JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Post Your Latest Booty!! v2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1885)

Death_at_Midnight 09-02-2009 07:41 AM

Extreme Condition sets at Rite Aid! Wow! I have to check the local one here just in case this region of the country gets the sets as well. I had just ordered a set of both from SmallJoes.com for $35.

Jay 09-02-2009 02:06 PM

Well, there was a sale ending today up here on 25th Joes so I decided to pick up Pilot Scarlett.

Death_at_Midnight 09-02-2009 06:15 PM

Greetings!

Okay, here is my weekly haul:

Extreme Conditions Arctic 7 pack.
Extreme Conditions Desert 7 pack.
ROC Ice Viper (x3)
ROC Pit Commando
ROC Paris pursuit Baroness (x2)
ROC The Doctor (black coat)
ROC Storm Shadow arctic assault
ROC Para-Viper Cobra paratrooper (x2)
ROC arctic assault Snake-Eyes (x2)
ROC reactive impact armor Ripcord
ROC Delta-6 accelerator suit Duke
ROC Cobra Eel
ROC General Hawk
ROC Agent Helix
ROC reactive impact armor Duke
ROC attack on the Pit Baroness
ROC Cobra Eel with wave crusher (x2)
ROC TRU exclusive 3 pack with Grunt, Speed Metal, and Stone.

tycondrius23 09-03-2009 12:35 AM

was that the extreme conditions you ordered or the rite aid ones?

cool haul btw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_at_Midnight
Greetings!

Okay, here is my weekly haul:

Extreme Conditions Arctic 7 pack.
Extreme Conditions Desert 7 pack.
ROC Ice Viper (x3)
ROC Pit Commando
ROC Paris pursuit Baroness (x2)
ROC The Doctor (black coat)
ROC Storm Shadow arctic assault
ROC Para-Viper Cobra paratrooper (x2)
ROC arctic assault Snake-Eyes (x2)
ROC reactive impact armor Ripcord
ROC Delta-6 accelerator suit Duke
ROC Cobra Eel
ROC General Hawk
ROC Agent Helix
ROC reactive impact armor Duke
ROC attack on the Pit Baroness
ROC Cobra Eel with wave crusher (x2)
ROC TRU exclusive 3 pack with Grunt, Speed Metal, and Stone.

Death_at_Midnight 09-03-2009 07:02 AM

Greetings!

The Extreme Condition 7 packs were ordered from Smalljoes.com. The Rite Aid ones seem to be $21 for each, that's $42, not including 8% sales tax. The SmallJoes one is both for $35, then shipping. The Smalljoes order comes out a bit better than buying from Rite Aid, but I think only if you don't have any previous Extreme Conditions. I don't have any previous ones, so had to get both to see/know what they do offer for my Cobra. So now I am interested in buying another two sets from SmallJoes, then plan to just buy the desert one at Rite Aid if I can find them locally here.

Jay 09-03-2009 02:44 PM

Collection 2 Wave 3 FINALLY showed up here so I got Hawk, the PIT Commando, Flash and Mary Sue.

Now, if only Collection 1 Wave 3 would show up.

Death_at_Midnight 09-03-2009 04:46 PM

Mary Sue?

??

?

Jay 09-03-2009 05:31 PM

Quote:
Mary Sue?

??

?

I mentionned which wave I found her in... should be obvious who I'm referring to.

Rambo 09-03-2009 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
I mentionned which wave I found her in... should be obvious who I'm referring to.

It is not obvious. "Mary Sue" just exists in your joeverse.

Death_at_Midnight 09-03-2009 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay

Nope, isn't obvious. Else I obviously would not be asking.

However, I do suspect you're probably talking about Agent Helix. However, the name "Mary Sue" isn't in the Helix file card that comes with the figure.

Jay 09-03-2009 06:51 PM

Quote:
Nope, isn't obvious. Else I obviously would not be asking.

