JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Wants/ Needs and NOW HAVES thread! Part 2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1884)

Agent Viper 01-31-2010 12:50 AM

I'm looking for the shoulder satchels that came with most of the 25 Anniversary Snake Eyes. a couple of them are black I think :confused: :confused:

Flatline 01-31-2010 01:14 AM

Avac Avac Avac!!!

What up party people i'm looking for an AVAC to pilot my 25th Firebat. Gots lots of 25th stuff and o'ring fodder hit me up what your looking for. ;)

I also recieved my items from Otto thanks Patna I owe ya!

cyko 02-01-2010 06:48 AM

Vintage Star Wars?

I'm looking for a vintage ('82) Hoth turret from the Probot playset. They're a bit much on eBay, and I'm just looking for the turret, not the playset or probot. Well, the probot is kinda cool, so maybe. But I've got the snow part covered.

I've got a regular Wraith and Agent Helix both MOC for trade (or sale). Additional wants listed at YoJoe.com.

Edit: Viper is gone.

Agent Viper 02-01-2010 12:03 PM

Another mini post!

Looknig for a couple M4A1 Carbines.

Like the one that came with Desert Ambush Duke. (or a plain version, no attachements)

And perhaps a couple riotshields, Alley viper versions or regular versions.

tycondrius23 02-01-2010 01:28 PM

I know this is sorta a odd one for a joe site but anyine with old zoids that they dun need give me a shout cheers .

Death_at_Midnight 02-01-2010 09:36 PM

I gots some of the zoids that came out in the 80's. Painted them all up. They are pretty popular too in Thailand. Lots of zoids there, all sizes.

tycondrius23 02-02-2010 01:34 AM

cool but how expensive do the retail at over there ? I wanna get me good old gojulas or Zooidzilla ad he was know . and theres a sweet sizemasourus one too that looks huge !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_at_Midnight
I gots some of the zoids that came out in the 80's. Painted them all up. They are pretty popular too in Thailand. Lots of zoids there, all sizes.

Otto the Otter 02-02-2010 02:37 AM

Have:

Set of new 25A Python Patrol Conquest Decals

Want:
4 x waist pieces from Duke/Rollbar/SAW Viper
Head and helmet from 25th trooper or officer
Sky Sweeper Plane (the Stealth Fighter lookin' one, not the Firebat)
Night Rhino/Warthog
Flagg Parts

dancontrino 02-02-2010 02:44 PM

hello again all,
i would love a 25th Crankcase. i have tons of 25th, ROC, and oring goodies to trade! :D

OKAY, thanks to Otto, i think i'm all set. thanks again for being "the arranger"

ToneGunsRevisited 02-03-2010 05:49 PM

I'm looking to buy a right arm with the hand attachment, of one of those 25th BATs (any of them) and a Cover Girl v1's right arm. I'll use them for a custom.
Thanks.

Otto the Otter 02-05-2010 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancontrino
hello again all,
i would love a 25th Crankcase. i have tons of 25th, ROC, and oring goodies to trade! :D

OKAY, thanks to Otto, i think i'm all set. thanks again for being "the arranger"

Es war ein Vergnügen, mein Freund

ender098 02-06-2010 12:01 AM

Does anybody have the Gun Stations that came with Brawler or Dart?

dancontrino 02-10-2010 01:21 PM

Bronze Bombers

Hey Kids,
i would love any Bronze Bombers you are sick of. Also, Looking for one or two of the ROC Rhino driver...Heavy Metal\Rampage. I can buy or trade, but would prefer to trade. tell me what you need! :D

Ender098 hooked the kid up! Thanks, man! :)

4-Cobra 02-13-2010 06:53 PM

Hello out there...I'm in the Market for a Convention Rip It Figure,if you have one to let go,or know where one is for a reasonable price let me know...Thanks..

pbarny1701 02-13-2010 07:44 PM

MY HAVES

Album of Fodder <--Would prefer it to go in all in one big batch

Star Wars
Captain Typho (BAD #47-loose, no droid part)

Looking for:

