JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Post Your Latest Booty!! v2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1885)

sithviper 02-20-2011 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorktownjoe
At $3.14/gallon, that would be a somewhat cost prohibitive road trip for Joe hunting. ;) Oh well. Glad some of you can take advantage. :)

Wow, I wish gas was that "cheap" around here. :rolleyes: It's about $3.40 here

yorktownjoe 02-21-2011 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sithviper
Wow, I wish gas was that "cheap" around here. :rolleyes: It's about $3.40 here

I wasn't looking for "gas-price" pity, just "Ross-store-distance" pity. ;)

sithviper 02-21-2011 06:26 AM

I apologize about that :)
I just checked, the closest one to me is 70 miles away in Hamilton, NJ.

tycondrius23 02-21-2011 06:28 AM

latest hauls are 17 Strato vipers (mix of diferent 25th types) and 14 Lamprey 2 ROC ones rest are Doci ones .

giTom 02-21-2011 12:40 PM

Picked up 3 Flight Pods and Sandstorm w/ Ram from Ross today. Two flight pods for a friend, other stuff stays here.

Those day-glo Elite Vipers are real stinkers!

tycondrius23 02-21-2011 12:55 PM

what ? I love those ice-cream vipers I want more of em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by giTom
Picked up 3 Flight Pods and Sandstorm w/ Ram from Ross today. Two flight pods for a friend, other stuff stays here.

Those day-glo Elite Vipers are real stinkers!

sithviper 03-07-2011 03:33 PM

Went to Marshells today picked up 2 Desert Vipers, a Para-Viper, a Cobra Bazooka Trooper, and a Transparent Mercenary Wraith. :)

vespapilot79 03-09-2011 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycondrius23
what ? I love those ice-cream vipers I want more of em.

The vipers from the target flight pods?...I have two up for grabs..

Black Knight 03-09-2011 04:45 PM

Recent purchases:

"Gung-Ho vs. Copperhead" two pack
two RoC Impact Armor Duke (for customs)
PoC Shadow Hunter
PoC Snowjob
MU Black-Widow
MU Vison (clear variant)
MU Skrull Soldier
Pirates 4 Blackbeard
and two Thor Frost-Giants

I would say I had a good haul.

fled74 03-09-2011 06:09 PM

Not strictly "Joe", but the other day I found this close-to-scale wired-RC excavator for $15 in a local Asian shop. It'll make a great background prop for dios and photos.

A quick weathering job made it more realistic, and most of my Joes fit in the seat.

I make no apologies for the state of my hobby table! :D

tycondrius23 03-09-2011 11:14 PM

didn't see this till now whatcha want for em ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespapilot79
The vipers from the target flight pods?...I have two up for grabs..

TexasHiro 03-09-2011 11:21 PM

This is my first post on JD, just got into collecting Joes. Was a big fan as a kid, but now it's much better because I can go out hunting on lunch @ work and come back with this;

Several joe vehicles, and some bad azz figures;

Sorry this one is blurry, but i have here;

I've been collecting MU for about 3 months. And this was a big haul for me got a lot of HTF's knocked out.

vespapilot79 03-09-2011 11:32 PM

Quote:
didn't see this till now whatcha want for em ?

Do you have a WST list?Ill be posting one tonight.

giTom 03-12-2011 05:35 PM

A 2nd black HISS tank from Ross? Heck yeah!

Still can't find POC Snake Eyes! Dang it! I guess I'll get him at Joelanta next Sunday.

nando 03-18-2011 06:20 PM

finally arrive my POC low light , awesome figure :D

pinoyronin 04-01-2011 08:31 PM

Got my first two POC figures last Tuesday: Spirit Iron Knife and Firefly.
More on the way. Can't wait.

fled74 04-07-2011 04:22 PM

I was at TRU last night with my wife and they finally got the True Heroes Longbow Apaches in.

Before grabbing one I checked out the clearance aisles and found one with a damaged box for $20, marked down from $40.
The sticker said "Missing piece", but I had a close look and there was a lot missing. The pilots were not there (no big loss; I'd have thrown them out anyway), the fuel drums and one rotor blade were missing as well, as was the rear horizontal stabilizer. One wing and a rocket pod were loose in the box and sliding around.

I pointed these out to the checkout chick and she let me have it for a mere $10 (75% off)! Score!

Anyway, I opened it up as soon as I got home and the damage wasn't as bad as I'd thought. The wing and ordnance snapped back on, and the "missing" rear stabilizer was behind the cardboard insert. So all I need now is to fabricate a new rotor blade and all will be well. :D :D :D

tycondrius23 04-07-2011 07:11 PM

wow if you can do that let me know i've had a bbi apache missing a main rotor for ages that i got ina lot off ebay
Quote:
Originally Posted by fled74
I was at TRU last night with my wife and they finally got the True Heroes Longbow Apaches in.

Before grabbing one I checked out the clearance aisles and found one with a damaged box for $20, marked down from $40.
The sticker said "Missing piece", but I had a close look and there was a lot missing. The pilots were not there (no big loss; I'd have thrown them out anyway), the fuel drums and one rotor blade were missing as well, as was the rear horizontal stabilizer. One wing and a rocket pod were loose in the box and sliding around.

I pointed these out to the checkout chick and she let me have it for a mere $10 (75% off)! Score!

