JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Post Your Latest Booty!! v2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1885)

vader9900 10-08-2009 03:30 PM

Got the TRU exclusive Attack on the PIT

Beast from the east 10-08-2009 07:56 PM

is that the one with a mole pod and like 4 or 5 figures?

vader9900 10-08-2009 08:11 PM

Cool balck Mole pod w/ neo-viper, neo-viper commander, Duke, Ripcord & PIT Trooper. Very cool set!

Sonneilon 10-08-2009 08:15 PM

I've seen that set. I skipped over it. Shoot, I skipped over ALL things GI Joe when I was there. I was the molepod was BIGGER. Like, Delta-sized then I could take it more seriously.

Death_at_Midnight 10-08-2009 08:44 PM

I want to get that molepod set. Cool find!

My newest additions is the Microman "Wecker Signa" series. Arrived from Japan today.

Also, a Halo figure for my Ripcord custom.

Flatline 10-09-2009 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader9900
Cool balck Mole pod w/ neo-viper, neo-viper commander, Duke, Ripcord & PIT Trooper. Very cool set!

I was this close "_" to getting that set yesterday Dave. 5 figures for $24.99 and a vehicle :eek: it's a great deal. The Viper-Commander looked cool as hell.

tycondrius23 10-09-2009 06:31 AM

21 Cobra toxo-vipers funskool arrived today !!

nice plus the cobra Wolf and Darklons evader

zedhatch 10-09-2009 06:58 AM

I snagged P Pursiut Baroness, Nano Viper, and Karmakura yesterday.

Also I found Wave 2 Secret wars Comic pack (Iron Man and Spider Woman).

Also got my Cinema of Fear set that I had ordered for my B-day.

Speaking of B-day I got a custom McCoy on Spock body from a buddy of mine.

Lastly I grabbed Luminaria (SP?) from clone wars cause she looked cool as well as an octupara droid (Massive). as well as Rum Slegg from Legacy. Pretty big week here.

Da Talent 10-09-2009 02:10 PM

Got city strike snake eyes today. woohoo!
I'll be honest I never really was high on this figure when we first saw pics of it, maybe because I'm not big on ninja crap. But WOW, when you get this in your hands you see that it really is a great figure. I am blown away. Its so awesome in hand. It really makes me want to go get the all black roc one from the multipack

Scuba Steve 10-10-2009 09:50 AM

Update from last saturdays TRU adventure:

Went to TRU this morning but, no scalper guy, and no exclusives! come to find out the truck came in Thursday night so he was there Friday morning to clean them out. According to that limp dick manager he must have used his crystal ball to figure it out cause (of course) he didn't tip him off or anything! So with a hardy middle finger and a thank you very much I came away with 2 Pit Commandos (bringing my total to 5) and 2 Elite Vipers (bringing my total to 8)

Damn that scalper, he now has an enemy in me!!!!

tycondrius23 10-10-2009 10:54 AM

your gona have to go to the sporting goods dept and get a trusty baseball bat to take his legs out next time you see him :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba Steve
Update from last saturdays TRU adventure:

Went to TRU this morning but, no scalper guy, and no exclusives! come to find out the truck came in Thursday night so he was there Friday morning to clean them out. According to that limp dick manager he must have used his crystal ball to figure it out cause (of course) he didn't tip him off or anything! So with a hardy middle finger and a thank you very much I came away with 2 Pit Commandos (bringing my total to 5) and 2 Elite Vipers (bringing my total to 8)

Damn that scalper, he now has an enemy in me!!!!

Scuba Steve 10-10-2009 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycondrius23
your gona have to go to the sporting goods dept and get a trusty baseball bat to take his legs out next time you see him :P

thats funny, theres a Sports Authority right next to TRU! :cool:

Death_at_Midnight 10-10-2009 11:33 AM

Grr scalpers!

They really do take away the fun of collecting.

Death_at_Midnight 10-10-2009 07:41 PM

Greetings all!

