JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Post Your Latest Booty!! v2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1885)

Death_at_Midnight 08-10-2009 09:03 PM

Greetings brief mortals!

Today, one of those Target ROC exclusives, that flying wing thing with Grand Slam.

Also another ROC Elite Viper, and another ROC Desert Ambush Scarlett and Duke for custom fodder.

pbarny1701 08-10-2009 09:13 PM

Another Pit Commando.

KALASH69 08-10-2009 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_at_Midnight
Greetings brief mortals!

Today, one of those Target ROC exclusives, that flying wing thing with Grand Slam.

I like this repaint.

He is my default Grand Slam now.

Jay 08-10-2009 10:28 PM

I LOVE that Grand Slam.
Sadly I hate both the vehicle and the gun that are sold with him. :(

Death_at_Midnight 08-10-2009 10:49 PM

Agreed. It is an awesome paint job, and yet the vehicle and weapon are very lacking.

KALASH69 08-11-2009 02:29 PM

^Totally, thats why I replaced them. Gave him UBP Stalker's JUMP and RoC Cover Girl's Tavor Tar-21.

However, I feel like if I paint up the glider in OD Green, with a black belly and put some ARAH joe logos on it, it may looks pretty sweet.

Death_at_Midnight 08-12-2009 06:12 PM

Greetings mortals!

Picked up another ROC Ice Viper, and at least one ROC Elite Viper. Might be two Elites this week, but I don't remember if I've counted the earlier one here already.

tycondrius23 08-13-2009 01:50 AM

hehe my fiend got me 10 ice vipers all for 24Euro I'm so happy :) he owed me money and he got the lot of ebay .but with the exchange it works out at $80 = 50euro

Quote:
Greetings mortals!

Picked up another ROC Ice Viper, and at least one ROC Elite Viper. Might be two Elites this week, but I don't remember if I've counted the earlier one here already.

Jay 08-13-2009 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycondrius23
hehe my fiend got me 10 ice vipers all for 24Euro I'm so happy :) he owed me money and he got the lot of ebay .but with the exchange it works out at $80 = 50euro

Geeze.

I don't even have ten SNOW SERPENTS, and I live in CANADA. :rolleyes:

Death_at_Midnight 08-13-2009 06:58 AM

Quote:

Hey! Congrats!

BTW, I just noticed that TRU is going to have another ROC exclusive: Snow Serpent (complete with spring loaded shooter!)

tycondrius23 08-13-2009 07:17 AM

yeah i say that too. must get a few of those . i have 3 25th snow serpents and 2 arctic hiss drivers (thanks to outrider/craig) cheers again for those 2 . those exclusive ones look pretty nice btw did you see the joecon international figure exclusives the AF version of the fang with Hawk(tripwire repaint) and a whole bunce of argintinian and brazilian repaints of classic chars .
Quote:
Hey! Congrats!

BTW, I just noticed that TRU is going to have another ROC exclusive: Snow Serpent (complete with spring loaded shooter!)

Beast from the east 08-13-2009 07:38 AM

I picked up Heavy Duty(armour) and ripcord in acc suit for $11.23 after tax :D

Jay 08-13-2009 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast from the east
I picked up Heavy Duty(armour) and ripcord in acc suit for $11.23 after tax :D

Psh. You bought the wrong Heavy Duty.

I picked up Destro and Snake-Eyes for the same price.
I don't want them, but the two for one sale ended today, and I can exchange them within the next 45 days, so if new figures show up during that time period I can do the twoforone on them... and if not, I'll just exchange them for a second Neo-Viper and a second Viper Commando.

Da Talent 08-13-2009 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
Psh. You bought the wrong Heavy Duty.

Is there a Hd that is better than others....

whatever

Death_at_Midnight 08-13-2009 07:56 PM

Greetings all ye mortals!

Got the Assault of Cobra Island today.

Got the Defense of Cobra Island today.

Need more Defense packs ;-)

Death_at_Midnight 08-13-2009 07:59 PM

Quote:
yeah i say that too. must get a few of those . i have 3 25th snow serpents and 2 arctic hiss drivers (thanks to outrider/craig) cheers again for those 2 . those exclusive ones look pretty nice btw did you see the joecon international figure exclusives the AF version of the fang with Hawk(tripwire repaint) and a whole bunce of argintinian and brazilian repaints of classic chars .

