JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Post Your Latest Booty!! v2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1885)

dracconian 12-27-2010 09:16 AM

1 25th snowserpent and a roc flash.
really didnt like the quality of the flash ,really crappy.

Black Knight 12-28-2010 03:38 PM

For XMas i got an 80's headquarters, vintage packed 4-Lom and vintage packed Dengar... the figures are really cool.

Flatline 12-28-2010 04:10 PM

Got 3 Shock Troopers and a POC Snake Eyes....PLaus some dope O'ring figs from DreadnokDread on a trade ;)

rnrhero 12-30-2010 08:35 PM

Found some cool stuff at a Flea Market today. Funskool Red Dog, General hawk, Toxo Viper, Countdown, and Dodger. Also Picked up a He-Man vs Superman TRU pack today. My 4 year old got me the 16 figure SS German box set that came out a couple years ago that was on Smalljoes.com for ever. And I got some cool camera lighting stuff for christmas. Overall, a good week.

LT Shipwreck 01-04-2011 07:59 PM

Before the Holidays I was able to piece together the 25th Hall of Heroes collection for under retail pricing! Also picked up another POC Alley Viper, and Cobra Commander. I also got Congress to un-mothball the USS FLAGG, currently being towed via UPS tugs across country. She'll be going into a long work period to get her up and steaming again! Looking forward to posting some shots in the future.

tycondrius23 01-05-2011 03:32 AM

been a lil slow on the joe side . mainly getting SW. got 12 x wing pilots and elite ice viper (i dig the colours i want more ) another shock-trooper. the awesome Fury from Cyko. cheers mate. A1 tanker there. also been getting Jabba's palace goons .but modern versions . and a few Tf's including Generations Jazz, tracks and outback.

Black Knight 01-07-2011 12:38 AM

Picked up the new PoC "Ultimate" Snake Eyes and he is quite awesome... also got Sandstorm w/ Bike and Zuckuss.... I'm still hunting IG-88 and Bossk, then my bounty hunter collection will be complete.

Black Knight 01-09-2011 04:44 PM

Just picked up Ironman 2 Comic series "Whiplash"... he's really cool, but his arms lack full mobility, the gauntlets are too large... pics coming soon. Also picked up an IM2 Air-Drone.

Strider1147 01-10-2011 03:38 PM

Just stopped by TJ Maxs and got one roc stormshadow (for custom), one night adder, and one Hall of Heros commado Snake Eyes. :D

Da Talent 01-12-2011 11:25 AM

Went home for lunch and had LowLight, Shadow Tracker, Money Bags Destro, and skydive waiting for me. Needless to say, my lunch break flew by.

Roland da Thompson Gunner 01-12-2011 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Talent
Went home for lunch and had LowLight, Shadow Tracker, Money Bags Destro, and skydive waiting for me. Needless to say, my lunch break flew by.

Jajajaja (See what I did there!) I got Low-Light and Money Bags Destro today too. I would've picked up Skydive but Hasbro was racist and didn't make him the best G.I. Joe of all, Black Ripcord.

I picked up a second Destro and Low-Light for my hermano Blackblast!

Agent Viper 01-12-2011 04:18 PM

V1 Outback? Woo!

SIC DETH 01-12-2011 05:43 PM

Today I stopped by TJ Maxx. I picked up a Rip Attack Tiger Snake. The best $2.00 bucks I spent in along time!!! A Skysweeper with Air Raid for $5.00 and a RoC Tommy A. head sculpt Arctic Assault SS, that Im gona use to make a John Rambo custom for $3.00!!! Combined total of $10.80 with tax. Great haul IMO. :)

Strider1147 01-15-2011 01:01 PM

Stopped by Target today and got 1 ''Nomad'' crysis 2 figure, 1 ''Alcatraz'' crysis 2 figure, and 1 new Poc Duke...the one with the huge ''plasma'' cannons. :D A pretty good haul.

giTom 01-17-2011 08:33 AM

Picked up the new Vamp at Ross for $11.99! :D Sweet! :D

dracconian 01-20-2011 08:37 AM

got my small joes order and im very happy never belivied i could get these figs!

25th Anniv. Torch
25th Anniv. Ripper
25th Anniv. Cobra Anti-Armor Trooper
25th Anniv. Baroness
25th Anniv. Serpentor
GI JOE 25th Anniv. 2-pack Destro / Iron Grenadier.

im happy !

