JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Post Your Latest Booty!! v2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1885)

ender098 05-10-2008 07:07 PM

Loaded up on the Indiana Jones stuff Today....

Got 2 Trucks, The Russian Colonel, The Russian Chick, Two Russian Soldiers, Mutt wiiliams in the leather Jacket and the Cairo Swordsman.

I'm gonna use the Russians as Oktober Guard Reinforcements, Mutt in leather Jacket as a friend of Hannibals, and the Cairo Swordsman as a middle eastern warrior!

The turcks....I'm gonna use them as submarines. Just kidding......I'll use them as trucks!

I still wanna get the Motorcycle, Horse, command car, Jungle Cutter and the cgha warrior. MAybe some of the traps, too!

Anyone see the "Hulkbuster Squad" yet?

Rambo 05-10-2008 07:10 PM

hi frank. pictures of them please.

ender098 05-11-2008 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo
hi frank. pictures of them please.

Ok, Here goes;

I'm not gonna paste the pics of the Trucks...there's a review of it in the reviews section......

lehsreh 05-12-2008 08:12 AM

picked up an indi and irina spalko myself. i passed up on the russian soldiers and bindi's son as well as cairo swordsman. i dont think ill get every figure from the indi set, just no use for some of them. have you saw the ultimate soldier germen troops yet? im thinking they'll make for better troops then the indi ones, but mainly because there 2$ less.

Prince Adam 05-12-2008 10:12 AM

Got anothe Viper today. Yesterday brought me Indy w/ the horse, a pair of German motorbikes and the Cargo Truck. I'm really enjoying the Indy stuff so far, even more than I'd expected.

ToneGunsRevisited 05-12-2008 05:42 PM

I got my Convention Metal Head!!!

lehsreh 05-14-2008 05:30 PM

also got a hat and new head for cross hair from fireflyed. thanx man, you were right, i did need the extra head. and the mother load through e-bay today. can you believe i got the nightwatch for 20$ shipping included.

LordEd1976 05-14-2008 06:19 PM

paid a visit to my local TRU and got my hands on the Ripper/Torch 2pack at last! Also grabbed the Cobra Leaders 3pack.

Stormer 05-14-2008 06:52 PM

I got these from a friend, who'd been holding them for over a year, when we met up at a comic con at the weekend:

I intend to paint the Night Creeper Leader and make the yellow parts grey, and change the gold on top of his head to burgundy or something, so he looks more fitting with his v1 troops.
Torpedo I wanted because I only had the Spy Troops and VAMP set versions already (both land-based) and I figured the red details on this one should make him more distinct from Wet-Down than v1 Torpedo would.
The Siegie helmets are for a Guard and Faces I got ages ago in lots without any accessories.

Flatline 05-14-2008 07:03 PM

Thanks To Jjsvipers

I PICKED UP A SNAKE :cool: A MAUCASIN A SPY TROOPS HISS SOME JOE PARTS BUDO MINUS HEAD CC MINUS HEAD AND BAT V1 OUTBACK LEGS (FOR BANNANA PANTS ROADBLOCK) A MOTO VIPER AND THE BEST OF THEM ALL 9 IG's VERSION :eek: YOU ROCK JASON

GoCards 05-14-2008 10:34 PM

Got a 25thA Viper today! Didn't have any issues with parts falling off, but he's made with a rubbery plastic. The gun looks good with the o-ring Vipers, though.

silentdusty 05-17-2008 06:49 PM

Just got a complete X-30 Conquest. :)

ender098 05-17-2008 09:15 PM

I got More Indiana Jones Crap! Got the Command Car. Cairo Thug and Marion, Monkeyman, Indy with the Ark, Indy with an RPG, Indy with a Horse, 2 Ugha Warriors, and Sallah. I'm gonna end up having to get a membership on "IndyDios.com" if I keep this up! LOL!

lehsreh 05-18-2008 02:53 PM

got hiss driver, spirit, another viper and wild bill from wave 7. got the baroness, python officer, tiger force flint, road block, major bludd and snake eyes from wave 8. i actually passed on the wave 8 cobra commander and wave 7 duke. i didnt even check to see what the flag duke had.

bartus 05-20-2008 12:10 PM

I got:

Indiana Jones:
- Cargo Truck
- 3 German Soldiers (1 two pack + 1 single)
- Col. Dovchenko

Aliens & USCM Snap Kits:
- Drake

Star Wars:
- Commander Gree
- Kashyyyk Troopers (x2)
- Elite Clone Trooper x 1
- AT-AP (All Terrain Attack Pod)

Gi Joe:
- Comic 2-Packs wave 3 (whole set)
- Sgt. Flash

Narnia: (well, my daughter bought them... so they're officially her first 1/18 toys :) )
- Caspian
- Susan & Reepecheep

[IMG]Latest booty... First 2 weeks of May 2008[/IMG]

lehsreh 05-22-2008 03:50 PM

got 4 lockers(one of which broke when i tried to open the door) , 4 bunk beds, and 4 berets through marauder today.

lehsreh 05-28-2008 04:34 PM

got 3 indiana jones figures, and the girl from the golden compass and the bear.

i really only got the girl for the ermine, i wanted it to portray my ferret jinx.

lehsreh 05-29-2008 12:31 PM

got j'jbang, V3 duke, blocker, dodger, maverick and blaster from ebay today.

haradrel 05-29-2008 12:54 PM

I got:
Doc, spirit, hiss driver, 10 X vipers 4 packs of BBI weapons, 2 large scale dioramas
(one with working lights! - you'll see a lot of this one soon as it cost me a small fortune).