BAD#24 Obi-Wan (Ben) Kenobi--just body, don't need the outer robe, accessories or head.
YVH BAD Droid. 2 would be great, will $$$$

WEG METAL RPG minis
WotC Metal RPG minis: Human Female Jedi Padawan, Wookie Scout, (But any other is ok too)
Boba Fett (Pit of Carcoon) Jetpack effect x2

Road Pig Head
1 Eels backpack TOP
HISS II Missile

Agent Viper 02-15-2010 03:58 PM

I am looking still for a couple M4's, i am also on hte lookout for the Marauders M4A1's and G 36's.

since i cannot get on the forum alot I can be contanceted via xbox live and email

morelockmatt@yahoo.com

ender098 02-15-2010 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto the Otter
Whcih one is the G-36? Is that the British rifle with the magazine in the busstock and scope on top?

no, that's the SA-80. The G-36 is that one that comes with EVERY VvsV figure ever made! LOL!

http://www.marauderinc.com/servlet/Detail?no=61

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g...o2002/g36kv.jpg

Otto the Otter 02-15-2010 07:04 PM

Nertz! I've got a butt load of those SA-80s collecting dust.

dancontrino 02-24-2010 02:02 PM

Dear You All,
Danzo would love some 82/83 Joe waists...they can have broken crotches(thats what she said...sorry, been watchin alot of The Office). I need oodles because i bought a lot of body parts off a feller and they were waistless :eek:
I can trade arah, 25th, or roc figs and accessories.
tanx
dan-o

ender098 02-28-2010 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamusharper
Ok, I hate to ask, but Im looking for computer equipment, lockers, desks, foot lockers. Just starting so not much Joe to trade, but got a lot of Star wars stuff. Also if anyone has a lead on any of the joe headquarters, please let me know. Ebay is frustrating me. :mad:

Which HQ are you looking for? The old 1983 one goes fo around $30 on ebay from what I've seen. The 1993/2003 Version goes for much higher. About $45 - $75 if I recall.

Laptop;

http://www.marauderinc.com/servlet/Detail?no=133

Try looking for the 3 3/4 MASH set. It has footlockers, but they are molded plastic. Little Brats has SOME wall lockers with one of their sets! PM me and I'll see if I have some spare Communications Equipment I can send your way!

raven73 03-02-2010 07:58 AM

Looking For...

I am looking for a single pack Resolute Duke w/rifle. I have Spy Troops Heavy Duty w/Nullifier disguise and mini-gun. Also have comic pack Lady Jaye w/motorcycle helmet and pistol. I also offer Mutt v1 (no acc.), GIJ vs C Frostbite (no acc.), Zandar v1 (no acc...some gold paint wear). Thanks for any assistance.

e-mail - corsitron2004@yahoo.com

tycondrius23 03-03-2010 02:00 PM

I have that spiny baroness doohickey from the ROC baroness.
btw Vogels hat isn't removable. you prob need the whole head.
did your stuff get there yet?

pbarny1701 03-03-2010 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbarny1701
MY HAVES

Album of Fodder <--Would prefer it to go in all in one big batch

Star Wars
Captain Typho (BAD #47-loose, no droid part)

Looking for:

BAD#24 Obi-Wan (Ben) Kenobi--just body, don't need the outer robe, accessories or head.
YVH BAD Droid. 2 would be great, will $$$$

WEG METAL RPG minis
WotC Metal RPG minis: Human Female Jedi Padawan, Wookie Scout, (But any other is ok too)
Boba Fett (Pit of Carcoon) Jetpack effect x2

Road Pig Head
1 Eels backpack TOP
HISS II Missile

Just bumping my stuff. I don't want to have to move any of my For Trade, so make me an offer for the fodder and if it covers shippping, it's yours!!!

Tracker 03-03-2010 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycondrius23
I have that spiny baroness doohickey from the ROC baroness.
btw Vogels hat isn't removable. you prob need the whole head.
did your stuff get there yet?

