View Single Post

Old 09-06-2010, 12:23 PM #98
Hammerfel
Administrator

-->
Hammerfel will become famous soon enough -->

Send a message via ICQ to Hammerfel Send a message via AIM to Hammerfel Send a message via MSN to Hammerfel Send a message via Yahoo to Hammerfel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jogunwarrior
Greetings, My name is Jonah. Though I've been into GI Joe since the early eighties, I hadn't discovered JoeDios till just this week. For a while I spent a lot of time making custom figures, and spent a lot of time on joecustoms.com, but lost touch with the hobby the last few years. Just recently I have begun cataloguing my collection, which includes taking dio style pics, so finding this site is perfect timing for me.
My photo's are not nearly as cool as the ones I see on this site, everyone here does excellent work, but maybe I'll post a few for some pointers.

I have a wonderful wife, and the two most beautiful children in the world. And aside from collecting GI Joe's, I also collect Transformers and comic books. I have even delved into the realm of self publishing comics.

I look forward to honing my dio skills here. Thank you!

Welcome, Jonah! It's great to see more family people joining the site! I collect Joes, Transformers and comics as well, and have a wife and 8 year old son. Joes, and JoeDios are a big part of family fun. My son had a giggle fit when he found out my Snake Eyes figure took a dive into a waterfall and swam away forever.