JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Post Your Latest Booty!! v2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1885)

Death_at_Midnight 09-18-2009 06:58 PM

Greetings all ye mortals!

Today the following came in:

ROC Neo Viper
ROC Ice Viper
ROC Ice Viper
ROC Pit Commando
ROC Pit Commando
ROC Pit Commando
ROC Reactive Impact Armor Duke
ROC Eel with Wave Crusher
ROC Snake Eyes with Arashikage Cycle
ROC Air Viper Commando with COBRA CLAW
Firebat with AVAC (via FireFlyed)
AWE Striker (green version) (via FireFlyed)
Customized SHARC (via FireFlyed)

25th Crimson Guard Officer
25th Crimson Guard
25th Crimson Guard
25th Crimson Guard
25th Crimson Guard

25th Crimson Guard
25th Crimson Guard
25th Crimson Guard
25th Crimson Guard

25th Crimson Guard
25th Crimson Guard
25th Crimson Guard
25th Crimson Guard

Microman Wecker Signa Saria Kasuga & Emiri Akiba Set :-)

Flatline 09-18-2009 07:32 PM

Hogging It Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_at_Midnight
Greetings all ye mortals!

Today the following came in:

ROC Neo Viper
ROC Ice Viper
ROC Ice Viper
ROC Pit Commando
ROC Pit Commando
ROC Pit Commando
ROC Snake Eyes with Arashikage Cycle
ROC Air Viper Commando with COBRA CLAW
Firebat with AVAC (via FireFlyed)
AWE Striker (green version) (via FireFlyed)
Customized SHARC (via FireFlyed)

25th Crimson Guard
25th Crimson Guard
25th Crimson Guard
25th Crimson Guard

25th Crimson Guard
25th Crimson Guard
25th Crimson Guard
25th Crimson Guard

25th Crimson Guard
25th Crimson Guard
25th Crimson Guard
25th Crimson Guard

Microman Wecker Signa Saria Kasuga & Emiri Akiba Set :-)

WOAH WOAH...SLOW DOWN PARTNER :D ALL I PICKED UP TODAY WAS "ONE" ROC FLASH TODAY :rolleyes:

Jay 09-18-2009 07:44 PM

Over the past two weeks I got:

Headquarters For Heroes Barbecue
Crimson Neo-Viper
Eel
Ice Dagger
SRO Destro

LordRaven 09-18-2009 08:01 PM

Got RoC Hawk today. As you can see by the review found here http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/showimage.php?i=23788

Also, TRU had Star Wars figs BOGO free, so I got Legacy Kenobi and Ploo Koon

tycondrius23 09-19-2009 06:26 AM

my new hauls are 10 con 09 vipers :)
now I just need to get the twins and the baroness
and blades and the chopper and I'll have all the con sets .

Jay 09-19-2009 12:28 PM

Surprisingly, I found the Wal-Mart exclusive ROC 2-packs right here in Canada, so I'm now happily in possession of Shockblast and the Night Creeper.

Beast from the east 09-19-2009 12:58 PM

I see myself going to Walmart Tomorrow.I can only hope they made it down here.

Jay 09-19-2009 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast from the east
I see myself going to Walmart Tomorrow.I can only hope they made it down here.

I've been to two Wal-Marts today and only one had them, and they weren't even with the main action figure section... so it's a question of luck and of thoroughly searching.

Beast from the east 09-19-2009 06:03 PM

Just won this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...utorefresh=true

Now I have both.

Death_at_Midnight 09-19-2009 06:48 PM

Greetings brief mortals!

Today, just picked up a few items:

25th Blowtorch
ROC Tunnel Rat and Monkey Wrench (by chance at a Walmart I rarely visit)
ROC Arctic Rockslide
ROC Elite Viper

25th Crimson Guard
25th Crimson Guard
25th Crimson Guard
25th Crimson Guard

25th Crimson Guard
25th Crimson Guard
25th Crimson Guard
25th Crimson Guard

Microman Ryujino

And 100 4"x6" re-sealable bags.

Jay 09-19-2009 06:57 PM

Quote:
Greetings brief mortals!

