JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Post Your Latest Booty!! v2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1885)

samsallspark 07-13-2010 12:13 PM

Just got the 2 Mobile Mech Suits, With kickstart and cyber-viper. (I wish they would have left the mag lock on the Joe one, cause I could have used my modded dragonhawk with it).

ct nightviper 07-15-2010 04:44 PM

picked up a trubble bubble pack from t5he 25th line for $7 and also found winter soldier and wrecker from the MU line at my comic shop guy also had a bunch of vintage vehicles for me just hasnt had time to bring them out cant wait

tycondrius23 07-15-2010 04:56 PM

can you post a review for them ? I really want that cyber viper

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsallspark
Just got the 2 Mobile Mech Suits, With kickstart and cyber-viper. (I wish they would have left the mag lock on the Joe one, cause I could have used my modded dragonhawk with it).

ToneGunsRevisited 07-16-2010 09:14 AM

I have scored 1 Marvel Universe Dare Devil, 1 Venom and 1 Green Goblin from spiderman line.

giTom 07-16-2010 11:30 AM

Good Joe vacation -

Picked up 5 more BATs - 4 from 2 Family Dollars and 1 from TJ Maxx. Now have a total of 15 silver-faced BATs - I think I have a problem!

Also picked up the TRU exc Snow Serpent and another Bench Press from the Daytona Beach TRU - tons still there!

Strider1147 07-16-2010 01:34 PM

Just got a Gung Ho and Cobra Commander-fred comic pack at tj maxx!!!!

giTom 07-16-2010 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider1147
Just got a Gung Ho and Cobra Commander-fred comic pack at tj maxx!!!!

TJ Maxx can be a surprising place. I saw several of the Iron Grenadier/Cobra Viper two-packs at assorted TJ's while on vacation. Really wanted them, but just couldn't make the investment into those lame Viper hands!

SIC DETH 07-16-2010 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by giTom
TJ Maxx can be a surprising place. I saw several of the Iron Grenadier/Cobra Viper two-packs at assorted TJ's while on vacation. Really wanted them, but just couldn't make the investment into those lame Viper hands!

Bro you gona regret it! They are not that bad, plus the price!!!

samsallspark 07-16-2010 05:13 PM

Found the Ghost Hawk and storm Rider at Wal-Mart! They also have both Mech Suits!

Strider1147 07-16-2010 08:35 PM

Just got a wraith for 3 bucks at a family dollar!!!!!

tycondrius23 07-17-2010 02:25 AM

I keep looking in the TKmaxx over here and get butkiss... it must only be the american store stocking them . I gotta admit tho the'ir toy dept is always a mess there no structure everythings just piled on the shelf is that the same state side ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by giTom

Flatline 07-17-2010 11:39 AM

Yup it's hit or miss here too

Death_at_Midnight 07-17-2010 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycondrius23
I keep looking in the TKmaxx over here and get butkiss... it must only be the american store stocking them . I gotta admit tho the'ir toy dept is always a mess there no structure everythings just piled on the shelf is that the same state side ?

Yep. That chain, and a few others similar seem to have the same approach to organization of their toy department. Just stick toys in the toy area, where ever there's space.. if not, pile them.

Otto the Otter 07-19-2010 02:46 PM

Got a new HISS from TRU (driver is up for trade)
Lady Vypra to drive my Rattler 4WD
25th General Hawk
DVD pack Serpentor
Legacy Slave Leia
And a butt-load of MOC RoC and MOC 25th figures for trading

EDIT:Several of you have inquired about the HISS driver. I go by first come first served (it's only fair), but, I will be aquiring another one here shortly, so two of you can get one from me.

pbarny1701 07-20-2010 10:13 AM

Got my Free Talking Captain Rex Voice Changer helmet yesterday. Much bigger than I thought, might actually fit my melon. But I'm giving it to the baby who'll hopefully enjoy it years from now and years to come.

sithviper 07-20-2010 10:46 AM

Went to Marshalls yesterday and picked up a Wraith, a Cobra Bazooka Trooper, and another BAT, and today I went to another Marshalls and picked up another Wraith (neither Wraith is the clear one).
Hopefully the Wraith that I will open wont break the hose things on his arms like the last one I opened. :rolleyes:

GoCards 07-21-2010 04:54 PM

Got a PoC Spirit today! Saw the Quick Kicks, too, but was never a fan of the character.

