JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Outrider's New Journey.... (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4103)

Outrider 05-24-2010 12:15 AM

Outrider's New Journey....

Sadly, Craig passed away last night. While I have great sadness, I am also thankful that he is no longer suffering. Please do not underestimate the value he placed on the friendships he has shared with you. Craig treasured all of the times he has had with you all. The support, prayers and friendships that you have provided to Craig meant the world to him. I personally thank you for constantly being there for him. Even when he wasn’t feeling well enough to respond to emails and messages, he still took the time to read them. I know that Craig would want me to share this with you as soon as I could. Again, thank you for everything, Deanne

neapolitan joe 05-24-2010 01:57 AM

Rest in Peace, riposa in Pace.

tycondrius23 05-24-2010 03:26 AM

Rest in peace Craig . you will be missed but never forgotten . I'm sorry for your loss Deanne he was a Great buddy .

Agent Viper 05-24-2010 04:11 AM

Oh no.....

Craig was a dear sweet person and will be missed.

He will always remain a part of this forum.

God Bless

-Matt

Otto the Otter 05-24-2010 04:35 AM

Seien Sie mit Gott, mein Freund. You will be missed.
Deanne, you have my condolences and I am sorry for your loss.

Scarrviper 05-24-2010 04:56 AM

RIP my friend, you will missed :(

tycondrius23 05-24-2010 05:03 AM

hope you don't mind this DD but as a mark of respect i'm changing my Avatar icon to your Tshirt pic for this week as a mark of Respect . hope you like to join me in taking a an image of major bludd or a section of one of Craig's pics as a mark of respect .

General Scarlett 05-24-2010 05:27 AM

Something inside me felt that this news was very near........

Deanne,

Know that you and your children and family are in constant thoughts and prayers, and while from the distances that separate so many of us from you are great, we are no farther than you asking for support and receiving it in a moment's notice.

Craig was-no, IS-an eternal spirit. His vision, talent and legacy live on in the love you have shown as his partner. To this end, Craig has become the everlasting man and husband-a feat that anyone would be humbled to aspire to.

As time passes, it is my sincere hope that you and your family will find the pain of loss somewhat eased and once again be able to embrace the joy of days gone by. But I suspect that Craig would not have found a soulmate in you if you were nothing less than amazing yourself-a fact you have proven in spades by taking the time to inform those of us who only knew him via this medium-while in the midst of dealing with your own feelings.

Craig has joined the pantheon of angels and saint now.......and they are all that much enriched by his arrival. Surely we can all take solace in feeling his presence as the sun shines and also know he is nearby each and every time that we think fondly of him and remember the giant of a man he will always be.

Peace

Prudence

erectusbee 05-24-2010 06:00 AM

my deepest condolences to mr. craig's family and friends. thank you very much for the inspiration and the fun of taking pictures with toys. i am an atheist but bludd sebastian, make those suckers jump and dance in heaven.

Lava Boss 05-24-2010 06:25 AM

Saddened to hear this.

Rest in peace, Craig.