Today, just picked up a few items:

25th Blowtorch
ROC Tunnel Rat and Monkey Wrench (by chance at a Walmart I rarely visit)
ROC Arctic Rockslide
ROC Elite Viper

25th Crimson Guard
25th Crimson Guard
25th Crimson Guard
25th Crimson Guard

25th Crimson Guard
25th Crimson Guard
25th Crimson Guard
25th Crimson Guard

Microman Ryujino

And 100 4"x6" re-sealable bags.

Are you, like, a millionaire or something?

Sonneilon 09-21-2009 09:09 PM

Yes, I do believe Death is a millionaire. Amazing what a computer programmer/ace cg guy can make!

On my own side... I picked up Sgt Stone last week.

Then today, due to LordRaven's review, I found HAWK today. I was gonna skip him, but I want a different Hawk to use when fighting a battle. Don't get me wrong, I love the classic jacket-ed version, but does he really need that jacket inside a building? ANyway, I rather like him. WIsh the beret (like Stone's came off) but oh well...

Death_at_Midnight 09-21-2009 11:44 PM

Hehe, thanks!

But really, incase anyone was wondering, I got the CG 5 packs from TRU this week more out of despiration. They were on clearance, prices reduced, and had already seen some being sold. Since the ROC line is going on, I figure it'll be my last chance to get some CG's in the classic look. So I bit the bullet and bought a bit more than what I should... kinda regret it now.

tycondrius23 09-23-2009 01:25 AM

ill take a few spare CG to eleviate that regret lol

Quote:
Hehe, thanks!

But really, incase anyone was wondering, I got the CG 5 packs from TRU this week more out of despiration. They were on clearance, prices reduced, and had already seen some being sold. Since the ROC line is going on, I figure it'll be my last chance to get some CG's in the classic look. So I bit the bullet and bought a bit more than what I should... kinda regret it now.

Flatline 09-26-2009 08:44 PM

my Son Went To A Swap Meet And To My Surprise Brought Me A Roc Heavyduty :d

vespapilot79 09-26-2009 11:55 PM

Picked up today at TRU a Night Adder,Para Viper, and Kamakura. Guess i was lucky enough to beat the local evil bay scalp(her)..Definately wouldnt mind a few more Night adders in my collection, they have a really great vest that has soo many possibilities. Of course, the new subdued color Paravipers are going to work well for some night insertion shots in working on..

Jay 09-27-2009 02:15 AM

Unless the filecard has changed since I've seen it, Night Adder is an individual not unlike Copperhead, Croc Master and Big Boa, rather than an army builder.

vespapilot79 09-27-2009 10:41 AM

I do believe you are correct sir!! I will be buying several of these to make my own Cobra security force!!

Jay 09-29-2009 04:46 PM

Thanks to that millionaire guy Death_At_Midnight, I am now the happy owner of the TRU Firefly! :)

Death_at_Midnight 09-29-2009 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
Thanks to that millionaire guy Death_At_Midnight, I am now the happy owner of the TRU Firefly! :)

My pleasure, Jay. Now you too are well on your way to millionaire-knight-hood. :-)

Flatline 09-29-2009 09:11 PM

Grabed another Shipwreck today.

Sonneilon 09-29-2009 09:54 PM

I picked up a pit commando and flash a few days ago. Not sure how i feel about the cmdo since i have ONLY 1. But Flash is growing on me. I hated him at first cuz the original Flash was my fave for a few years. But this seems like a worthy update to me, for some odd reason.

Jay 09-30-2009 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneilon
Not sure how i feel about the cmdo since i have ONLY 1.

Do what I do. Use him as Grunt.

The "real" Grunt is so underwhelming, no one will notice. :p

Jay 10-03-2009 12:48 PM

TRU had a 30% off sale on ROC items so I picked up two Neo-Vipers, two Elite-Vipers and two Viper Commandos.

I would've loved to get a MARS 3-pack too... maybe later this week...