However, I do suspect you're probably talking about Agent Helix. However, the name "Mary Sue" isn't in the Helix file card that comes with the figure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Sue

ToneGunsRevisited 09-03-2009 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay

You beat me on this one =D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Sue

Death_at_Midnight 09-03-2009 07:28 PM

Okay, thanks for clearing up what the term "mary sue" implies with a link to a good wikipedia article. But I still don't understand who your original post is refering to.

But anyway, it's not important.

Flatline 09-03-2009 07:45 PM

Thanks To Jason!

gotta Sweet Package From Jjsvipers Today
3 Ice Vipers
2 Pit Commandos
And As An Early B-day Gift
1 Neo-viper........ :d

ThinkTank 09-04-2009 08:57 AM

I broke down and ordered the cobra island 7 packs the other day. Also blowtorch. When I get my computer functional again, I will take some pics

Death_at_Midnight 09-04-2009 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkTank
I broke down and ordered the cobra island 7 packs the other day. Also blowtorch. When I get my computer functional again, I will take some pics

It is a good set of 7 packs, imho. Now with Charbroil coming out this month (i think), now I'll have to also buy a Blowtorch.

Beast from the east 09-05-2009 03:44 PM

I just bought wave 5 vehicles off ebay.Really looking forward to the Artic Hiss and stinger.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...em=360184296415

Sonneilon 09-06-2009 07:11 PM

Got my shipment from Fyreflied (or is Fireflyed?)! Thanks!

Beast from the east 09-08-2009 08:32 PM

Ok I don't know if it counts but I put a few things on lawaway(If you don't know its when a store holds stuff for you and you have a month to pay it off or it goes back on the floor)

ROC Helix
ROC Red Neo Viper X 2
ROC EEL
ROC Flash
Crimson Hydra
Dragon Hawk
Star wars Big Droid(old age bad memory can't think of its name right now from Clone wars and looks like a spider)

Bought ROC General Hawk outright.

It shows I shouldn't go shopping by myself.

Flatline 09-08-2009 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast from the east
It shows I shouldn't go shopping by myself.

LOL MY WIFE TELLS ME THE SAME THING :D

Death_at_Midnight 09-08-2009 10:23 PM

Hehe, that's cool. I just try to buy one figure each time I go to a store. At the end of the week there's a bunch and it doesn't feel like I spent a lot.

Jay 09-09-2009 10:32 AM

Found the Elite-Viper today, yay!

TRU had the Ice Dagger, but their prices on vehicles are ludicrous compared to other places so I'll wait until Wal-Mart or something gets it.

Flatline 09-10-2009 08:27 AM

WALKED INTO THE CLEARANCE AISLE AT WALMART AND FOUND THE RESOLUTE 5 PACK FOR $7.00 :eek:

Urban Saboteur 09-10-2009 10:50 AM

What I got in the mail today

I got this figure in the mail today, the seller on ebay UK, listed him incorrectly :)

Jay 09-10-2009 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatline
WALKED INTO THE CLEARANCE AISLE AT WALMART AND FOUND THE RESOLUTE 5 PACK FOR $7.00 :eek:

Wow, lucky!

Nothing Resolute has EVER made it up here.

In brighter news, today I got a nice Headquarters For Heroes Barbecue for me in the mail, and I found the Ice Dagger vehicle.

Rambo 09-10-2009 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Saboteur
I got this figure in the mail today, the seller on ebay UK, listed him incorrectly :)

I could deal with that mistake.

vader9900 09-10-2009 03:50 PM

Nice score Rich!

Death_at_Midnight 09-15-2009 07:02 AM

Greetings!

I haven't posted in a while, so, just 2 pit commandos and 2 ice vipers.

tycondrius23 09-15-2009 03:35 PM

my latest hauls include
10 custom blueshirts (pictured recently)
Marvel Red skull
two regular blue shirts
reso Bat
parachute CC (dvd set i believe)
the Joe Raider
the General
Whale
X-19
Tactical battle Platform
another Hiss
some Battletech mechs (non joe )
11 crimson strike team vipers
bench-press
jungle Roc ripcord
12" spytroops Destro
and a night adder .
still waiting on some of these to turn up .

