JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Wants/ Needs and NOW HAVES thread! Part 2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1884)

Dreadnok Dread 03-28-2010 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespapilot79
Anyone have an xtra one from the Def on Cobra Island set they would be willing to sell me??Havent had any luck at the local Ross stores. Thanks!! PM plz.

Yo pm me I have like three dr. Mindbenders

dancontrino 04-07-2010 11:56 AM

Hola,
I was hoping someone might have one or more of the Indiana Jones fedoras like the one Haradel used on his Mindbender custom. I can trade or buy :D

Tracker 04-07-2010 05:35 PM

i see if biglots in town still has any indy figs and let you know

vespapilot79 04-07-2010 07:55 PM

The badass Marine Ender helped me out with a Mindbender..Funny cuz i checked out both Ross stores today and scored 3 sets..Now i have 3 Mindbenders Ill need to find a good home.

Da Talent 04-07-2010 09:31 PM

I need a mindbinder Vespy. What else you looking for?

vespapilot79 04-07-2010 11:18 PM

Ill be happy to send one to ya Cory!!Got any spare 25th Vipers or can find me a ROC Snake armor minus the commando viper?

dancontrino 04-09-2010 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker
i see if biglots in town still has any indy figs and let you know

Thanks man.

Lone Wolfe 04-09-2010 05:42 PM

I have one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel
hey guys and dolls :)

I am looking for any night creeper figs or parts you have. Full figs with broken crotches, thumbs, bad paint, its all welcome! I wanna (well I'm gonna make fireflyed) make a troop of creepers for agent rachel ;). again any condition, any parts, heads, chests, whatever. I'm sure we can work something out ;)

also: need the night creeper (i think its the leader) that has the bright orange pants with black stripes. I want to give it to fireflyed for christmas, I let a friend stay with us and bring her dog when he was out of town. His office is also the spare bed room and her dog severly chewed up that figure. I personally don't like the colors, but he is a huge cinncinati bengals fan, and that figure was one of his favorites (he shouldn't have left it out right ;) ). Please let me know, thanks all :)

rachel

I have one and was planning on repainting it, since I don't like the colors, however if someone out there can use as is, more power to them, I'm not to keen on the night creepers, I do have a white one and some re-released ones as well different color schemes, if you wanna communicate if you are still interested let me know. ...and knowing is half the battle... "since this is only the beginning, only the beginning" :D

KALASH69 04-09-2010 06:04 PM

Hey guys Im looking for loose 25th Greenshirts, preferably without heads or gear.

I've got a load of stuff to trade, you can see it in my BST link in my sig. Shoot me a pm if you have any.

giTom 04-10-2010 02:54 PM

I want a 25th Mindbender!!! :eek:

I have been scoring local Ross stores, hoping to find the Defense of Cobra Island - but no luck. :(

I want a 25th Mindbender!! :eek:

I have 3 Nightcreepers from the Shockblast/Nightcreeper two pack from Walmart that I will trade for 1 25th Mindbender. :D

Did I mention that I want a Mindbender? :D

Help? :confused:

turner 04-10-2010 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by giTom
I want a 25th Mindbender!!! :eek:

I have been scoring local Ross stores, hoping to find the Defense of Cobra Island - but no luck. :(

I want a 25th Mindbender!! :eek:

I have 3 Nightcreepers from the Shockblast/Nightcreeper two pack from Walmart that I will trade for 1 25th Mindbender. :D

Did I mention that I want a Mindbender? :D

Help? :confused:

Consider yourself mindbendered! I love those night creepers!

vespapilot79 04-11-2010 01:26 AM

Mindbender..

Still have one that needs a good home. Still waiting for Fireflyed to confirm if he wants the other!! Need a 25th EEL,Viper,Cobra Jetpack trooper.Or make me an offer..

vespapilot79 04-11-2010 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Wolfe
I have one and was planning on repainting it, since I don't like the colors, however if someone out there can use as is, more power to them, I'm not to keen on the night creepers, I do have a white one and some re-released ones as well different color schemes, if you wanna communicate if you are still interested let me know. ...and knowing is half the battle... "since this is only the beginning, only the beginning" :D

Needing 25th night creepers or vintage??

tycondrius23 04-11-2010 04:36 AM

I need a night creeper web gear if anyone has one spare from a custom they made . (I'm planning on making the cyber-viper from the Pursit line(the guy coming with the mech suit) I have all the parts cept the night creeper webgear.

http://www.hisstank.com/gi-joe-news...s-in-hand-9247/ the red guy here

Da Talent 04-11-2010 07:42 PM

I definitely want that dr., I pm'd ya.

ender098 04-11-2010 10:33 PM

Got a Couple of AMP suits from Avatar and some Trudy Chacon Figures if anyone wants to trade....see all my stuff at my website below....click on the "trades" link at the top!

Shoot! Posted this in the "post your latest booty link", too! Oh well! ;)

tycondrius23 04-12-2010 10:50 AM

need to do a shout out for a few figs that may be peg warmers .
wanna get 3 desert ambush Dukes 3 or 4 movie Zartans. .
also a Paris Baroness.
will gladly swap a few 0-ring figures for them .

Death_at_Midnight 04-12-2010 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycondrius23
need to do a shout out for a few figs that may be peg warmers .
wanna get 3 desert ambush Dukes 3 or 4 movie Zartans. .
also a Paris Baroness.
will gladly swap a few 0-ring figures for them .