Went to Target and got the following:

ROC Ice Viper
ROC Elite Viper
ROC Hawk

Only other thing they have that's worth getting a squad of are the Eels and Deep Six.

ender098 10-10-2009 10:19 PM

I got the Kmart exclusive 4 pack (Duke, HD, Neo Viper and MARS Trooper), Paris Pursuit Snake Eyes, a HISS Tank, Ganeral Hawk, Zartan (both 25th), Dr. Rex, Paris Pursuit Baroness, ROC Scarlett in Urban Camo, Night Adder, and the Scorpion and Mech from Avatar (they make cool MARS prototypes!)

Also got a TRU exclusive 3 pack with Speed Metal, Grunt and Sgt Stone.

Scuba Steve 10-11-2009 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ender098
I got the Kmart exclusive 4 pack (Duke, HD, Neo Viper and MARS Trooper), Paris Pursuit Snake Eyes, a HISS Tank, Ganeral Hawk, Zartan (both 25th), Dr. Rex, Paris Pursuit Baroness, ROC Scarlett in Urban Camo, Night Adder, and the Scorpion and Mech from Avatar (they make cool MARS prototypes!)

Also got a TRU exclusive 3 pack with Speed Metal, Grunt and Sgt Stone.

I like the color scheme of the K Mart exclusive, but I just cant convince myself to pay 25 bucks for 4 ROC repaints!

Flatline 10-11-2009 07:31 AM

Dio Score!!

I FOUND THESE(by accident) AT A REASONABLE PRICE WHILE HALLOWEEN COSTUME SEARCHING. THE SCALE IS OFF BUT VERY CLOSE. THERE IS ALOT DETAIL MOLDED INTO THEM AND IT'S MADE FROM SOME STURDY FOAM MATERIAL DEFFINEATELY CAST MOLDED. IF PHOTOGRAPHED AT THE RIGHT ANGLE THEY MAKE FOR SOME COOL SHOTS (IMO) LET ME KNOW I MAY BE ABLE TO GET MORE. SO IF YOUR INTERESTED DROP ME A PM.......

THE ROOF COMES OFF THIS ONE AND COULD BE USED FOR DIFFERENT SHOTS

GoCards 10-11-2009 11:52 AM

Got a Bench-Press, Nano Viper, and the TRU Snow Serpent today. The camo job on the Snow Serpent rocks! Was going to pass on the Nano Viper, but he's not as neon as I thought.

tycondrius23 10-11-2009 03:22 PM

woah thats sweet whats the damage on is price wise ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatline
I FOUND THESE(by accident) AT A REASONABLE PRICE WHILE HALLOWEEN COSTUME SEARCHING. THE SCALE IS OFF BUT VERY CLOSE. THERE IS ALOT DETAIL MOLDED INTO THEM AND IT'S MADE FROM SOME STURDY FOAM MATERIAL DEFFINEATELY CAST MOLDED. IF PHOTOGRAPHED AT THE RIGHT ANGLE THEY MAKE FOR SOME COOL SHOTS (IMO) LET ME KNOW I MAY BE ABLE TO GET MORE. SO IF YOUR INTERESTED DROP ME A PM.......

THE ROOF COMES OFF THIS ONE AND COULD BE USED FOR DIFFERENT SHOTS

vader9900 10-11-2009 05:42 PM

Those would make some great backdrops. If you pulled the figures closer to the camera, they would look great. Nice find .

Prince Adam 10-11-2009 05:54 PM

Those are awesome, Flats!!! What store did you seem them at? :)

Bayer 10-11-2009 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Adam
Those are awesome, Flats!!! What store did you seem them at? :)

I'm with Prince Adam, Where did you find these?

Flatline 10-11-2009 07:41 PM

I found these at a novelty/thrift shop/seasonal store. It always pops up here around Halloween time. The cool part is that I know a lady that works there, so I can grab these at a cheap price. I'm hoping that if the demand is high now I can get a bunch for whoever wants some at a deal. The lady says they have quite a bit in the back. Drop me a PM and i'll go grab what I can.

GoCards 10-11-2009 08:13 PM

Went on yet another toy run today and picked up the Wally World exclusive Shockwave/Night Creeper pack and Clone Evolution 3-Pack.

tycondrius23 10-12-2009 10:52 AM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I won this lot recently . anyone know what the trailer thing below the devilfish is off ?