Reverend Blood 01-21-2011 06:39 PM

Stopped by target on the way home from class to see if they'd stocked any more shock troopers. No such luck on that front, but they did have a (somewhat) fresh wave 1 restock and I got two jungle vipers! Bringing my total to 3
:D

sithviper 01-24-2011 05:31 PM

Picked up a 2009 Comic Con Destro set for about $28 :)

Strider1147 01-26-2011 05:57 PM

Just recieved my POC Firefly... finally! off of ebay... couldnt find him in stores and my star wars pre vizsla figure from ebay as well. :D

Reverend Blood 01-27-2011 12:23 PM

I'm going to regret posting this, because if anyone has missed out on the opportunity to troop build, this is a great set, but after fighting and arguing with the wife i finally broke her down enough to get her permission toget this:
ZOMG there goes half of my 2011 joe budget

And if any of my fellow DIOers are looking to troop build, or couldn't find any to begin with, this looks like a great box to pick up.
I'm honestly surprised that the price wasn't inflated a bit on this because it doubles up the troopers.

tycondrius23 01-27-2011 12:54 PM

Ha you think thats bad look what I preordered

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/...829&mode=retail

I dunno if I'll be able to even afford it !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Blood
I'm going to regret posting this, because if anyone has missed out on the opportunity to troop build, this is a great set, but after fighting and arguing with the wife i finally broke her down enough to get her permission toget this:
ZOMG there goes half of my 2011 joe budget

And if any of my fellow DIOers are looking to troop build, or couldn't find any to begin with, this looks like a great box to pick up.
I'm honestly surprised that the price wasn't inflated a bit on this because it doubles up the troopers.

Reverend Blood 01-28-2011 06:57 AM

You have my respect man. Good luck.

I can say with 100% certainty that buying that set would cost me my marriage.

Good thing it's not a ME Iron Grenadier set :p

Reverend Blood 02-04-2011 08:31 AM

So... I went to sign the MOUNTAIN of paperwork our loan company needed to start processing our home loan, and their office was really far out on the edge of town. I decided to do some JOe hunting in the area since i'm never out that far. I stopped at two stores and grabbed a pretty decent bounty.

First I found a nearly untapped Marshall's (or T.J. Maxx, i don't remember and they're both the same) where I picked up a Trouble Bubble / RAM cycle 2 pack (my second set and the TB is missing one of it's tubes, but I couldn't resist 2 figs and 2 vehicles at $5), a 25th Scarlett, Mutt & Junkyard, a 25th cobra RPG trooper, a ROC accelerator suit "Duke" and a hall of heroes Crimson Guard. Then I stopped at a Ross on the way back, and sadly still no Range Viper or Urban TB pack... but I did pick up a ROC Neo Viper, and a tunnel rat / monkey wrench 2-pack. (which means I now have a tunnel rat for trade :p )

I know this is old hat for most of you, but I was trapped as an army trainee when the 25th line rolled into the RoC line, so I missed out on a LOT of modern era joes. So now I have some holes filled in my lineups.

Agent Viper 02-04-2011 11:04 AM

Wow man nice find!

A package came in today that I payed 50 dollars for, what was in it you ask? Simple. 2 of the older Cobra 6 packs, the ones with the blueshirts. And another Cobra Nightforce 6 Pack. I'm stoked for pictures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Blood
So... I went to sign the MOUNTAIN of paperwork our loan company needed to start processing our home loan, and their office was really far out on the edge of town. I decided to do some JOe hunting in the area since i'm never out that far. I stopped at two stores and grabbed a pretty decent bounty.

First I found a nearly untapped Marshall's (or T.J. Maxx, i don't remember and they're both the same) where I picked up a Trouble Bubble / RAM cycle 2 pack (my second set and the TB is missing one of it's tubes, but I couldn't resist 2 figs and 2 vehicles at $5), a 25th Scarlett, Mutt & Junkyard, a 25th cobra RPG trooper, a ROC accelerator suit "Duke" and a hall of heroes Crimson Guard. Then I stopped at a Ross on the way back, and sadly still no Range Viper or Urban TB pack... but I did pick up a ROC Neo Viper, and a tunnel rat / monkey wrench 2-pack. (which means I now have a tunnel rat for trade :p )

I know this is old hat for most of you, but I was trapped as an army trainee when the 25th line rolled into the RoC line, so I missed out on a LOT of modern era joes. So now I have some holes filled in my lineups.

Reverend Blood 02-04-2011 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Viper
Wow man nice find!

A package came in today that I payed 50 dollars for, what was in it you ask? Simple. 2 of the older Cobra 6 packs, the ones with the blueshirts. And another Cobra Nightforce 6 Pack. I'm stoked for pictures!