About peg warmers, can't help you there. All the stuff they have here in all the stores are Destro's and Neo-Vipers. I bought all the other stuff worth getting. ;-)

tycondrius23 04-14-2010 03:16 PM

Okies guy i recall sumone saying they needed a daniel craig head . well i got a spare golden compass daniel for anyone who needs one plus might be able to get a few more if other folks need one too

Tracker 04-14-2010 05:11 PM

that was me but i am taken care of on that front

thank you

Da Talent 04-14-2010 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycondrius23
Okies guy i recall sumone saying they needed a daniel craig head . well i got a spare golden compass daniel for anyone who needs one plus might be able to get a few more if other folks need one too

I want that head. Pm'ing you.

ender098 04-14-2010 08:18 PM

Went to Big Lots and scored 6 of the 25th Anniversary Eels. Anybody need some? Not too interested in $$, but if you got something I need, I'll trade! My wants/needs are at :

www.enderswars.yolasite.com

look at the trade tab! ;)

Sorry Gents! The Eels are all gone! 2010 05 01

Roland da Thompson Gunner 04-15-2010 02:58 PM

Hey everybody I need a few things:

This helmet: http://yojoe.com/action/08/images/c...oper13acc-5.jpg

This Hawk: http://www.yojoe.com/action/04/generalabernathy.shtml

This Roadblock's head: http://www.yojoe.com/action/05/roadblock14.shtml

If you can help let me know, I have a lot of stuff and will pay if needed

Agent Viper 04-15-2010 03:06 PM

I am currently looking for a couple pieces from CORPS or PTE figures.
]
I'm looking for the pieces of brick walls that come with them, the destroyed ones.

tycondrius23 04-16-2010 04:02 AM

ok guys for a limited time I may be able to get my hands on terminator havester bots. but will need to act quickly for those who want one. PM me if you want me to snag ye one

ender098 04-17-2010 04:26 PM

Just got 3 more EEls at big lots, bringing the grand total to 7 that I have to trade! If you're interested, check out my link below and look on my Wants/needs page!

vespapilot79 04-27-2010 12:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey otto, Im pretty sure a small local store here has an o ring night watch set still in package.Want me to check the price on it for ya??I may need the elevator deck from ya..Ill let ya know..

I also have this Little Bird Helo avail. Comes with and additional black flight suit and accessories for the vest. The heli is complete,no broken parts.

Otto the Otter 04-27-2010 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespapilot79
Hey otto, Im pretty sure a small local store here has an o ring night watch set still in package.Want me to check the price on it for ya??I may need the elevator deck from ya..Ill let ya know..

Sure, sounds good. Let me know

Agent Viper 04-28-2010 04:21 PM

Well still trying to sell my camera so I can upgrade! Message for details

I am also looking for

Diorama Grass
AUG from Dr. Rex Lewis figure

ender098 04-28-2010 06:24 PM

Does anyone have a few of the "non battle damaged" chest plates from the DOCI BATS? I need two if you got em!

General Jones 04-28-2010 09:14 PM

Hey Guy's and Gal's,
I am looking for 2 right arms and one left arm for a V1 Muskrat. I need them to be tight.
Also I think that this may be a stretch, but I am looking for a complete Night Force Shockwave from 1989. I have a lot of Vintage and 25th stuff to trade and am willing to buy the Night Force Shockwave, but not if it is going to be an outlandish price. I know that none of the regulars would never do that, but just putting out a disclaimer for anyone new.

Thanks

Death_at_Midnight 05-01-2010 02:55 PM

Okay, let's see.. what I need is ROC Flash. All the stores here seems to be out of him. Need 1 or 2.

--Death

Death_at_Midnight 05-07-2010 10:51 PM

I'm looking for a few ROC Flash figures. Just about 3 would be nice. But I'll settle for 2 or 1, or more.

Agent Viper 05-08-2010 09:40 PM

Recently found a big bag of old customizable 25th anniversary parts for trade.

GONE

Now I am looknig for the webgear from the 25th comic pack firefly.

the vest and the belt

seamusharper 05-13-2010 07:19 PM

Need Scrap

Im looking broken furniture pieces (ie: lockers, desks, tables, chairs, bunks). My new project is going a complete 180 from the typical hi-tech, advanced base that GI Joe is used to. Am willing to pay via pay-pal/money order. Please PM me if ya got anything like this.

Tracker 05-14-2010 03:45 PM

i found a bag of a least 50 2 inch Popsicle sticks that i bought from a craft store a looooong time ago do you think you could use them

Da Talent 05-17-2010 05:44 PM

I'm looking for the modern era Chuckles that came in the defense of cobra island pack. Anybody have an extra? Hit me up with trades or a price. Thanks!

tycondrius23 05-18-2010 12:14 AM

do you need the figure complete ? or parts I have one minus the head wich I traded

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflyed
I'm looking for the modern era Chuckles that came in the defense of cobra island pack. Anybody have an extra? Hit me up with trades or a price. Thanks!

ToneGunsRevisited 05-19-2010 06:19 PM

It's probably dificult my request, but I'll try it anyway.

Does anyone have an extra pair of guns, or at least the smallest machinegun from Movie War Machine(3 3/4) to sell/trade?

Thanks in advanced!

Agent Viper 05-22-2010 02:10 PM

Quick Need

Rise of Cobra Paris Pursuit Baroness' UZI set. (both)