ToneGunsRevisited 07-21-2010 05:01 PM

I got from the Iron Man 2 line:

Hulkbuster;
Guardsman;
Titanium man;
Crymson Dinamo.

Rambo 07-22-2010 05:18 PM

Russ and Dan-O

RDS hooked me up with a bunch of 25th figures and a lot of weapons. Thank you Russ.

Traded with Dan Contrino. Smooth transaction, got more than I deserved. Gracias.

giTom 07-26-2010 11:33 AM

Woo Hoo!

Resolute sets in hand today!

Woo Hoo!

Crimson Pilot 07-26-2010 04:30 PM

I just picked up the remaining G.I. Joes a few days ago (except for 1 25th Major Blood) at the mcfarlane store in Glendale, AZ consisting of 5 Python Patrol Officers that were probably on the peg for about a year easy. He may still be there on the clearance table. They were bought by Todd M for variety but they didnt sell too well at the mark up price but the selection was fantastic- started at $10 then all the 25th went to $7 a few months ago then $4 clearance. odds of them carrying the Joes again isnt very likely i was told by several employees. i saw the prince of persia were only $2 ech too for the small joe scale ones. dont know why they didnt make the girl, she had more screen time than some of the few characters made. there are baseball figs that are Joe size for $5 but i dont think they can be customized very easily.

rnrhero 07-26-2010 05:43 PM

Got a bunch of guns and Grenades from Maurader John today. Got the Prince of Persia Gate playset for 5 bucks at target and a bucket full of 12" WWII Soildiers of the World figs for 3 bucks each at a consignment sale. Good weekend overall.

Black Knight 07-27-2010 09:36 PM

Picked up the new AT-AT walker today... review is on the "Review" page.

Strider1147 07-28-2010 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Knight
Picked up the new AT-AT walker today... review is on the "Review" page.

Just got a Major Bludd!!!!

Flatline 07-28-2010 03:45 PM

OPicked up the POP gate set and Trek Transporter playset(thanks for making me want it D).....

Otto the Otter 07-28-2010 04:09 PM

Got the score of a lifetime today!

Complete HAL X2
Complete vintage VAMP
Complete vintage Snow Cat with Frostbite
Complete 788 HISS
Complete Wolverine (sans tow cable)
Complete vintage WhrilWind
Complete APC WITH seat belts
JUMP pack set with platform, thing that hangs off the side and jet pack

:eek: :eek: :eek: All of the above for $40 shipped! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Also recieved from Dan-o the Man-o Contrin-o:
25th Crimson Twins
RoC Eel
Snow Serpent
and a few extra goodies

pbarny1701 07-28-2010 05:32 PM

Clearance: ROC Serpent/Snake Armor, Wave Crasher, and Glider. One Leia/Xizor 2 Pack. All for $11.

ToneGunsRevisited 07-28-2010 06:26 PM

Score Transformers scout class:

Dune Runner;

Depth Charge;

Dead End.

Those guys are fine, 10cm tall, but very nice to play with. I'm having a great time with my boy playing with this guys.

LordRaven 07-29-2010 01:37 PM

The Night Ravens were 10 bucks each at Wal-Mart, The Pod and Sharcs were 12.

The two Sharcs are already spoken for :-) hehehe

SIC DETH 07-29-2010 01:52 PM

Picked these up from TRU this Morning!!!!

JoeGirl 07-29-2010 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIC DETH
Picked these up from TRU this Morning!!!!

show off :p !!! i want one

samsallspark 07-29-2010 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRaven

The Night Ravens were 10 bucks each at Wal-Mart, The Pod and Sharcs were 12.

