JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Post Your Latest Booty!! v2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1885)

Rambo 10-30-2009 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ender098
Darn! Went out today and scored the TRU Cobra troopbuilder five pack! SWEET!!!!

the one with Mercer?

ender098 10-30-2009 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo

the one with Mercer?

Nope! This one;

http://www.theterrordrome.com/gi-jo...klist/#truexcl4

Jay 11-01-2009 01:53 PM

I decided to bolster my ROC Army Builers today with one of each type I own, bringing my totals to four Neo-Vipers, four Viper Commandos, four Elite-Vipers, two Eels and two Crimson Neo-Vipers. :D

silentdusty 11-01-2009 02:33 PM

Well I got a small haul this weekend, no Pit Commandos yet, grr, those things are like gold. I did however score a Bench Press, General Hawk, Accelerator Suit Duke, and the Gung Ho/Copperhead two pack. Not bad, I also saw the RHINO at Zeller's of all places, but at $70 whew, very hard on the ol wallet, and thanks to Lord Raven, I have the original anyhow.

Jay 11-01-2009 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentdusty
I also saw the RHINO at Zeller's of all places, but at $70 whew

You looked at the price tag wrong, dude.

It's 79.99$.

vespapilot79 11-01-2009 09:22 PM

Finally founf the "Dr" At my local wal mart. Also picked up another Artic SE, 2 para vipers. Went to Big lots and picked up the F-18 and the Amphibious infantry fighting vehicle. No Lynx helis yet..

Death_at_Midnight 11-02-2009 06:54 AM

Just a few things this week. I've been holding back waiting for TRU to get new stuff.. specifically I'm waiting for ROC Desert Vipers. But all TRU got in was some Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes keychains and the two exclusive 5 packs (desert with dialtone and the other with Duke). So I got that. The next day they were all gone.

Walmart ended up having some Night Creeper / Shockblast and the Gungho / Copperhead two packs. Picked up one of each. The next day they were all gone. I think I like the Night Creeper in this set. And I think I like Copperhead's color scheme. Might buy another set just to paint Copperhead's helmet copper.

rnrhero 11-02-2009 01:28 PM

My Action Force Hunter and Steeler arrived today.

silentdusty 11-02-2009 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
You looked at the price tag wrong, dude.

It's 79.99$.

Ahh, I thought I was a little low on the price... :p

Sonneilon 11-02-2009 07:59 PM

Because I'm weird... My latest acquisitions have not been GI Joe stuff. But cheap arse syfy-oriented movies! I mean, they were shown on syfy at one point or another and I think syfy sponsors them or something.

www.maneaterseries.com

(picked up SeaBeast awhile ago. has corin nemec! And BUGS w/ Antonion Sabato Jr and Angie Everhart)

So I got

Maneater Box Set1 :
Blood Monkey (F Murray Abraham)
In the Spider's Web (Lance Henrickson)
Maneater (Gary Busey)

Maneater Box Set2 :
Grizzley Rage (no names)
Croc (Michael Madsen if that counts for anything)
Eye Of The Beast (James Van Der Beek)

Single :
Rise of the Gargoyles (Eric Balfour from 24)

Set at a $10 msrp as singles OR $20-25 a set... it's just random crap movies where i don't need to pay attention and I don't try to figure out what is really happening in a story that might not even exist (GI Joe, TF2, etc). Anyway... I know, i know... WHY? But if you have to ask, you'll never know...

Death_at_Midnight 11-03-2009 10:01 PM

Greetings brief mortals!

Just picked up the following:

Mantis Attack Craft

Well worth it. The figure is cool, like the Defence of Cobra Island pack Lamprey, but with a removable helmet. The figure does not have a mask, and has a full set of hair... kinda curly. He looks like he could've been in the plans to be a Joe.

The vehicle is worth it... larger than any of the previous alpha vehicles. Has two missile launchers (for "torpedoes") and four torpedoes. The "wings" of the vehicle expand outwards to reveal the launchers. The ends of the "wings" fold up. The two propellors can be swivelled. The figure fits snuggly in the cockpit, but only without his backpack.

Jay 11-04-2009 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_at_Midnight
Greetings brief mortals!

Just picked up the following:

Mantis Attack Craft

Well worth it. The figure is cool, like the Defence of Cobra Island pack Lamprey, but with a removable helmet. The figure does not have a mask, and has a full set of hair... kinda curly. He looks like he could've been in the plans to be a Joe.