Scuba Steve 10-03-2009 01:44 PM

I got an unusual assist from a scalper today! I ran into this guy last weekend at TRU right as it opened, he bought up all the TRU exclusive SRO three packs and after I got mine all the attack on the pit sets! He was fairly plesent but a scalper none the less! This morning I ran into him again at opening and he sold me a Rex and a arctic snake eyes he had picked up remembering that thats who I was looking for also once inside the store he gave me the Pit Commando he grabbed off the shelf cause I wanted him! He also has the manager putting aside a case of the Snow Serpent and Benchpress exclusives when they come in and told me he would set aside some for me if I wanted next Saturday! Now I feel bad, I hate scalpers but this guy is using his connections/skills to help me out when I didn't even ask him too! :confused:

Death_at_Midnight 10-04-2009 11:20 AM

Grr scalpers!

And at the same time, this one could be an asset to secure some loot. Like you, Scuba Steve, I have mixed feelings on this. I lost my chance to get a Target exclusive MOBAT earlier last year when suddenly all 8 sets (at $54 each) were gone when I went back there to buy one. I know there's a scalper running around here and might have seen him in action a few times.

Anyway, I am frustrated with this TRU and Target, and all the Walmarts in this here city-town. Nothing new and they don't intend to get new stuff for a while. TRU here is stocking up on Christmas items, but concentrating on their Babies-R-Us stock.

I guess, take advantage of this scalper and make him into an ally (sp?) to assist in getting the stuff you need. Better to have him on your side than competition.

Collecting Joes now days is really cut-throat business.

Scuba Steve 10-04-2009 01:50 PM

Ironic update to my story! later last evening I went with my old lady up to Walmart to get another cheap bookshelf for my joe room and they restocked the Joes, there must have been at least 5 full sets with Rex on the pegs. AAARRRGGGGG! the only figures bought up out of the restock.... all the pit commandos!!! :mad:

sgcaper 10-04-2009 03:18 PM

Nothing good ever comes of scalpers. The fact that the manager is holding stuff for this one is against company policy and is messed up.

Beast from the east 10-04-2009 03:54 PM

I scored 2 pit comandos, 2 night creeper/shockblast sets.

Sonneilon 10-04-2009 04:48 PM

My TRU wasn't having that deal. I took a look and well, there wasn't anything I'd buy anyway. I admit, I am waiting for the NiteRaven to drop in price. So instead, I bought a TRUE HEROES (some tru brand) Blackhawk for what would cost the same as 3 Joe figures at full price. Cheaper plastic, 3 crappy figures, a gas barrel and 2 gas cans... If I were just a kid into generic war toys but had a clue how much things can cost, this thing was quite a deal even at full price. *shrug*

Jay 10-04-2009 05:30 PM

TRU in Canada, G.

vader9900 10-05-2009 02:10 PM

Got a Cobra Neo-Viper from Flatline. Thanks Marcos

Flatline 10-05-2009 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader9900
Got a Cobra Neo-Viper from Flatline. Thanks Marcos

NO THANK YOU GOT MY DESERT K-MART HD FROM YA ;)

rnrhero 10-05-2009 02:31 PM

I got some of those Black cobra Soldier Customs, I UK Stalker with Jeep, A Night Force Sneak Peak, Two Crimson Guards V1 style and A V1 Clutch w/Vamp. Also have a Tiger Force Psyche out on the way.

General Jones 10-06-2009 11:08 AM

Had a great birthday. Got some spare cash and was able to find a Special mission Brazil Claymore, and 2 straight arm Cobra Commanders (Regular logo and Mickey mouse logo) for great prices.

Sonneilon 10-06-2009 01:58 PM

Happy b-day, GenJones!

Jay 10-06-2009 03:46 PM

Found Accelerator Suit Duke today, yay!

Jay 10-07-2009 12:41 PM

Aaaand another Zellers got the whole wave in so I got Arctic Storm Shadow, The Doctor and Paris Pursuit Baroness. :) :)

Flatline 10-07-2009 12:57 PM

Woah nice Jay, your on a roll. You sure YOUR not a millionair ;)

Found another Pit Commando.

Beast from the east 10-07-2009 03:33 PM

I bought another AT TE but this time its for my son for christmas. Clearanced at $59.99.Originally $129.99

Still a couple left if anyone wants one PM me.