JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Screen names ㋛ (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4405)

JoeGirl 12-29-2010 10:29 AM

Screen names ㋛

So I've always wondered where these artistic, cool, creative but yet sometimes a little strange screen names come from.

I thought it would be pretty cool for everyone to get to share how they come up with there screen name and the meaning of it (like how it represents you).

Hopefully everyone isn't so shy and participates. Now, let's have some fun shall we ;) . Please!

________´$$$$`_____________________________,,,_
_______´$$$$$$$`_________________________´$$$`
________`$$$$$$$`______,,________,,_______´$$$$´
_________`$$$$$$$`____´$$`_____´$$`____´$$$$$´
__________`$$$$$$$`_´$$$$$`_´$$$$$`__´$$$$$$$´
___________`$$$$$$$_$$$$$$$_$$$$$$$_´$$$$$$$´_
____________`$$$$$$_$$$$$$$_$$$$$$$`´$$$$$$´_
___,,,,,,______`$$$$$$_$$$$$$$_$$$$$$$_$$$$$$´_
_´$$$$$`____`$$$$$$_$$$$$$$_$$$$$$$_$$$$$$´_
´$$$$$$$$$`´$$$$$$$_$$$$$$$_$$$$$$$_$$$$$´_
´$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$$$$_$$$$$$$_$$$$$´_
___`$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$$$$_$$$$$$_$$$$$$´_
______`$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$$__$$_$$$$$$_$$´_
_______`$$$$$$$$$$$$,___,$$$$,_____,$$$$$´_
_________`$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$´_
__________`$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$´_
____________`$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$´_
_______________`$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$´_

sithviper 12-29-2010 10:33 AM

For me I'm fan of both Star Wars & GI Joe and I just combined an element from both :)

Sith - Star Wars
Viper - GI Joe
:)

Lt. Pinpoint 12-29-2010 10:39 AM

I was just looking for a good "codename" and I happen to like Snipers. So Lt Pinpoint was created. I am currently looking for a good body and head to represent the character.

JoeGirl 12-29-2010 10:48 AM

Awesome

Awesome guys

My name is pretty simple but cute I think
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ ---------->Joegirl

I am a girl who loves joes :D

It was a name given to me and I love it!!!

neapolitan joe 12-29-2010 10:55 AM

Neapolitan Joe!

Mine is Neapolitan Joe because Neapolis was the old greek name of my city, Naples (Italy)...and Joe is from G.I.JOE!

Agent Viper 12-29-2010 11:19 AM

"Agent Viper" is a Cobra officer/ undercover agent who works as the Cobra form of Chuckles. I need to make a custom to represent the fool

seamusharper 12-29-2010 11:28 AM

Seamus Harper is a character from the defunct tv series Andromeda. Like him, I have a mechanically gifted mind, and a crazy sense of humor....

black rhino 12-29-2010 11:43 AM

i chose black rhino because i like rhinos and my xboxlive name is white rhino 360.

zedhatch 12-29-2010 11:44 AM

Zed came from Men in Black because I was sort of the defacto boss of my group of friends, In MIB Zed kind of reminded people of how I delt with my ex-wife when we were divorceing (Gruff, Comedic, ect). Hatch is my actual last name LOL.

rds13601 12-29-2010 11:46 AM

screen names

rds 13601- rds is my initials for Russell David Spencer, 13601 is the area code for the city of Watertown NY which I live.

neapolitan joe 12-29-2010 11:47 AM

!

Nice little baby in Your avatar btw, congrats from me and my girlfriend!

GoCards 12-29-2010 11:48 AM

GoCards: I'm from St.Louis, MO. It's the name of my baseball team, the Cardinals.

SIC DETH 12-29-2010 12:02 PM

SIC DETH = Sick Death IMO, the worst way to pass. (so to my opponent in the gaming word I was this to them)

It started out as Mr. Sicwitit on the PC game Unreal. I was then asked to join the [DETH] clan and the DETH had to be at the end of your Tag (Salley DETH). Mr.Sicwitit DETH was just way to long and gave away my position with this Big Tag over my Avatar's head, so I cut it short. Its been SIC DETH for 12 years now.

JoeGirl 12-29-2010 12:17 PM

:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neapolitan joe
Nice little baby in Your avatar btw, congrats from me and my girlfriend!

Thankyou :)

seyms 12-29-2010 01:16 PM

Seyms is just a shortened version of my first name, Seymour. It started at work about eight years ago.

You do have a very cute baby, many congrats!

tycondrius23 12-29-2010 01:18 PM

mine is based on the Warcraft character but I modified it slighty to make it look different

roguetiger 12-29-2010 01:20 PM

roguetiger came about when I was invited to get online with some buds at the High School in which one of them was a Teacher. I always used Tiger for playing games and for my Joe code name and of course Tiger was already taken... I was reading Star Wars Rogue Squadron at the time and remembered in the book Rogue meant Scandalous so went with being a Scandalous Tiger. lol

Da Talent 12-29-2010 01:52 PM

I chose "Da Talent" because I'm awesome.... at everything.

SIC DETH 12-29-2010 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Talent

That was sooooo predictable!!! LMAO

Flatline 12-29-2010 03:22 PM

I made a custom sniper/ninja ala Snaekeyes when I first joined the site he was my FAV of the team so I stuck with that. Here's his BIO ;)

FLATLINE.
(SNIPER, HAND TO HAND COMBAT EXPERT)
File name: UNKNOWN
LITTLE IS KNOWN OF THIS MAN SUPECTED TO BE A FORMER YAKUZA ASSASIN. HE IS RUMMORED TO BE TRAINED IN EITHER THE JAPANESE OR US MILITARIES. AN EXPERT MARKSMAN DEADLY WITH HIS SCOPE AND EVEN DEADLIER WITH HIS BLADE. ONE THINGS FOR SURE IF HE HAS YOU IN HIS SIGHTS WITH HIS RIFLE OR SWORD IN HAND THERE IS LITTLE CHANCE YOU'LL MAKE IT OUT WITH YOUR LIFE.