Yep, saw them, and wouldn't mind getting some. Hard part is finding someone who's going to those and who wants to help get those.

Black Knight 08-13-2009 08:12 PM

Picked up a few things today...

Baroness (skirt version)
Ripcord (impact armor)
DragonHawk (w/ Wildbill)

Death_at_Midnight 08-13-2009 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Knight

Baroness (skirt version)
Ripcord (impact armor)
DragonHawk (w/ Wildbill)

What's your opinion about the dragonhawk? I keep almost buying it, but the back part looks a bit thin to me.

Flatline 08-14-2009 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Knight

Baroness (skirt version)
Ripcord (impact armor)
DragonHawk (w/ Wildbill)

SO THOSE OF US WHO BOUGHT EXTRA DUKES TO MAKE A CUSTOM RIPCORD WASTED MONEY DOOOOOOOOH!! :o

pbarny1701 08-14-2009 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatline
SO THOSE OF US WHO BOUGHT EXTRA DUKES TO MAKE A CUSTOM RIPCORD WASTED MONEY DOOOOOOOOH!! :o

Never mind the upcoming battle pack that will undercut the price on certain viper figures either. :p

SD CC 09 Destro 2 Pack (with brown package padding, no bubble wrap).
1 New HP Slim Line PC.

Flatline 08-14-2009 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbarny1701
Never mind the upcoming battle pack that will undercut the price on certain viper figures either. :p

SD CC 09 Destro 2 Pack (with brown package padding, no bubble wrap).
1 New HP Slim Line PC.

HUH :confused: Which ones?

pbarny1701 08-14-2009 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatline
HUH :confused: Which ones?

From the Comic Con Pannel, TRU pack with a mole pod, couple of vipers (can't tell the sculpt), Ripcord, Zartan (?) and can't tell, probably Duke.

Jay 08-14-2009 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbarny1701
From the Comic Con Pannel, TRU pack with a mole pod, couple of vipers (can't tell the sculpt), Ripcord, Zartan (?) and can't tell, probably Duke.

Assault on the PIT?

Mole Pod, Neo-Viper (straight reissue), Neo-Viper Officer (Neo-Viper with MARS Officer webgear), Duke (Breaker body, Duke head, Desert Duke legs, 25th Duke arms, Breaker webgear), Ripcord (Ripcord head, Breaker body, Sgt. Stone vest), PIT Commando (Zartan disguise head, Sgt. Stone body).

Death_at_Midnight 08-14-2009 06:03 PM

Greetings mortals!

Today:

ROC Agent Helix
ROC TRU Firefly
ROC Elite Viper
ROC EEL

ROC Rhino

Beast from the east 08-14-2009 07:29 PM

Greeting Alien and other mortals

I picked up the PAthfinder,Ice Digger and snake Trax.

Since noone really said anything about the ice digger I will say my thoughts.

Straight up repaint.Its almost a really cool Cobra Color blue.I almost decided not to put the joe stickers on it and get some cobra stickers for it.I will be getting the Artic HISS so thats the only reason I didn't.
Anyone who reads my post know I like real firing missles.It has 4 and shoots 2 at a time from the pop up attack cabin. No lights and sounds but oh well.
You can fit 7 figures in/on it. 2 in the driving station, 1 in the front gunner station,1 in the pop up station,2 on the foot pegs on the sides oif the vehicle and 1 in the rear hatch that opens.

Its a slick looking vehicle and reconmend getting one.

frostbite is a repaint of the winter Snake eyes without the acc he has.Just a generic black masked head on him.
He would be perfect for a simple head swap for a snow team.

9/10 I don't give 10/10 but this would be close.Pic tomorrow as its my day off.

tycondrius23 08-15-2009 02:50 AM

woah i've been looking for an ice digger . well i just want the frostbite figure. but i'm sure as hell gona change the head why did they give him a beachhead style head .ok i know its cold up there but still i'd like to see a closer to his original .BTW the new driver of the snowcat thats coming out aka Whiteout looks a lil better then frosty
Quote:
Greeting Alien and other mortals

I picked up the PAthfinder,Ice Digger and snake Trax.

Since noone really said anything about the ice digger I will say my thoughts.