If you need any more of those blue shirts let me know. I'll double check, but I think I have a loose 6 pack (no weapons or back packs, and a couple might need a new o-ring) But i know for a fact i have at least three.

Scarrviper 02-06-2011 04:43 PM

Toyshow Haul

Black Knight 02-06-2011 08:45 PM

Picked up a PoC Snow-Cat... err, Wolf-Hound... Ironman "Weapon Assult Drone" and a RoC "Charbroil".

black rhino 02-07-2011 03:57 PM

i ordered from smalljoes
Bucky
Cap America
4 BBi paras
crimson guard
scarface
:D
those will be in my new mini diostory!

brianregan09 02-08-2011 12:42 PM

I got Dark Daredevil from Scifi Genre and SDDC Sarge , Spirit, Recondo and Quick Kick from another forum member over at Rumourbuster

Reverend Blood 02-11-2011 06:11 AM

according to the tracking number, my revision case from BBTS should be waiting for me when i get home from work tonight. :D :D :D
expect lots of pictures from me this weekend.

San Pickles 02-12-2011 05:00 AM

Sign me up for some kind of therapy. I went to Ross and scored another Sand Serpent, Attack on the PIT HQ set, and some two packs. I think I may go back and get some MARS troopers 3 packs. I really need help!!!! :eek:

yorktownjoe 02-12-2011 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Pickles
Sign me up for some kind of therapy. I went to Ross and scored another Sand Serpent, Attack on the PIT HQ set, and some two packs. I think I may go back and get some MARS troopers 3 packs. I really need help!!!! :eek:

:) Too funny. My wife once told me that there should be a "Joe's Anonymous."

"Hello, my name is ___________ and I'm a Joe-a-holic."

I literally bit my lip when I passed on $3 RoC figures at TJ Maxx near Christmas time. Saving the dollars for PoC figures when they can be found. If they had Ross stores in Wisconsin, I'm afraid I would be seriously broke.

San Pickles 02-12-2011 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorktownjoe
:) Too funny. My wife once told me that there should be a "Joe's Anonymous."

"Hello, my name is ___________ and I'm a Joe-a-holic."

I literally bit my lip when I passed on $3 RoC figures at TJ Maxx near Christmas time. Saving the dollars for PoC figures when they can be found. If they had Ross stores in Wisconsin, I'm afraid I would be seriously broke.

I have bad news for you Yorktownjoe. Ross now has POC vehicles. Picked up a new HISS and Vamp II for the princely sum of $11.99 each. I never saw these at the regular retailers. Now they are selling them at 50% off. :)

Reverend Blood 02-14-2011 06:57 AM

Just snagged a SDCC Destro set for $17 on evil bay. I was pretty shocked that I actually won that. lol

Black Knight 02-15-2011 06:58 PM

Picked up a RoC "Sand Serpent" today at Ross for $15.00... its really cool, but I like the pilot's head best.

Also got PoC "Money Bags" Destro and 3 more MU Skrull soldiers.

Black Knight 02-19-2011 10:52 PM

Went out today and lucked out... picked up Low-Light, 3 Shock Troopers and Kitty Pryde from MU. Also won 5 more Skrull on ebay... good week for me.

SIC DETH 02-20-2011 04:46 PM

Nice score this weekend!!! I got a Bravo Team woodland green Abrams Tank, 2 Shock Troopers,Sky Dive, and a Alley Viper!!!

giTom 02-20-2011 05:55 PM

Found a black HISS tank at Ross for $11.99. Happy Day!

yorktownjoe 02-20-2011 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Pickles
I have bad news for you Yorktownjoe. Ross now has POC vehicles. Picked up a new HISS and Vamp II for the princely sum of $11.99 each. I never saw these at the regular retailers. Now they are selling them at 50% off. :)

Thanks for rubbing that in...;) Oh well, by the time someone shipped them to me that would be almost regular price again. Enjoy, get them while you can, and share the pics with those of us "have-not's."

Hasbro, do you realize that if you sold them for $14.99 to 16.99 at retail, we'd buy enough to take care of distribution/logistical costs?

And of course, the Joe's Anonymous support group would start meeting at my house. :) But we'd get sidetracked playing...errr...posing the Joes for pictures.

yorktownjoe 02-20-2011 08:42 PM

476 miles
Directions and Hours
Center Township
93 Wagner Rd
Monaca, PA
According to Ross stores website, this is the closest store to Wisconsin. At $3.14/gallon, that would be a somewhat cost prohibitive road trip for Joe hunting. ;) Oh well. Glad some of you can take advantage. :)