THAT'S HIM ON THE FAR RIGHT

Rambo 12-29-2010 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatline
I made a custom sniper/ninja ala Snaekeyes when I first joined the site he was my FAV of the team so I stuck with that. Here's his BIO ;)

Where is your sig from? It is awesome.

SIC DETH 12-29-2010 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo
Where is your sig from? It is awesome.

I think its ATL

Flatline 12-29-2010 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIC DETH
I think its ATL

Yezzzzsir it show nuff is from dat flick ATL pawtna! :cool:

SIC DETH 12-29-2010 04:55 PM

Thanks Seyms

Thankyou

JoeGirl 12-29-2010 05:06 PM

Thanks Seyms :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seyms
Seyms is just a shortened version of my first name, Seymour. It started at work about eight years ago.

You do have a very cute baby, many congrats!

That is one cutie patootie you got there too, congrats to you as well. We call our lil one fatfat because well the pic speaks for itself.
I would glady like to announce that her good looks I have to take credit for haha lol. Sic and I seem to argue about that from time to time but it is what it is lol. she looks like her mama!

dancontrino 12-29-2010 05:32 PM

I was driving my bus through a farm when three guys with big hats started throwing baby pigs at me and The President. That's how I got my name.

Crimson Pilot 12-29-2010 05:37 PM

I really like the Crimson Guard and Strato Viper. All of the good crimson names I could think of appeared taken already so I merged these 2 ideas. Trying to make a custom Crimson Pilot that incorporates those.

ToneGunsRevisited 12-29-2010 06:05 PM

ToneGuns

Tonelli, my last name and Guns from Guns N' Roses. It was a band name, when me and 2 brothers used o play together (Zillion years before Jonas Brothers :p)

DrSyn 12-29-2010 07:51 PM

Dr Syn is a shortening of The Reverend Dr Syn alias The Scarecrow of Ronnie Marsh alas Captain Clegg, from the Russell Thorndike novels I use to enjoy. Disney also made a mini series back in the day that capture my imagination:

Da Talent 12-29-2010 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIC DETH
That was sooooo predictable!!! LMAO

I will add predictably awesome to the resume!

Me and Marcos love us some ATL!!!! I'm happy to know you know that movie as well Sic! That's some epic movie making right derr.

JoeGirl 12-29-2010 09:23 PM

Well I am happy

Thanks to everyone that has participated so far! Everyone has a awesome name with a meaning that represents them or something they love and enjoy! Thats pretty cool guys! :D

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓
▒▓░░░░▓░░░░▓
▓░░░░░░▓░▓░▓
▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓
▓░░▓░░░▓▓▓▓
▒▓░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓

EasySimpleStuff 12-29-2010 10:34 PM

I chose EasySimpleStuff cos' when I was younger and played sports (hockey and football) it was used by some of my team to boost morale and remind others that the game is not rocket science(aka impossible) but just some easy and simple stuff...

It sounds ridiculous in english, but in my native language (finnish) it actually makes some sense, both part of the reason why I chose it :D

Also I like to think myself as easy-going guy who likes simple things...like action figures, beer, sports and occasionallly having fun, you know the basics :cool:

GoCards 12-29-2010 11:13 PM

Quote:

And you're modest as well. :D

SIC DETH 12-30-2010 03:38 AM

Quote:
I will add predictably awesome to the resume!

Me and Marcos love us some ATL!!!! I'm happy to know you know that movie as well Sic! That's some epic movie making right derr.

Yeah that movie is good and funny!!! Have yall seen Baby Boy? Thats one of my favorites.

ender098 12-30-2010 05:05 AM

God, mine is kinda Boring. Ender is from Orson Scott Cards book "Ender's Game". 098 is for 1998 when I got my first hotmail account. I know...LAME!!!

neapolitan joe 12-30-2010 05:16 AM

Yo Joe-dios!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ender098
God, mine is kinda Boring. Ender is from Orson Scott Cards book "Ender's Game". 098 is for 1998 when I got my first hotmail account. I know...LAME!!!

Nothing is lame on Joedios! :D
Something about my city: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naples .

SIC DETH 12-30-2010 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neapolitan joe
Nothing is lame on Joedios! :D
Something about my city: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naples .

Nice place, but I here the gangbangers are tough there!!! :D

lardman 12-30-2010 09:45 AM

I am significantly more svelte than my name suggests, and was given this name by my housemates at university as the only thing I could cook when I arrived was eggs and bacon :)

Da Talent 12-30-2010 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCards
And you're modest as well. :D

I was voted most modest in my frat back in college. See? Awesome at everything.

Baby Boy is classic film making at its best.

rnrhero 12-30-2010 08:58 PM

For me, it came out of a Joke. I was visiting a friend at work back in 1998 and told him I had to go to get to the music store before a gig I had that night. He said to me "You think your some kind of Rock n Roll Hero don't you?" That night he showed up at the gig and I had bought some Mailbox lettering at Walmart. I had wrote out on my amp, Mike Troutt Rock and Roll Hero. He called me an ass but I thought it was funny. I then changed my email to rnrhero and started using it as my callsign in most forums online. To this day he laughes about it everytime he sees me use rnrhero for something.