Straight up repaint.Its almost a really cool Cobra Color blue.I almost decided not to put the joe stickers on it and get some cobra stickers for it.I will be getting the Artic HISS so thats the only reason I didn't.
Anyone who reads my post know I like real firing missles.It has 4 and shoots 2 at a time from the pop up attack cabin. No lights and sounds but oh well.
You can fit 7 figures in/on it. 2 in the driving station, 1 in the front gunner station,1 in the pop up station,2 on the foot pegs on the sides oif the vehicle and 1 in the rear hatch that opens.

Its a slick looking vehicle and reconmend getting one.

frostbite is a repaint of the winter Snake eyes without the acc he has.Just a generic black masked head on him.
He would be perfect for a simple head swap for a snow team.

9/10 I don't give 10/10 but this would be close.Pic tomorrow as its my day off.

giTom 08-15-2009 07:22 AM

Recent finds -

Agent Helix (yes!)
General Hawk (single card)
Duke - Accelerator suit
Flash
3 PIT troopers
Elite Viper
Crimson Viper

good stuff!

Black Knight 08-15-2009 03:15 PM

Although the review of the Dragonhawk pretty much stated everything about it... I completely disagree about it being "worth it". The Dragonhawk is small, no question about it... but I think its awesome for a "light attack/infiltration copter". I fully intend to get atleast one or two more.

On another note... today's hauls....

ROC
Crimson Neo-Viper
PITT Commando
Flash
Agent Helix

ThinkTank 08-16-2009 01:13 AM

I got the RHINO and another Resolute 5 pack on clearance.

tycondrius23 08-17-2009 08:41 AM

i will be picking up
PTE
Command station
Humvee with soft cover.
the Raptor looking jet .
2 regular hummvee's
little bird
battle tank
patrol boat
if people are looking for somthing from this line pm me the local dealer i buy things off got in a crap load of the gear.

the convention Agen7 set (yup got one at a good deal)

General Jones 08-17-2009 11:19 AM

Haven't been actively posting on this thread, but I've been actively getting Joes. Just Got a Special Mission Brazil Wet Suit off of ebay. Got a BAT V1, CG Immortal, Dusty '91, and a Night Creeper V1 from a local toy shop that just moved into town as well as some odds and ends accessories for free for helping the owner fix some broken Joes.

The big score is that I just finished a deal with a guy here in town who is selling me his whole collection of 75 figures and 43 vehicles for $2 a figure and $5 a vehicle. :eek: Vehicle lot includes a Mostly complete Whale, Moray, Skystriker, Conquest X30, 2 APC's, STUN, Rattler, Snake armor, Thunder machine. Happy Birthday to me a month early. :D :D :D

Beast from the east 08-17-2009 01:31 PM

I want the command center. :)

Jay 08-17-2009 01:39 PM

Quote:
I want the command center. :)

The PTE one?

You're in Canada, aren't you? Can't you just order it from Sears instead of spending two to three times its cost purchasing and getting it shipped from England?

Beast from the east 08-17-2009 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
The PTE one?

You're in Canada, aren't you? Can't you just order it from Sears instead of spending two to three times its cost purchasing and getting it shipped from England?

I haven't seen a Sears catalog in years.Maybe it can be bought through them.I might look it up.

tycondrius23 08-18-2009 08:43 AM

just got me RA h Duty and Deep six and Second Stone .

Beast from the east 08-18-2009 09:19 AM

You got stoned again hehe
Got your Mars Troopers today and probally send the cover girl and them out Thursday.

My Loathesome from Star wars finally arrived today.

tycondrius23 08-18-2009 11:41 AM

he's looking sweet in his tank. btw did they revise the size of the tank to be proper scale like the falcon and at-te ?

Quote:
You got stoned again hehe
Got your Mars Troopers today and probally send the cover girl and them out Thursday.

My Loathesome from Star wars finally arrived today.

Beast from the east 08-18-2009 11:49 AM

I would so no.I never had the brown tank but from pics I seen they look the same size.I could be wrong.

vader9900 08-18-2009 06:00 PM

I went to TRU and spent money I should not have, got Arctic Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow, Paris Baroness, Para-Viper, Rex & Sigma 6 suit Duke :D Photos coming when I get a chance.

tycondrius23 08-19-2009 07:24 AM

thanks to Death at midnight I now got a stellar .Eel exclusive and wave crusher :) cheers again dude .