Anyway, I opened it up as soon as I got home and the damage wasn't as bad as I'd thought. The wing and ordnance snapped back on, and the "missing" rear stabilizer was behind the cardboard insert. So all I need now is to fabricate a new rotor blade and all will be well. :D :D :D

acmillerjr 04-09-2011 06:57 AM

Best of the 80's

Finally received Best of the 80's w/ Alpine. Now I feel my collection is complete :D

Black Knight 04-19-2011 08:10 PM

so Knoxville has this place called "Duck Duck Goose"... its a consignment store for babies and toddlers that opens for two weekends a year (one in the fall and one in the spring). I attended the one this past weekend since we have a baby on the way and I completely lucked out with a RoC Mobile PIT Command Center for $15.00 and a RoC NightRaven for $6.00... I cant wait for the fall one now.

pinoyronin 04-20-2011 07:28 AM

Bought several POCs from a Thai collector here in Bangkok: City Strike Destro, Jungle Viper, Shock Trooper and Shadow Tracker.

turner 04-20-2011 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoyronin
Bought several POCs from a Thai collector here in Bangkok: City Strike Destro, Jungle Viper, Shock Trooper and Shadow Tracker.

Cool, I've never seen two of those here.

GoCards 04-20-2011 12:42 PM

Got another 25thA Viper and Cobra Trooper and a ROC Desert Viper at Marshall's.

pinoyronin 04-21-2011 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turner
Cool, I've never seen two of those here.

Thanks! The POC line is actually not available here in Thailand, but this guy pre-ordered several sets and sold some of the figures. :)

giTom 04-22-2011 04:06 PM

My wife is a wonderful woman! She picked up two sets of the Jungle Terror Twin Battle Gun w/ Range Vipers and two HISS tanks from Ross. Sweet!!

So that brings me up to four black HISS tanks?

fled74 04-23-2011 07:10 AM

You're a lucky man to have a wife that buys Joe stuff for you. :)
My wife gives me a lot of leeway with my purchases, but she'll never shop for me.

She didn't even blink when I came home with these (plus some Delta Force PTE guys):

pinoyronin 04-23-2011 11:19 AM

@fled74: Are PTE products still available in Australia? Cool! I like their dune buggies. :)

I also just got hold of some vehicles which I got through fellow collector and JD member Dzirhan: POC VAMP, POC Fury and ROC Snarler Cycle.

fled74 04-25-2011 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoyronin
@fled74: Are PTE products still available in Australia? Cool! I like their dune buggies. :)

I found a retailer that had heaps of PTE stuff, a roughly 30-minute drive from my house. I'll be going back very soon!
I found the Sea Knight at a nearby TRU.

acmillerjr 04-26-2011 03:42 PM

Back on the shelves at Marshalls

Hey everyone, I went to Marshalls (like a TJMaxx) and the shelves were loaded again with some ROC and 25ths. I picked up another Mutt&J, Cobra bazooka trooper, Tiger Duke (maybe for a footloose custom body) City commando Snake Eyes, and Movie Ripcord in camo fatigues. I left a B.A.T on the shelf by accident. I have triplets of some of these guys now. I think I'm an addict. Anyway, go check out Marshalls!

fled74 05-10-2011 07:40 PM

I stopped by my new favourite toy store on the way to work this morning and I picked up another PTE Humvee in woodland camo and a 3-pack of PTE Navy Seals.

Payday is in a couple of days and I'll be heading back there to throw away even more of my hard-earned. :D

sithviper 05-10-2011 08:54 PM

Picked up a Cobra Shock Trooper at a TRU Express.

roguetiger 05-10-2011 10:06 PM

picked up the new wave 6 aka wave 5 army builders at Wal Mart. the new Viper, Iron Grenadier, and Rock Viper, also grabbed Crazy Legs.. didn't get Croc Master and probably won't. Also not interested in the new Snake Eyes which is weird for me cause I usually get them.

GoCards 05-10-2011 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roguetiger
picked up the new wave 6 aka wave 5 army builders at Wal Mart. the new Viper, Iron Grenadier, and Rock Viper, also grabbed Crazy Legs.. didn't get Croc Master and probably won't. Also not interested in the new Snake Eyes which is weird for me cause I usually get them.

So Wal-Mart's back to carrying Joes, huh? Cool!

rnrhero 05-10-2011 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCards
So Wal-Mart's back to carrying Joes, huh? Cool!

Only 1 out of 5 around here.

roguetiger 05-11-2011 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnrhero
Only 1 out of 5 around here.

yea not all of them around here in the Denver Metro area are either..... I'm lucky the one near me is still carrying them.

Django 05-23-2011 05:57 AM

two rock vipers(try Sand Viper helmets look much better),money case destro,UNSC airborn 2 pack,ODST jetpack trooper and ordered the canceled destro head.

tycondrius23 05-23-2011 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Django
canceled destro head.
what one is that ?

Django 05-23-2011 11:24 AM

Quote:
what one is that ?
the desert poc zartan looks like ROC zartan.

zartan head

Monte makes it look nice.

tycondrius23 05-27-2011 02:12 AM

whats one of the greatest feelings in the world ?? winning a Gi Joe Avalance (vehicle) for 99p :)

Cobra Freak 05-27-2011 12:40 PM

I checked out Zellers and found a shock trooper for 5.99 he's really cool I can see now why everyone loves them so much :D