JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Post Your Latest Booty!! v2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1885)

rnrhero 08-03-2010 10:58 PM

That fan box is completely filled with missles.

tycondrius23 08-04-2010 12:16 AM

wow thats blatent false advertising I expect I fan when I get one not a box of missiles. lol

let me know if your gona offload that mamba tho . btw the wasn't parts to another mamba ? (i neeed a rotor blade to complete mine)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnrhero

Strider1147 08-04-2010 02:51 PM

Just got a POC Duke and POC Storm shadow.

Death_at_Midnight 08-04-2010 04:06 PM

Quote:

Definately an efficient fan: can really give you a blast. :-)

GoCards 08-04-2010 05:04 PM

4 PoC Alley Vipers. Total of 5. Now I'm done until Wave 2 comes out.

rds13601 08-05-2010 03:59 PM

Booty

Picked up 10 TRU Crimson Guardsmen, 5 Vipers , got jungle assault Storm Shadow and ordered Poc desert Ripcord.

Death_at_Midnight 08-05-2010 04:33 PM

Bought a pack of gum today, and some M&M's.

Death_at_Midnight 08-05-2010 04:33 PM

And Alley-Viper.

Otto the Otter 08-05-2010 05:12 PM

Got another PoC HISS, PoC Snow Job (VERY cool), and 25th Para-Viper.

ender098 08-05-2010 05:52 PM

Got my Resolute sets in...not as cool as they looked in the Pics!

Otto the Otter 08-05-2010 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ender098

I'll be happy to take Destro, Firefly and Stalker off your hands...

Just sayin'

samsallspark 08-05-2010 07:00 PM

Quote:

Maybe I can build you a custom command center for them....Just throwing that out there..........

Flatline 08-05-2010 07:59 PM

Destiny??

Got my Avatar RDA Gunship from Frank and by sheer chance found a POC Beachy at Wally world today. :cool:

My Walmart Cousin hooked me up with Cobra Commander Firefly and an Alley Viper. Plus stopped at My local Wally's and found another Alley Viper and it rang up for 3 bucks WOOT WOOT!!!

rnrhero 08-06-2010 10:50 PM

Quote:
Picked up a truck load of Figures from a collector getting out of Joes today. Tons of stuff. I will be adding to my trade list in the near future as I bought way to many things that I already had but got it all for a great cheap price. Got 5 Whale hulls with one being 95% complete. All these boxes are filled the the brim with Joes and Vehicles from the 80's.

Car Load of Joes

Found a bunch of cool stuff in these boxes tonight. A Clipboard from the Checkpoint playset, About 12 Deck clips from the Flagg, Some Canadian(I believe) paperwork for mailaways from early 80's, Two pieces of the HQ in a small bag with a letter from hasbro saying they are replacement parts and sorry that they were missing from the original box, and Duck's flag sticker unapplied. Plus to top it off, a set of 6 Oral-B toothbrush's from 1983 with star wars characters on them.

Strider1147 08-07-2010 06:58 PM

Went to a Family dollar on the way home from Florida and got 2 B.A.T.s, Sgt Bazooka, and Tripwire.

turner 08-10-2010 03:56 PM

Got some cool stuff at the Canadian Joe Con this past weekend, traded for a wolf and ice viper and dragonfly, got some o-ring guys (figures only 2 for $5, complete for 5 or 6), some accessories I was missing (4 for a dollar and 2 for a dollar), kamakura for $5, the convention set and early bird exclusive, three 2005 comic packs for $20, some vehicle parts for about a dollar each (one flagg part, three night raven, etc.), the new Hama comic 156 and 157, and pictures and autographs with Larry Hama and the voice actor that did Zartan in the 80's cartoon. He even did "A gem of that size answers ALL my questions."

Agent Viper 08-10-2010 07:27 PM

Thanks to my homie Otto for Falcon!