The two Sharcs are already spoken for :-) hehehe

You must be in Canada (Awesome haul)......

LordRaven 07-29-2010 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsallspark
You must be in Canada (Awesome haul)......

You bet, Murder Capitol of Canada, no less :-)

shawntur 07-29-2010 07:23 PM

Got my SDCC Slaughter(USA version) from Ebay today.
Also got an 82 clutch mint complete

GoCards 07-29-2010 07:24 PM

POC Jungle Assault Duke.

ender098 07-30-2010 12:29 AM

Got back from the field today. Yuma Az in July is unforgiving! Anyway, I arrived to my 4 hiss tanks I ordered from TRU.com, 7 Ninja Vipers from BBTS, and Dan contrino and Otto sent me a bunch of stuff that got mixed up so I don;t know who sent what, but I ended up with some guns, crossbows, a TRU Firefly and a couple of Purple Iron Grenadiers from TRU SRO packs. All in all some awesome stuff...gents you're awesome!

Went to Target and found the figures I have on order from BBTS, POC Duke, Beachhead, Storm Shadow, and found 1 Firefly....so I bought him....the rest I left to warm the pegs! Anyone see any Alley Vipers yet? Also got the new MECHs....the Joe Driver "Kickstart" looks bad ass, but the Cobra mech and driver look terrible! I saw the Ghost Hawk and Doom Cycle and passed....maybe get the Ghost Hawk later....but I don't need a second Lift ticket.....and like the Doom Cycle driver, but the bike is WAS too big! Oh, and while I was gone, Matt sent me a Marvel Universe Wolverine figure! Thanks!

tycondrius23 07-30-2010 01:08 AM

cool stuff sounds you got tons . tho I disagree on the cyber viper mech pilot I love that guy for a repainted kitbash he's not bad . didn't get his mech tho just the driver nor did I get the joe one looking forward to many pics from ya of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by ender098
Got back from the field today. Yuma Az in July is unforgiving! Anyway, I arrived to my 4 hiss tanks I ordered from TRU.com, 7 Ninja Vipers from BBTS, and Dan contrino and Otto sent me a bunch of stuff that got mixed up so I don;t know who sent what, but I ended up with some guns, crossbows, a TRU Firefly and a couple of Purple Iron Grenadiers from TRU SRO packs. All in all some awesome stuff...gents you're awesome!

Went to Target and found the figures I have on order from BBTS, POC Duke, Beachhead, Storm Shadow, and found 1 Firefly....so I bought him....the rest I left to warm the pegs! Anyone see any Alley Vipers yet? Also got the new MECHs....the Joe Driver "Kickstart" looks bad ass, but the Cobra mech and driver look terrible! I saw the Ghost Hawk and Doom Cycle and passed....maybe get the Ghost Hawk later....but I don't need a second Lift ticket.....and like the Doom Cycle driver, but the bike is WAS too big! Oh, and while I was gone, Matt sent me a Marvel Universe Wolverine figure! Thanks!

Da Talent 08-01-2010 12:44 PM

Was cruising around and decided to hit up a tru. Got all da poc wave one figs and vehicles sans the frag viper, err firefly. Awesome vacation!

rnrhero 08-03-2010 10:23 PM

Picked up a truck load of Figures from a collector getting out of Joes today. Tons of stuff. I will be adding to my trade list in the near future as I bought way to many things that I already had but got it all for a great cheap price. Got 5 Whale hulls with one being 95% complete. All these boxes are filled the the brim with Joes and Vehicles from the 80's.

Car Load of Joes

tycondrius23 08-03-2010 10:55 PM

damn i could really do with an energy effeciant fan !! heheh .nah but the mamba looks nice ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnrhero
Picked up a truck load of Figures from a collector getting out of Joes today. Tons of stuff. I will be adding to my trade list in the near future as I bought way to many things that I already had but got it all for a great cheap price. Got 5 Whale hulls with one being 95% complete. All these boxes are filled the the brim with Joes and Vehicles from the 80's.

Car Load of Joes