Modifier
I know I'm a little late to the party, but I received the Assault on Cobra Island and Defense of Cobra Island packs yesterday. For the most part, I'm very impressed!

I'm still waiting for mine. It's on backorder.. no idea when it'll be sent.

ender098 08-07-2009 10:10 PM

Scored 6 more PITT Commandos. (did you guys know there are two different packaging of these guys?) also got a Target exclusive CLAW (mainly for the AVAC..can you say "plague 'Altitude'") and a Target Wave Crusher with EEL.

I'm thinking of using these ROC Cobra's to fill up my "Plague"!

Flatline 08-08-2009 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEd1976
Paris Pursuit Baroness.

Baroness is cool. I'm going to use her in my Joeverse as Chameleon. Only complaints are her head seems kinda big and its impossible to get her to sit thanks to that skirt.

WHAT DOES THIS ONE LOOK LIKE????????

LordRaven 08-08-2009 01:34 PM

So, I'm at my local Zellers doin a figure hunt...I had 2 ROC figs in my hand, turned a corner to find an end FULL of these....I got him right away.....for 30 bucks CDN.

30 BUCKS!!

KALASH69 08-08-2009 09:42 PM

Just got Resolute RB in the mail a few days ago.

Flatline 08-09-2009 11:03 AM

For An O'ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by KALASH69
Just got Resolute RB in the mail a few days ago.

NOT A BAD LOOKING FIG..........

Jay 08-09-2009 12:39 PM

Well Joes are on sale here so I took advantage of the lowered prices to get Desert Duke and the Cobra Gunship.

Sadly none of the more recent waves are around yet so this has to be it for the time being... :(

KALASH69 08-09-2009 12:56 PM

^At TRU? Im about to head off to mine now.

Jay 08-09-2009 12:58 PM

Quote:
^At TRU? Im about to head off to mine now.

TRU has vehicles 25% off, Zellers has ROC figures 25% off and most 25th Anniversary items 25% off.

Black Knight 08-09-2009 02:34 PM

Picked up a few figures at TRU...

Agent Helix
Doctor Lewis
Arctic Storm Shadow (aka - "ass kicked SS")

Beast from the east 08-09-2009 04:37 PM

My walmart has the fig at $5 now so I will be p[icking up alot of vipers

Jay 08-09-2009 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast from the east
My walmart has the fig at $5 now so I will be p[icking up alot of vipers

Really?
I was there today and the figures weren't on sale... :(

Beast from the east 08-09-2009 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRaven
So, I'm at my local Zellers doin a figure hunt...I had 2 ROC figs in my hand, turned a corner to find an end FULL of these....I got him right away.....for 30 bucks CDN.

30 BUCKS!!

F U I had to pay $39.99 for mine at Zellers.At least I know that I can get more 6 months down the line as no toy really sell fast there.

Great pick up and a great price.

KALASH69 08-09-2009 07:04 PM

TRU Sale :D

Self-Modifier 08-09-2009 09:12 PM

Quote:
TRU Sale :D
Wow, I've never seen a single Helix, and you found two at once, on sale?? Not fair!

KALASH69 08-09-2009 09:18 PM

Heh, I apologize. I hadn't either before today, I was so excited when I turned the corner and saw her right on the front of the peg.

Initially when I came in, I didn't find anything that led me to believe that wave was here yet. The display up front was loaded with exclusives and stuff, all wave one and two RoC stuff, and then in the back of one of the pegs, I found a general hawk! So I hurried back into the store deeper to find those up there. I left like 4 pit commandos and one helix I think.

One of those Helix is now Scarlett:

Self-Modifier 08-10-2009 09:27 AM

Quote:
Heh, I apologize. I hadn't either before today, I was so excited when I turned the corner and saw her right on the front of the peg.
No problem, I was (mostly) joking! What's weird is that at two different Targets, I've seen the Eel from the Helix wave, but no one else! I don't know how many of each figure come in a case, but it seems odd to me that people are buying all the Hawks, Flashes, Helixes, and Pit Commandos, but leaving one Eel behind.

Scarlett's head looks pretty good on that body, though I find that I actually prefer the "reactive armor" version better. Personally, I'd like to see a "Paris Pursuit" Scarlett -- Rachel Nichols wore that jacket and jeans very nicely! And it would be a perfect body for an LBC Cover Girl that would be more accurate to the original.

P.S.: I feel bad for poor Firefly, but at least his head has something comfortable to rest on before he goes... ;)

KALASH69 08-10-2009 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Self-Modifier
No problem, I was (mostly) joking! What's weird is that at two different Targets, I've seen the Eel from the Helix wave, but no one else! I don't know how many of each figure come in a case, but it seems odd to me that people are buying all the Hawks, Flashes, Helixes, and Pit Commandos, but leaving one Eel behind.

Scarlett's head looks pretty good on that body, though I find that I actually prefer the "reactive armor" version better. Personally, I'd like to see a "Paris Pursuit" Scarlett -- Rachel Nichols wore that jacket and jeans very nicely! And it would be a perfect body for an LBC Cover Girl that would be more accurate to the original.

P.S.: I feel bad for poor Firefly, but at least his head has something comfortable to rest on before he goes... ;)

Thats pretty strange dude. Keep searching, they are all over now.

As for RoC Scarlett's head, Im using that for a cover girl custom (If I can't secure DTC Cover girl parts).

And about Firefly, haha, good point.

Beast from the east 08-10-2009 11:04 AM

with ROC fig @ $5 a pop I had to dip into my savings before they were all gone.They were well picked over as it was.I was able to get 7 Neo Vipers,Baroness,SS(masked),Purple Neo viper,Destro,Heavy Duty.Wanted to get Ripcord but no where to be seen.There is still a couple of Dukes left so I might get some on pay day.

tycondrius23 08-10-2009 03:18 PM

whic ripcord you after ? i have a spare accelarator one was gona custom him but ya can have him if you like for somthing ? btw any price redux on the m.a.rs sets ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast from the east
with ROC fig @ $5 a pop I had to dip into my savings before they were all gone.They were well picked over as it was.I was able to get 7 Neo Vipers,Baroness,SS(masked),Purple Neo viper,Destro,Heavy Duty.Wanted to get Ripcord but no where to be seen.There is still a couple of Dukes left so I might get some on pay day.

vespapilot79 08-10-2009 03:55 PM

Rapid Heli-Intigrated Neutralizing Offense Vehicle

In short RHINO. Picked one up today at Target on sale for $39.99!! Also picked up another wave crusher/eel.

Beast from the east 08-10-2009 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycondrius23
whic ripcord you after ? i have a spare accelarator one was gona custom him but ya can have him if you like for somthing ? btw any price redux on the m.a.rs sets ?

The accelerator suit one.There were lots there when they first came in and I had other things I had to use my money on.Waited too late to get him.
The MARS troopers are still $30 CDN before shipping and still lots around.

BTW here are my neo vipers