And I picked up Big Ben at the local Comic Store.

ender098 08-10-2010 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatline

My Walmart Cousin hooked me up with Cobra Commander Firefly and an Alley Viper. Plus stopped at My local Wally's and found another Alley Viper and it rang up for 3 bucks WOOT WOOT!!!

Man, I can't find Alley Vipers to save my life! The only way I got the one I have is by buying the 8 pack of figures from BBTS.com

And speaking of my 8 pack, it came in today! Now, what to do with the Extra Cobra Commander I now have? Hmmmmm....anybody hard up for one?

Otto the Otter 08-10-2010 08:47 PM

Quote:
Man, I can't find Alley Vipers to save my life! The only way I got the one I have is by buying the 8 pack of figures from BBTS.com

And speaking of my 8 pack, it came in today! Now, what to do with the Extra Cobra Commander I now have? Hmmmmm....anybody hard up for one?

Take him into the Butts with you next time you're at the KD range.

rds13601 08-10-2010 09:07 PM

Booty

Got those shiny Hall of Heros Vipers. 6 of them

samsallspark 08-10-2010 09:42 PM

I could use that Cobra Commander!

Black Knight 08-11-2010 03:22 PM

Picked up another of the new AT-AT's (giving me two now and barely any space left).

Also got two new PoC Alley-Vipers.

ender098 08-12-2010 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Knight
Also got two new PoC Alley-Vipers.

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS FINDING THESE THINGS?????

Black Knight 08-12-2010 05:35 PM

Quote:
WHERE ARE YOU GUYS FINDING THESE THINGS?????

I found one at TRU and one at Target.

Rambo 08-12-2010 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Knight
Picked up another of the new AT-AT's (giving me two now and barely any space left)...

How much does it cost?

Flatline 08-12-2010 06:42 PM

They go for about $100.00 Carlos.... :eek:

Strider1147 08-14-2010 05:36 PM

Just got back from my local tru. And was SHOCKED at wat I found!!!!! It was the M.A.S.S. dvd pack with stalker, cobra trooper, baroness, and snake eyes!!!! :D

ToneGunsRevisited 08-14-2010 06:25 PM

I got me 1 Pathfinder 2000, 1 Space Shot for customs purpose, 1 RoC Iron Grenadier, 1 Human Torch Flame On from Marvel Universe and 1 Iron Monger from IM 2 line.

Black Knight 08-14-2010 06:46 PM

Picked up PoC Firefly... awesome figure, but just can't see him as a "Firefly". Also got "Jungle Assault"Duke... who is also not really a "Duke" to me. Either way, both are awesome figures.

Otto the Otter 08-17-2010 03:43 PM

Just picked up PoC Cobra Commander for trade fodder

Two more 25th VAMPs

an Armoured Panther for custom fodder

a 25th Armadillo

Four wrong headed, no web gear having green shirts for trade fodder. Their fig stand actually read "G.I. JDE Trooper" Nice QC guys, nothing like a mass productoin of wrongly spelling the name of the entire line ....

Some guy with 25th Gung Ho's legs and bare torso and a different head all the bare skin is camo painted can't ID him yet, he's cool but missing his forearms.

Hulk Buster HMMWV and PP Baroness from our own Fancsis J. Ender

A couple of PoC HISSes

Weather Dominator

25th FLAK cannon

Two different versions of 25th Serpentor (air chariot and DVD) that I melded into one good version, along with his Air Chariot.

PoC Snow Job and Spirit, all kinds of beyond awesome these guys are.

Clone Wars Aurra Sing for custom fodder. She's pretty bad ass and I wish ME Joe torsos were as easy to take apart as hers.

SDCC Destro pack

SDCC USA Sgt Slaughter, still on the fence if I want to trade him or keep him.