The vehicle is worth it... larger than any of the previous alpha vehicles. Has two missile launchers (for "torpedoes") and four torpedoes. The "wings" of the vehicle expand outwards to reveal the launchers. The ends of the "wings" fold up. The two propellors can be swivelled. The figure fits snuggly in the cockpit, but only without his backpack.

For a millionaire, you sure didn't buy much in 2004.
The Mantis is a redecoed Sting Raider from the Valor vs Venom line:
http://generalsjoes.com/reviews/200...tingraider.html

I'll admit I've been tempted to get this, the Sky Sweeper and the Snarler, but sadly I don't have as much money now that I have school, so I have to pick, and figures generally win out over vehicles...

Speaking of which, Rossy had a sale on 25th Joes, and had a restock, so I managed to snag myself a nice Cobra Ninja-Viper. :D
(I am such a whore for ninja villains)

Sonneilon 11-04-2009 06:24 PM

IIRC, Death didn't really get back into GI Joe until either the 25A/MA or the ROC. So he's a bit behind. Tho he's not exactly scrambling for the Bastard Era stuff.

As for me, I got my order from DaveCW2. Some of you might remember that list he posted. Well, the early bird sometimes gets the worm, money allowing. So chalk me up for :

2 NiteCreepers
2 Pit Commandos

Dave, there's a problem with those 4 figures. Their o-rings seem to have broken and it looks like you fused the tummy and waist together.

But seriously, thank you. It was icing on the cake that the PCs had their vests on instead of their bomb gear. Just one thing I don't have to change out! :D

Jay 11-04-2009 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneilon
IIRC, Death didn't really get back into GI Joe until either the 25A/MA or the ROC. So he's a bit behind. Tho he's not exactly scrambling for the Bastard Era stuff.

Oh, come on, G.
You know I was just teasing him. :p

Death_at_Midnight 11-04-2009 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
For a millionaire, you sure didn't buy much in 2004.

Yep, that's because I was making my millions ;-)

rnrhero 11-05-2009 12:19 AM

Got Tiger Force Skystriker today. Great Figure.

Flatline 11-05-2009 05:14 AM

Good And Bad

Wifey brought home a TRU Bench Press which is cool..... :rolleyes: but I really wanted to go hunting. I think she's just trying to keep me out of the stores :p

zedhatch 11-05-2009 01:47 PM

the $5 sale prompted me to grab City strike SE, Night Adder and Rex today. At those prices I would definatly pick up more.

Sonneilon 11-05-2009 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
Oh, come on, G.
You know I was just teasing him. :p

I'm just saying, for a millionaire, he prolly saved all his cash by not buying the bastard era stuff! lol

Flatline 11-05-2009 09:39 PM

Walmart Rocks!

Picked up Resolute on dvd the ROC flick and the Walmart Exclusive; Serveilance Port and SAM sets. They had the Outpost too but I went for the Cobras first. Maybe next week. ;)

ANYONE INTERESTED IN TRADING FOR THE SCRAP IRON OR TELE-VIPER SHOOT ME A PM FIRST COME FIRST SERVE ;)

GoCards 11-06-2009 08:59 AM

Got the movie and the Outpost Defender. Skipped on the Laser Weapon thingy and didn't see any of the Cobra sets.

silentdusty 11-07-2009 04:21 PM

Finally snagged a Pit Commando, 4 to go :D

ender098 11-07-2009 09:31 PM

Scored a Snow serpent (TRU Exclusive)!

vespapilot79 11-07-2009 11:57 PM

Found the Mantis,Artic threat SS,Night Adder, another Artic SE, 2 Para Vipers and the heet seek missile system..I dropped some coin yesterday...I did see the skysweeper..I passed for now.

Jay 11-08-2009 02:28 PM

Bought another Flash today...
Turned out my first one was misassembled with two left arms... :(

silentdusty 11-10-2009 04:35 AM

Scored a motherlode today, got a Phantom X-19, with Ghostrider, who also has his scarf :D, also got a Rattler 4x4 with Vypra, her filecard, and accessories still sealed in package, the 1997 Cobra Command Team, 1997 Commando Team, a complete Water Moccasin w/Copperhead & filecard, Stretcher v1 (no accessories), and a FunRise GI Joe M1 Abrams Electronic Tank.

