 |
05-19-2014, 03:47 PM
|
#1
|
|
Veteran
Offline
-->
Posts: 1,562
-->
Join Date: Mar 2011
|
Last edited by dinoviper : 03-06-2015 at 09:38 AM.
|
|
|
|
05-19-2014, 04:22 PM
|
#2
|
|
Veteran
Offline
-->
Posts: 1,562
-->
Join Date: Mar 2011
|
|
|
|
|
05-20-2014, 07:06 AM
|
#3
|
|
Veteran
Offline
-->
Posts: 642
-->
Join Date: May 2009
|
Never knew that dragon boat existed, but you're right about the colours - perfect cobra blue and silver. Imagine taking that boat and just putting piranha stickers on it. Perfect!
__________________
"I came, I saw, I blew it up."
|
|
|
|
05-20-2014, 03:18 PM
|
#4
|
|
Veteran
Offline
-->
Posts: 1,562
-->
Join Date: Mar 2011
|
|
|
|
|
05-21-2014, 04:19 AM
|
#5
|
|
G.I.JOE ITALIAN COLLECTOR
Offline
-->
Posts: 27,808
-->
Join Date: Jan 2007
|
The boat is good for Zanzibar!
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools |
|
|
| Display Modes |
Hybrid Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.6 Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Style Design By: vBStyles.com
|
 |