Jay 10-12-2009 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycondrius23
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I won this lot recently . anyone know what the trailer thing below the devilfish is off ?

Looks like a very incomplete Road Toad.

tycondrius23 10-12-2009 11:14 AM

i'd say your bang on the money jay .btw does that devilfish look red rather then orange to you or would you say its the camera ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
Looks like a very incomplete Road Toad.

Flatline 10-12-2009 12:15 PM

THANKS Guiltridden

Received a ROC Firefly from Dustin, now I can copy Bravo's ROC Beachhead lol ;)

Jay 10-12-2009 03:46 PM

Since I'll be using Jungle Ripcord as the base body for a different character custom, I decided to go ahead and get Reactive Armor Ripcord so I could have a Ripcord without an Accelerator Suit.

Hopefully he'll be the only full-Reactive Armor-costumed figure I get, so it doesn't get redundant.
He does have a cool batch of weapons though, not to mention a useful spring-loaded cannon.

zedhatch 10-13-2009 11:23 AM

I grabbed the Red Fang Ninja who was hanging around my local WM for several days. I kind of liked his outfit and just broke down and grabbed him.

Flatline 10-13-2009 01:39 PM

Dioramas

i Went Back And Grabbed Some More Of Those Wall Dios. I Have Two Complete Buildings With Roofs 3 Brown Walls And 3 Grey Corner Buildings. Pm Me If Your Interested In Trading Or Buying Any, If Not I Guess I Got Some Sets For My Photos :d

ToneGunsRevisited 10-14-2009 01:37 PM

I got me a 25th Wraith.

zedhatch 10-14-2009 03:33 PM

My wife snagged me a Artic Threat Stormy (The one with the Trench and camo like v2) Awesome figure. On of my faves of the movie line thus far.

Death_at_Midnight 10-14-2009 06:14 PM

Greetings mortals!

TRU might be getting shipments early as the Christmas season nears. It happened here, they got a shipment yesterday instead of today (their normal). I got some leftovers, but missed an opportunity for the latest.

- Found that rescue from the pitt thing with the neo-viper officer and mole pod.
- ROC Kamakura
- Nano-viper (I'm not too crazy about this one)

--Death

rnrhero 10-14-2009 08:12 PM

Got 2 more V1 Crimson Gaurds today. Dead Mint with perfect emblems and tight as can be. And a Tiger Force Sneak Peak.

Sonneilon 10-14-2009 09:00 PM

Over the last few weeks, I have found myself procuring more ROC figures. It has a lot to do with a BUY 2, GET 1 FREE sale at my store (not TRU). So chalk me up for:

10 NeoVipers
2 Elite Vipers
1 Matrix Baroness
1 ROC v1 Snake Eyes

1 Cobra Gunship

And the plan with these NeoVipers? THESE versions? They will be a part of Major Bludd's BLOOD ARMY (or Army of Blood). I LIKE the gunship too. I originally thought it was a stupid concept and all, but yet, I LIKE it! EEK! And I've got plans for it fotowise. Just need to get some school stuff out of the way before I can do it.

Sonneilon 10-14-2009 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToneGunsRevisited
I got me a 25th Wraith.

WHAT??? I had 2 sitting in storage, MOC!!!

I bugged the guys on the chat and Carlito bought 1 of my solid Wraiths. I still have one. instead of keeping them in storage downstairs, I put my extras on the wall so I can reference things easier. I still have stuff left. It's a pretty crappy list and the prices are negotiable.

ender098 10-14-2009 09:13 PM

I scored a Desert-Viper, City Strike Duke and a Jungle Strike Ripcord.

ToneGunsRevisited 10-15-2009 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneilon
WHAT??? I had 2 sitting in storage, MOC!!!

I bugged the guys on the chat and Carlito bought 1 of my solid Wraiths. I still have one. instead of keeping them in storage downstairs, I put my extras on the wall so I can reference things easier. I still have stuff left. It's a pretty crappy list and the prices are negotiable.

So, send me your list by PM and don't forget to mention prices. I would love to get a clear Wraith (dreams are free) if you have one =D.

silentdusty 10-15-2009 05:19 PM

Picked up two RoC Elite Vipers, I think they will become Baroness's personal guards.