Jay 11-24-2009 10:01 PM

Got a lot of stuff during the downtime!

Two MARS Troopers 3-packs
Rescue Mission Snake-Eyes
ROC Snake-Eyes
ROC Tunnel Rat
Storm Shadow with Arashikage Cycle
ROC Wave Crusher, sans Eel
One more Cobra Ninja Viper

And a Star Wars Juno Eclipse, who donated her head to make a Glenda out of Pilot Scarlett.

Death_at_Midnight 11-24-2009 11:00 PM

I didn't buy anything during the JD downtime. Actually saved $$$. It was amazing.

silentdusty 11-25-2009 04:53 AM

During downtime I got: Night Adder, Warthog AIFV (w Slaughter), D.E.M.O.N (w/Ferret), LCV Recon Sled (Complete), and a complete WOLF.

Flatline 11-25-2009 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_at_Midnight
I didn't buy anything during the JD downtime. Actually saved $$$. It was amazing.

:mad: LIAR YOU GOT YOUR SETS!!!!!!

Death_at_Midnight 11-25-2009 07:27 AM

ouch! I forgot, since that arrived the week JD went down, and was paid for before the downtime. Yes, some fantastic sets came in from Flatline, and also those 4 lampreys from DaveCW. All the same week that JD went down, and all ordered before the downtime.

I could probably say also though that probably the main reason why I did not purchase any joes during the downtime is that all the stores here, target, tru, walmart, still have the same figures on the pegs. Nothing new.

vespapilot79 11-25-2009 01:07 PM

Picked up the Then N Now set and the Ninja Battles. Still awaiting the 2nd Target exclusive wave to hit in my town. Saw reports that they have hit already in Los Angeles!!

ender098 11-25-2009 03:24 PM

Scored the heetseeker (the SMS missile system), The Target Rescue set and the walmart Attack on th Pit set. Also got the Rad Fang Ninja.....gonna use him as Vanguard for my Plague troopers!

Sorry...TRU "attack on the Pit" set...Silly me!

LordRaven 11-25-2009 04:07 PM

Got ROC Charbroil. I needed a Joe fix, and he was the least of the worst at the Zellers.

tycondrius23 11-25-2009 05:25 PM

my latest hauls since JD downtime includes Reso Roadblock.
two customs by a buddy .Scalpel is one of them metal head is the other
I got 2 sky sweepers
3 mantis attack subs for the lamprey's
another 09 night raven
another steel crusher.
thanks to Beast from the East for Crimson hydra plus another SB and night creeper set and the hiss drivers.
also Drednokdred sent me a near minty Snowcat . a 90%complete snow cat and havoc plus 25th SE the cool one with night vision Google.
also picked up the Terminator line John connor figure .
got a cool bearded ROC Duke figure
getting POC zartan.Snowjob and Stromshadow and ripcord.
plus the Mailaway CC for 2010 (will have pics of him ASAP and Review) unless someone beats me to it :)

Jay 11-26-2009 03:18 PM

Gyah. Gigantic haul for me today.

First I picked up two clearanced Terminator figures (John Connor and the T-600 (though I'm thinking of exchanging the latter for another human figure, for fodder's sake) and a Reactive Armor Scarlett at my local Wal-Mart this morning.

And then I visited another Wal-Mart this afternoon after class. And holy crap, they had the first wave of Pursuit of Cobra figures, so I got Jungle Ripcord, Arctic Storm Shadow (trenchcoat, not scarred) and two Desert-Vipers.

Jay 11-30-2009 01:44 PM

Picked up two clearanced Wolverine Origins figures Friday, and today I found the Snarler for less than the price of two figures (which is a good price considering it COMES with two fully-painted, fully-equipped figures).

Rollbar makes no sense, so to me he's the ROC version of Airborne. Beachhead is uber-awesome, shame he'll be replaced some time next year by the even awesomer Pursuit of Cobra Beachhead.

vespapilot79 12-03-2009 04:39 PM

2 Snake Armour!! Found the DVD box sets at Marshalls!! Even the hard to find Best of 80s!!

giTom 12-03-2009 06:32 PM

Just a simply wonderful day at Walmart today!

Not 1, not 2, but 3 City Strike Snake Eyes!

I'm seriously digging this figure!

vespapilot79 12-04-2009 11:34 PM

Gr8 find tom. Still lokking for my 1st City strike SE..