Resolute Destro and Firefly

tycondrius23 08-18-2010 04:14 AM

thats a lotta stuff .
btw .that gung-ho guy sounds like a custom ? I don't remember any joes from the 25th line having painted torso camo ,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto the Otter
Just picked up PoC Cobra Commander for trade fodder

Two more 25th VAMPs

an Armoured Panther for custom fodder

a 25th Armadillo

Four wrong headed, no web gear having green shirts for trade fodder. Their fig stand actually read "G.I. JDE Trooper" Nice QC guys, nothing like a mass productoin of wrongly spelling the name of the entire line ....

Some guy with 25th Gung Ho's legs and bare torso and a different head all the bare skin is camo painted can't ID him yet, he's cool but missing his forearms.

Hulk Buster HMMWV and PP from our own Fancis J. Ender

A couple of PoC HISSes

Weather Dominator

25th FLAK cannon

Two different versions of 25th Serpentor (air chariot and DVD) that I melded into one good version, along with his Air Chariot.

PoC Snow Job and Spirit, all kinds of beyond awesome these guys are.

Clone Wars Aurra Sing for custom fodder. She's pretty bad ass and I wish ME Joe torsos were as easy to take apart as hers.

SDCC Destro pack

SDCC USA Sgt Slaughter, still on the fence if I want to trade him or keep him.

Resolute Destro and Firefly

Rambo 08-18-2010 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToneGunsRevisited
I got me Space Shot for customs purpose...

I know who are you making ;)

Death_at_Midnight 08-18-2010 07:19 AM

*gasp! So that's where my Gung Ho went!

;-)

tycondrius23 08-18-2010 08:15 AM

in my collection news Dano hooked me up with tons of neato stuff . including more Blues !!! Neo's and MaRS !! A-team van and SkyHawk. plus others .
cheers dude hope your stuff is there soon.
also managed to pick up an AT-AT whoooooooooohoooooooooo itsa awesome. lol
thos costly it was €150 so about $192. !!! but hey thats pretty much buying from ebay and shipping woulda prob cost me .

ender098 08-22-2010 09:46 PM

Just got back from visiting my Cousin in Az. She got me some trade fodder; 2 Eels and 3 BATs from Family Dollar. I stopped by the old FD to see if they had anymore goodies and ran into some series 2 Avatar figures and got Jake Sully in wheelchair (With Long Hair), Pvt. Fike in mask and Parker Selfridge. I also got to stop by and visit with Otto face-to-face and b.s. for a few and he hooked me up with a few BATS, a ninja Viper, A PTE Buggy, an ARAH Jump and some guns! Had I known he was just around the corner from my cousin, I could have taken him some goodies! Oh, well.....now I know......;)

tycondrius23 08-22-2010 09:59 PM

Quote:
Just got back from visiting my Cousin in Az. She got me some trade fodder; 2 Eels and 3 BATs from Family Dollar. I stopped by the old FD to see if they had anymore goodies and ran into some series 2 Avatar figures and got Jake Sully in wheelchair (With Long Hair), Pvt. Fike in mask and Parker Selfridge. I also got to stop by and visit with Otto face-to-face and b.s. for a few and he hooked me up with a few BATS, a ninja Viper, A PTE Buggy, an ARAH Jump and some guns! Had I known he was just around the corner from my cousin, I could have taken him some goodies! Oh, well.....now I know......;)

there was wave 2 avatar figures ?

ToneGunsRevisited 08-23-2010 03:57 PM

Marvel Universe figures arrived today:

Captain America;
Absorbing man;
Winter Soldier;
Iron Patriot.

GoCards 08-23-2010 05:37 PM

Picked up a couple Avatar figures today. They'll make good civilians or background folks.

Black Knight 08-24-2010 02:15 PM

Picked up PoC Beachhead and Snake-Eyes... its wierd seeing SE's eyes... just don't feel right about it.

ender098 08-27-2010 04:15 PM

Got the Iron Man "Fury of Battle" set with 2 ground attack drones, Iron Man and Nick Fury! (Only got it for the Fury figure, but the drones are kinda cool!) Anyone need a 3 3/4 inch Iron man figure?