Beast from the east 09-15-2009 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycondrius23
my latest hauls include
10 custom blueshirts (pictured recently)
Marvel Red skull
two regular blue shirts
reso Bat
parachute CC (dvd set i believe)
the Joe Raider
the General
Whale
X-19
Tactical battle Platform
another Hiss
some Battletech mechs (non joe )
11 crimson strike team vipers
bench-press
jungle Roc ripcord
12" spytroops Destro
and a night adder .
still waiting on some of these to turn up .

Nice haul, I thought I got alot recently :D

vader9900 09-15-2009 11:11 PM

This weekend was my Anniversary, what kind of sexy gift does a wife get her husband - TOYS!!
I GOT THE PIT!! Whoo-hoo, holy crap this thing is frakkin' big, took me 3 hours to put it together and apply the stickers, and I didn't even put them all on. I got it parked right now out in the driveway, but seriously this thing is cool, lots of photo ops. I NEVER would have bought this thing for myself, thanks to the greatest wife in the world. Also got the Night Raven, isn't it suppose to be black? Mine is blue! Been harassing the kids all night chasing them around the house shooting them with missiles. Nothing irritates teenagers more than their father acting younger than them. Can't wait to set up the PIT for a massive photo shoot!

tycondrius23 09-16-2009 03:52 AM

haha can just piture Vaders home and the sounds of missile launching gun fire coming out and the neighbors going yup those kids are at it again :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader9900
This weekend was my Anniversary, what kind of sexy gift does a wife get her husband - TOYS!!
I GOT THE PIT!! Whoo-hoo, holy crap this thing is frakkin' big, took me 3 hours to put it together and apply the stickers, and I didn't even put them all on. I got it parked right now out in the driveway, but seriously this thing is cool, lots of photo ops. I NEVER would have bought this thing for myself, thanks to the greatest wife in the world. Also got the Night Raven, isn't it suppose to be black? Mine is blue! Been harassing the kids all night chasing them around the house shooting them with missiles. Nothing irritates teenagers more than their father acting younger than them. Can't wait to set up the PIT for a massive photo shoot!

tycondrius23 09-16-2009 03:53 AM

oh oh I got something nice joe related in the post .not saying what it is cuz the pics will be up soon .(grabs camrea to snap pics)

tycondrius23 09-17-2009 04:56 AM

new update My Joe Raider turned up man its an amazing vehicle :)

Flatline 09-17-2009 06:00 AM

I Got A Double Suprise In The Mail Box Rise Of Cobra, Breaker, Zartan, Commando Se, A Neo Viper And The Much Anticipated Winter Ops Snake Eyes. Much Thanks To Death@midnight And Tycondrius.

tycondrius23 09-17-2009 02:48 PM

glad to hear they got there safely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatline
I Got A Double Suprise In The Mail Box Rise Of Cobra, Breaker, Zartan, Commando Se, A Neo Viper And The Much Anticipated Winter Ops Snake Eyes. Much Thanks To Death@midnight And Tycondrius.

Beast from the east 09-17-2009 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader9900

Awesome score.I want a pit.I heard there is like 100 stickers to put on.I can see myself say"Honey can you finish this for me.As long as she puts the stickers the right ride up this time.hehe
My Raven is Black so it might be a US thing.Isn't it fun shooting the kids with the missles!

BTW Happy Anniversary.

Death_at_Midnight 09-17-2009 06:34 PM

I want a raven :-(

tycondrius23 09-17-2009 06:42 PM

thought you woulda had a few by now are they not out there ? or just to expensive ?

Quote:
I want a raven :-(

Death_at_Midnight 09-17-2009 06:57 PM

Hrm, Raven version 1 (not ROC raven).