I also got the officers pack for the joe team as well as the red cobra officer pack, a long with a single Grunt extra the other day.

90% of this was bought off ebay - so now I'm poor again.... *sigh*

Flatline 05-29-2008 04:46 PM

I Picked The Indy Jungle Cutter Up Today Thanks Wifey!!!

Rambo 05-29-2008 05:02 PM

Picture!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lehsreh
got j'jbang, V3 duke, blocker, dodger, maverick and blaster from ebay today.

lehsreh 05-29-2008 05:58 PM

Sonneilon 06-01-2008 08:41 PM

Chalk me up for

1 DTC RHINO (not complete)
1 VvV Thunderwing

Stormer 06-02-2008 05:05 AM

*EDITED TO INCLUDE PHOTOS*

Last week I got an Iron Grenadier Dominator and, more significantly, an Action Force Dolphin figure (Zap redone in grey) from Rich/Urban Saboteur:

Then at the weekend, I was in Forbidden Planet in Bristol for the first time in years and they actually had some 25th Joes. And because I'm a stupidly-obsessive comics fan, I bought the Fred/Scarface, Tomax/Xamot and battle-worn Snake Eyes/cloaked Storm Shadow 2-packs primarily to get the new, Hama-penned comics even though everyone's told me they suck...

silentdusty 06-03-2008 03:09 AM

Well, I think I have picked up my last 25th figures, I bought a Comic Pack Fred & Scar last night, and while I kind of like the 25th CG's I found Fred's helmet barely covers his head, I can deal with that. Scar, however, couldn't hold his gun with both hands (with all of the articulation I thought he should) and his hand popped out of his arm, and now barely stays in. I'm very disappointed. :mad:

GoCards 06-05-2008 11:20 AM

Finally found a Target HISS, and on mark down, too! Also, picked up 3 more Vipers!

Urban Saboteur 06-05-2008 11:26 AM

My latest score!

Hey dudes..
My latest score..

G.I.Joe Legends custom Wreckage. That's my 4th Legend figure :cool:

I also got this from www.smalljoes.com

Microman VOTOMS Merowlink with motorcycle. It's military based and Microman.. and has 37 points of articulation.. :cool:

I'm having a good day. :D

sgcaper 06-05-2008 11:59 AM

My birthday just passed and I scored big:

25th Joes:
4 Vipers
1 Major Blood
1 Arctic SE
1 Black SE
1 SE (w/ night vision)
1 Gung Ho
1 Tiger Force Flint
1 HISS Driver
1 Dreadnok 2-Pack

Star Wars:
2 Sith Evolution sets
1 Apprentice Evo set
2 Maris Brood
1 Rahm Kota
1 General Grievous

Build and Brawl:
1 Kane

Indy:
1 Cairo Swordsman
1 Ucha Warrior
1 Mutt Williams (leather jacket)
1 Cemetary Warrior
1 German w/ Motorcycle

Plus the Indiana Jones DVD box set and a kick ass T-shirt w/ Mr. Rogers saying "You're Special."

Not a bad haul although you'd think I was turning 12 not 30.

Urban Saboteur 06-05-2008 12:05 PM

Congrats!

Congrats on your birthday, and indeed your build n brawl kane, SW Figures and GIJOE 25ths!! Sounds like you had a great day!! :D

haradrel 06-05-2008 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcaper
My birthday just passed and I scored big:

...and a kick ass T-shirt w/ Mr. Rogers saying "You're Special."

you'd think I was turning 12 not 30.

Lol! Actually that sounds like what I want my 30th birthday to be like! :D

silentdusty 06-05-2008 05:35 PM

Just won a Cobra Bunker, and Checkpoint Alpha from E-Bay, I also won a parts lot with an APC and an Equalizer. :)

Garciacorp 06-05-2008 09:52 PM

Nice score!!

Today,

I was able to get some time at my local walmart and scored a fresh box of the Series 4 figs. I almost broke a tear. Almost.LOL

LordEd1976 06-06-2008 07:23 PM

The Joe gods smiled on me. I went to Target and scored a Python Officer. Went to TRU and got to open a fresh new box of Wave 4. Took home another Python Officer, Major Bludd, and a Viper. Left the other figures for someone to get lucky on. What can say, I like to share good fortune and treasure with others.

GoCards 06-09-2008 02:48 PM

Picked up the TRU Crimson 3-Pack and a 2-Pack of 21st Century Viet Nam figures.

Outrider 06-09-2008 06:34 PM

Picked up these little beauties, with three more MOC sets and some loose ones yet to arrive.

[IMG]A nice pick up![/IMG]

Bayer 06-10-2008 03:10 AM

Outrider, you lucky dog. Congratulations. Those are cool! I don't even remember Hasbro putting these guys out. The Gray uniform officer is great! Again, congratulations!!!!! :cool:

Agent Viper 06-10-2008 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outrider
Picked up these little beauties, with three more MOC sets and some loose ones yet to arrive.

you dirty, pig stealing, evil, SOB.

Nah, I'm Just messin with ya Outrider :D :D

Nice find man.
Where'd you buy them from?

Scarrviper 06-10-2008 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outrider

You lucky duck.

Outrider 06-11-2008 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Viper
Nice find man.
Where'd you buy them from?

Four of the MOC sets I got from Brian's Toys, some of the loose ones I got from Dave (Vader9900), and the rest I picked up from eBay. Most of them have arrived now, just a few loose ones still to arrive. I'll post a pic when they all finally get here.

silentdusty 06-11-2008 01:17 PM

Got the parts I needed to complete my Joe HQ today, also the missiles I needed to complete my SLAM :)