View Single Post

Old 02-27-2008, 08:19 AM #137
yorktownjoe
Enjoying the season

-->
yorktownjoe is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentdusty
Thanks for the link yorktownjoe, I think I may end up doing that. So the 25th Joes finally started showing up here. I picked up Shipwreck, and a Crimson Guard, Flash and Snow Job were also there, I may have to go back and pick them up on pay day.

I highly recommend Snow-Job, even if you are only half-sold on snow troopers. I hardly ever used my original Snow-Job, as something always felt wrong with the black visor molded on.

The 25th has the best of both worlds...and you can slap another head on there to create a snow team... Of course I bought the only one I ever saw, so it's not likely I'll make an arctic team.

Thankfully I can show him in action against Snow Serpents (both old-school and DTC).

Try my Viper surgery method on one and try him out a little. If you don't like it, leave the rest the way they are. (I waited to do the surgery on the gold-head viper until after I had practiced and felt confident...) I know my boys would have broken them if I had let them play with them right out of the package.
(Thanks to Justin Bell General Joes' and JBL for originating the idea and giving the warning about the fragile waist piece. All I did was follow the instructions and then added pictures and wrote my own instructions.)

At least they won't looked hunched over if you sand down the back peg...