Thanks for the info about Vogels hat. basically i just need that style of hat for a custom.

i haven't received the items yet but i hoping it will be soon maybe this week.

you would happen to have the suit case as well?

ender098 03-03-2010 10:54 PM

Just picked up a Walmart LAW with General Hawk and Grandslam. Also got a few 25th figures complete in the Lots I bought to get Kamakura and Crankcase.....check it out here.....

http://enderswars.yolasite.com/stuff-for-trade.php

dancontrino 03-04-2010 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker
Thanks for the info about Vogels hat. basically i just need that style of hat for a custom.

i haven't received the items yet but i hoping it will be soon maybe this week.

you would happen to have the suit case as well?

Tracker,
on smalljoes.com, under 1 1/18 military, they have very inexpensive WWII german officers that come with removable caps. i have two and thet fit best on 25th figure heads.

cyko 03-04-2010 07:35 PM

Bummer...

Anyone got a decent (unbroken w/good paint) '83 Stalker waist? I usually never let my kid play with the '83 figs, and he was out on the back of an Armadillo. Took her about 30 minutes before she came to me with "what happened?" Bummer for both of us.

Snake Eyes00 03-10-2010 06:45 AM

I am looking for 25th Matt Tracker Torso and Upper arms. Looking for the Lower arms from this Zartan figure
http://yojoe.com/action/09/zartan18.shtml
Please let me know if anyone can help me with these

Flatline 03-10-2010 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake Eyes00
I am looking for 25th Matt Tracker Torso and Upper arms. Looking for the Lower arms from this Zartan figure
YOJOE.COM | Zartan
Please let me know if anyone can help me with these

Fix your link homie.... ;)

Snake Eyes00 03-11-2010 03:11 PM

Looking to see if anyone has this figure for trade or sale
http://yojoe.com/action/08/majorbludd9.shtml

Agent Viper 03-12-2010 03:08 PM

Quote:

I do!

Death_at_Midnight 03-13-2010 08:00 AM

Greetings!

I think I need a TRU exclusive ROC Benchpress. Willing to buy. PM me please.

ender098 03-13-2010 12:16 PM

Quote:

http://www.guru-planet.com/gijoe25mabll.html

Flatline 03-13-2010 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_at_Midnight
Greetings!

I think I need a TRU exclusive ROC Benchpress. Willing to buy. PM me please.

Hey Andre, I was just at my TRU and the shelves were floooded wit him and the exclusive Snow Serpents I'll pick one up some time this week and send it with your set piece.

tycondrius23 03-13-2010 03:06 PM

heya Marcos they have any those desert vipers there? I need to Amy build some :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatline
Hey Andre, I was just at my TRU and the shelves were floooded wit him and the exclusive Snow Serpents I'll pick one up some time this week and send it with your set piece.

Flatline 03-13-2010 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycondrius23
heya Marcos they have any those desert vipers there? I need to Amy build some :D

No only the TRU exclusives and some wave 1 peg warmers :(

vespapilot79 03-20-2010 10:47 AM

Dr MindBender.

Anyone have an xtra one from the Def on Cobra Island set they would be willing to sell me??Havent had any luck at the local Ross stores. Thanks!! PM plz.

ender098 03-21-2010 12:28 AM

I just got a "Defense of Cobra Island" set and was wondering if anyone had a Walmart Version Night Creeper they would be willing to trade for my Cobra Island version? I'll throw in some loose guns......

It was funny, too. I went in 3 Ross stores and the first one had the "Defense" set, but the box is torn to hell. Looks like it went through a demolition derby. I bought it anyway....the last two stores had the attack sets...just nobodywants to buy them. I took my set home and opened it, I was afraid I'd get it home and find out It was missing something, but the thing was 100% complete! Whoohooo!

Rambo 03-22-2010 02:47 PM

Big Boa's boxing gloves needed

Hello JDs!

I'm in need of pairs of Big Boa's boxing gloves. PM me if you can help.

Thanks.

Carlos. :)

KALASH69 03-28-2010 10:43 PM

Looking for Resolute Duke vests and RoC Cover Girl torsos. Ive got a bunch of stuff to trade, let me know and Ill send you the list.